Beautiful Women

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Aesthetics
  3. » Beautiful Women

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

hue-man

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 05:13 pm
I would like for every male in the forum to describe their ideal woman in terms of physical beauty.

My type is long dark hair, any eye color, full breasts (average or bigger), curvy hips and buttocks, but not a huge butt; caramel, or cream-coffee colored skin or lighter but not too pale. Of course I do appreciate physical features outside of my preference, and I am willing to date outside of my preference.

I have no specific ethnic or racial preferences, but tell me if you do?

Theaetetus

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 05:47 pm
@hue-man,
Personally, physical beauty is not that important to me. Obviously, I would rather not date someone that is either morbidly obese or anorexic. After dating some girls that were very attractive, but rather ignorant--or even plain old stupid--I realized that physical beauty is a superficial way to find intimate relationships, and is rather unimportant. I find it very important to enjoy the company of a girlfriend with an awesome personality. Appearances tend to be very deceiving.

hue-man

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 06:13 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus;66730 wrote:
Personally, physical beauty is not that important to me. Obviously, I would rather not date someone that is either morbidly obese or anorexic. After dating some girls that were very attractive, but rather ignorant--or even plain old stupid--I realized that physical beauty is a superficial way to find intimate relationships, and is rather unimportant. I find it very important to enjoy the company of a girlfriend with an awesome personality. Appearances tend to be very deceiving.

Oh I agree completely. Looks have nothing to do with personality, and personality is the most important thing when you're talking about companionship. I'm just talking about plain old looks that attract you.

Theaetetus

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 07:02 pm
@hue-man,
I have been deceived by looks so looks generally do not attract me.

hue-man

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 07:39 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus;66741 wrote:
I have been deceived by looks so looks generally do not attract me.

I understand what you mean (though I have never mistaken good looks for good character).

Theaetetus

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 07:55 pm
@hue-man,
I think my main point on physical beauty is that personality and confidence seems to enhance my perception. Thus, I have no set criteria or guidelines that help me decide which women I would consider to be beautiful. Some women I have found beautiful, others have called ugly, and some women I have found ugly, others think are beautiful. The one thing physical that does really affect my opinion, though, is morbid obesity or anorexia.

hue-man

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 08:08 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus;66744 wrote:
I think my main point on physical beauty is that personality and confidence seems to enhance my perception. Thus, I have no set criteria or guidelines that help me decide which women I would consider to be beautiful. Some women I have found beautiful, others have called ugly, and some women I have found ugly, others think are beautiful. The one thing physical that does really affect my opinion, though, is morbid obesity or anorexia.

Beauty is really a matter of perspective. I just wanted to get other people's perspectives on what physical traits they find to be beautiful on a woman. I have a preference, but I find all types of women physically beautiful. I'm not a very picky person in terms of looks, because I don't think that they're very important when it comes to a relationship; but I'm very picky when it comes to character.

Aedes

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 10:07 pm
@hue-man,
hue-man;66724 wrote:
I would like for every male in the forum to describe their ideal woman in terms of physical beauty.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/scd5029/blogs/was_ist_das/ms_pacman2.jpg

7skullz

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2009 02:08 am
@hue-man,
Honestly? I prefer your average... Gina? What's the feminization of Joe?
But seriously folks.

I like a girl who has:
Dark hair, or light hair;
A sweet face;
Is curvy (in all the right places);
Has nice, soft and supple breasts, which are neither too large nor nonexistent (although I do have one friend with rather large bosoms and they make EXCELLENT pillows...);
Is slightly lighter skin tone to a nice tan;
And really, is confident in the way they look. If you like the way you look, you are more likely to be noticed. In other words, ANTI-CAMOFLAUGE.

-Skullz

vajrasattva

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 03:09 pm
@hue-man,
Not too thick not too thin blonde, (dark) brunette, blue or green eyes, teardrop face, Soft features, B-C breasts, preportional butt, Curves, Chid bearing hips, fair skinned, 5'5, small ears, medium lips, and a button nose, high alto voice, extroverted introspective, mature and gracefull.

HOT DAMNNNN!!!

But i'd rather have a 5 on the 10 scale (the woman above is a 10 or a 15 on the 10 scale) than a 10 who is a total ***** or one I cant talk too. But if were going for ideal beauty that too me is like hellen of troy. Girls if you can honestly say that you have half that list (includeing weight and personality) your doing spectacular. That description is my hellen of troy.

LOVE HARMONY and HOT DAMNN

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 04:04 pm
@7skullz,
7skullz;66780 wrote:
Honestly? I prefer your average... Gina? What's the feminization of Joe?

Jane, I believe.

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2009 09:32 pm
@hue-man,
I am drawn to highly intelligent slim woman, like the previous Secretary of State Condaleesa Rice, I find her very sexy

And if you want to delay orgasm think about the Iron Lady Margret Thatcher and that you are copulation for England Surprised

My spouse is nothing like her?

7skullz

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 01:31 am
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas;68388 wrote:
Jane, I believe.

Yeah I was just thinking about that but I was honestly too tired to think when I wrote that. :rolleyes:

ValueRanger

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 09:51 pm
@hue-man,
I have a habit of countering symmetrical curves with straight logic.

It's an emotional tort, if not joyous torture.

Elmud

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 10:50 am
@hue-man,
hue-man;66724 wrote:

My type is long dark hair, any eye color, full breasts (average or bigger), curvy hips and buttocks, but not a huge butt; caramel, or cream-coffee colored skin or lighter but not too pale. Of course I do appreciate physical features outside of my preference, and I am willing to date outside of my preference.

I have no specific ethnic or racial preferences, but tell me if you do?

Long black hair, well, just the long black hair for now.

dawoel

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 02:55 am
@hue-man,
Erm, I'm not picky but if I'm gonna take an average preference in terms of past relationships I guess:
(Physically)
About an inch shorter than me (I think I'm 5'9)
Brunette
Breast size less important than breast quality though somewhere between a C and an F is preferable.
Smooth skin healthy looking skin, preferably caucasian though this is not a requirement.
Green Eyes.
A fair complexion.
Relatively fit and athletic.
Attension to personal Hygine.
Healthy though not prudish diet (I respect any woman who can down a pint of Guiness!)
& Most importantly...have some tiny imperfection to remind me that she is actually real!

(Psychologically)
Can get along well with someone like me (no small feat!)
Has a sense of Humour
Has a brain!
Isn't a prude (I hate prudes!)
A virtuous woman (compassionate, courageous, loyal etc)
Actually shares some of my interests (such as swimming, snowboarding, philosophy, surreal humour, electronica, alcohol, salvia and hot passionate sex)
& Most importantly, is genuinely attracted to ME!

Anais

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:29 am
@hue-man,
Does this *have* to be from a male perspective?

I shall answer anyhow.

Personally I am partial to women with lean toned bodies, (of varying height.) I do not mind curves or small small waists though.
I do tend to appreciate breasts of the smaller variety, I find that they hold their perky shape and firmness a lot more than those of larger size.
I normally like green and brown eyes, not so much blue.
Hair colour is not so much an issue as it not being dyed.

hammersklavier

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 09:43 pm
@hue-man,
Ehhh...I tend to like black hair, black almond eyes, slightly (but not overly) tan, and a slim petite figure. Breasts tend to be unimportant, as I've been drawn to women with small ones and ones with bigger ones, although I tend to not be attracted to huge ones. I also like a certain amount of natural charm: I don't like dyed hair or overmuch makeup, and I like a woman who carries herself well. Oh, and I like a woman who relates to me, who I can talk to and who can talk to me back.

I also tend to like women with a slight accent. Makes them seem more cultured.

Khethil

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 04:10 am
@hue-man,
hue-man;66724 wrote:

... that's tough; mannerisms, how they hold themselves, express and move all tie into the visual perception of beauty. That being said:

• I can't stand tans - unless naturally occurring, I find it inauthentic and posturing.

• For some strange reason, blonds have always been a horrendous turnoff; why, I've no idea. Between brunettes and redheads... that's a tough one to decide.

• Size doesn't matter to me, per say, except that the extremely-thin don't have much of a feminine shape and; to me, shape trumps much!

• Don't much like the "athletic" shape

• Face is VERY important; the more feminine (softer features) the better

Thanks

Philosopher Jay

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 09:54 am
@Khethil,
I think 90% of women are beautiful when they smile.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Aesthetics
  3. » Beautiful Women
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:26:23