Russell and Transmutation

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Richardgrant

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 07:32 pm
@ncowmail,
ncowmail wrote:
Hi...I just joined. I have interest in Walter Russell. I don't know how this forum works so I thought I would post my reply to you as well as in my general introductory thread. I thought I read somewhere that there was a question on 1,2,3,4 zero.Just ordered 12 books on Walter Russell. I am not a scientist type..perhaps more intuitive...being a gal. Been meditating 33 years (TM). 1,2,3,4 zero 1,2,3,4 zero...I will take a guess at it: My understanding is that the first 4 levels of manifestation from nothing (zero...absolute) are non entropic. Perhaps that is the level at which Walter Russell preferred and/or graced to reside in his consciousness. Anything outside that reality is off track...:rolleyes:illusory,so he didn't go beyond 1, 2,3,4 for Truth.

As I understand the creative process, the 1234 is the compressive half of the cycle, the generative - masculine - creative half, the 4321 is the expressing female radiative half of the cycle. Russell always dealt with cause, never effect. At the causal level there is no motion, everything happens and un happens simultaneously, every action creates its equal and opposite reaction simultaneously. Thought gives this apparent time and motion, which creates the mirror effect. Richard

Peace phil

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 05:28 am
@ncowmail,
As I corrected this also here: http://www.philosophyforum.com/philosophy-forums/philosophers/twentieth-century-philosophers/walter-russell/589-who-has-most-videos-walter-russell.html#post120634

I thought I can also shortly mention it in this thread:

Quote:
Binder, Timothy, (1993), "Transmutation of the Elements, A Modern Alchemical Team's Experiments with the concepts of Walter Russell", Proceedings IANS pp.107-134.

It's in the 1993 ISNE.

Quote:
Binder, Timothy - Russell's Nuclear-Magnetic Transmutation Experiments - ISNE 1993
Grotz, Toby - Russell's Power Multiplication Principle Experiments IECEC 1992, ISNE1993

There are no such articles in the 1993 ISNE. And the second article is also not in the 1992 IECEC. There are relevant articles in these, but not under these titles. See link above.

I again wanted to thank Esa for all these references. For although there maybe are some errors in a few of it, with them one is able to find the corresponding articles.

Also interesting in this relation is the following mail I stumbled upon while looking for these papers:

Thomas Malloy answered the following to Esa here: [Vo]:Russell's technoloygy
Quote:
> isnt it interesting that he sheds not even one sentence for Walter
> Russell and his method of producing hydrogen out of watervapour?
>
> "Upon heating the tube in an electric furnace, and inserting it into
> the solenoid with electric current turned on until the tube cooled,
> the first spectrum analysis showed over 80% to be hydrogen and the
> rest practically all helium. There was very little oxygen……"
>
I attended the INE conference where Grotz, Binder et al presented their
paper on their attempt to replicate the machine that you mention Esa. I
though it was great. If that thing works why not make gold or rhodium
out of nickel, I reasoned. Then Toby Grotz told me that their results
were inconclusive. AFAIK, I've yet to see any replication of Russell's
technology.

So this comment sheds another light on the replication work. As they themselves didn't mention anything "inconclusive" in their article. But that they knew there were problems, but not mentioning anything in the article is just again IMHO a good example for poor scientific research. This practise is unfortunately especially common in the field of the "free-energy" research.

dalesvp

Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2010 10:01 am
@ncowmail,
ncowmail;5329 wrote:
Hi...I just joined. I have interest in Walter Russell. I don't know how this forum works so I thought I would post my reply to you as well as in my general introductory thread. I thought I read somewhere that there was a question on 1,2,3,4 zero.Just ordered 12 books on Walter Russell. I am not a scientist type..perhaps more intuitive...being a gal. Been meditating 33 years (TM). 1,2,3,4 zero 1,2,3,4 zero...I will take a guess at it: My understanding is that the first 4 levels of manifestation from nothing (zero...absolute) are non entropic. Perhaps that is the level at which Walter Russell preferred and/or graced to reside in his consciousness. Anything outside that reality is off track...:rolleyes:illusory,so he didn't go beyond 1, 2,3,4 for Truth.

Quite a bit more information on Russell's Scale of Locked Potentials is here:

Russell's Locked Potentials
SVPwiki : Part 12

Scale of Locked Potentials
SVPwiki : Scale of Locked Potentials

Locked Potentials and the Square Law
SVPwiki : Locked Potentials and the Square Law

Chart of Locked Potentials
SVPwiki : Chart of Locked Potentials

daystar

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 03:05 pm
@esaruoho,
This is so interesting, esaruoho.

I remember Nassim Haramein talking about "vacuum engineering" to describe this process. I agree with him,too, that it may not require high tech at all -- when he talks about the super-potential of the human mind and of the human-being. Though I'm sure he'll have much influence, if not actual hands on participation, in helping to design happy and effective life-affirming technology based on these concepts. Imho, he's going to assist us in 'saving the world,' so to say. Or us (humanity) really. Great first steps, anyway. :meeting:

One of the reasons I'm so excited about Walter Russell's work, too. From what I've studied of his writing, so far, he seems to have a huge grasp of the science and rationale that supports so many of the ideas found metaphysical/spiritual/holistic teachings. I think in times past, as some have shared (including Russell & Haremein - who also mentions him), that these concepts were once joined together as one, with ease. Science and the more esoteric considerations as one 'entity' or one 'is-ness.'

esaruoho;2968 wrote:
hello, today i found this, and was wondering, has anyone on this list got anything to say about this experiment, or any details as to the verification of this experiment at transmutation?

"6. A METHOD FOR TRANSMUTATION OF ELEMENTS

Changing atomic elements or making elements appear mysteriously? It sounds like impossible alchemy, but experimenters recently did this, without Big Science particle accelerators. These scientists learned from a metaphysician, Walter Russell (1871-1963). During vivid spiritual experiences, Russell had seen everything in the universe, from the atom to outer space, being formed by an invisible background geometry. Russell not only portrayed his visions in paintings, he also learned science. He was so far ahead that in 1926 he predicted tritium, deuterium, neptunium, plutonium and other elements.

Recently, professional engineers Ron Kovac and Toby Grotz of Colorado, with help from Dr. Tim Binder, repeated Russell's 1927 work, which was verified at the time by Westinghouse Laboratories. Russell found a novel way to change the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen in water vapor inside a sealed quartz tube, or to change the vapor to completely different elements. Their conclusion agrees with Russell: the geometry of motion in space is important in atomic transmutation. Kovac shorthands that idea to geometry of space-bending.

These modern shape-shifters speak of Russell's feats such as prolate or oblate the oxygen nucleus into nitrogen or hydrogen or vice versa. To change nuclei, they change the shape of a magnetic field. Although they used expensive analyzing equipment, it is basically tabletop science. No atom-smashing cyclotron needed; just a gentle nudge using the right frequencies. Focus and un-focus light-motion, create a vortex and control it.

Cold fusion researchers are also running across strange elements popping up in their own electrified brews. No one is proposing to make gold and upset world currencies, but some experimenters aim to clean up radioactive waste by their novel processes.
"

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 06:14:35