Russell and Transmutation

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russell and Transmutation

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 02:05 am
hello, today i found this, and was wondering, has anyone on this list got anything to say about this experiment, or any details as to the verification of this experiment at transmutation?

"6. A METHOD FOR TRANSMUTATION OF ELEMENTS

Changing atomic elements or making elements appear mysteriously? It sounds like impossible alchemy, but experimenters recently did this, without Big Science particle accelerators. These scientists learned from a metaphysician, Walter Russell (1871-1963). During vivid spiritual experiences, Russell had seen everything in the universe, from the atom to outer space, being formed by an invisible background geometry. Russell not only portrayed his visions in paintings, he also learned science. He was so far ahead that in 1926 he predicted tritium, deuterium, neptunium, plutonium and other elements.

Recently, professional engineers Ron Kovac and Toby Grotz of Colorado, with help from Dr. Tim Binder, repeated Russell's 1927 work, which was verified at the time by Westinghouse Laboratories. Russell found a novel way to change the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen in water vapor inside a sealed quartz tube, or to change the vapor to completely different elements. Their conclusion agrees with Russell: the geometry of motion in space is important in atomic transmutation. Kovac shorthands that idea to geometry of space-bending.

These modern shape-shifters speak of Russell's feats such as prolate or oblate the oxygen nucleus into nitrogen or hydrogen or vice versa. To change nuclei, they change the shape of a magnetic field. Although they used expensive analyzing equipment, it is basically tabletop science. No atom-smashing cyclotron needed; just a gentle nudge using the right frequencies. Focus and un-focus light-motion, create a vortex and control it.

Cold fusion researchers are also running across strange elements popping up in their own electrified brews. No one is proposing to make gold and upset world currencies, but some experimenters aim to clean up radioactive waste by their novel processes.
"

esaruoho

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 12:31 am
@esaruoho,
heres some more info>

Grotz, Toby, Tim Binder, et Ron Kovac, (1992), "Novel Means of Hydrogen Production Using Dual Polarity Control and Walter Russell's Experiments with Zero Point Energy," 27th IECEC, pages 4.339-4.344.

Binder, Timothy, (1993), "Transmutation of the Elements, A Modern Alchemical Team's Experiments with the concepts of Walter Russell", Proceedings IANS pp.107-134.

Binder, Timothy - Russell's Nuclear-Magnetic Transmutation Experiments - ISNE 1993

Grotz, Toby - Russell's Power Multiplication Principle Experiments IECEC 1992, ISNE1993

esaruoho

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 12:35 am
@esaruoho,
"Recently, professional engineers Ron Kovac and Toby Grotz of Colorado, with help from Dr. Tim Binder, repeated Russell's 1927 work, which was verified at the time by Westinghouse Laboratories. Russell found a novel way to change the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen in water vapor inside a sealed quartz tube, or to change the vapor to completely different elements. Their conclusion agrees with Russell: the geometry of motion in space is important in atomic transmutation. Kovac shorthands that idea to geometry of space-bending."

esaruoho

Reply Fri 11 May, 2007 01:16 am
@esaruoho,
it would appear that there are 1992-1993-1994-1995 journals of science of the university of philosophy and science - which are no longer available, but are luckily on web.archive.org/

does anyone here have "light waves" or "fulcrum" or "journals of science", please? i would be very interested in finding more information.

esaruoho

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 04:57 pm
@esaruoho,
i managed to track down the article "Grotz, Toby, Tim Binder, et Ron Kovac, (1992), "Novel Means of Hydrogen Production Using Dual Polarity Control and Walter Russell's Experiments with Zero Point Energy," 27th IECEC, pages 4.339-4.344." which was republished in a magazine called "magnets".

still missing the russell optico-dynamic generator info and the videos..

Justin

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 12:04 pm
@esaruoho,
Thank you for your post esaruoho. I will take some time to track down a few things that I think you are seeking. I just may have all these videos you speak of. Let me look through some of these things and see what I can come up with.

esaruoho

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 03:04 pm
@esaruoho,
sounds great! really looking forward to that!

i guess nobody has "lightwaves" "fulcrum" or issues of "causes" ? they are supposed to be pretty russell-centric. which is good

TheHermit

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 10:17 am
@esaruoho,
Greetings fellow members,
If I may say something that pertains to permutation.

You have of course read of the Wave.

Form is created by Mind or in our case mind. Consciousness is the creator of all forms in the Universe. This means that you as a vehicle for Mind are creating everything you desire. This means you can transmute any form into anything you wish by utilizing your consciousness.

How do I do this? Know Thyself! That is the formula.

Hint: You must transmute your body first.

Pax Profunda

The Hermit

esaruoho

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 12:13 pm
@esaruoho,
regards the wave.. me having been into sinewaves and pulses and so forth for a while - musically - and visually ..

russell gives us the usage of the crest and the trough for the parts required to create endless (sine)waves .. i did really very much like the figure in "in the wave lies the secret of creation", which divided ordinary sinewaves into merely the crest and the trough and showed how these build up sinewaves.
looking at russell's drawings, from philosophy.org:
http://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/92.jpg

we see the crest and trough appear as red and blue. what ive been liking a lot is that the same crest + trough are shown in the two other pictures from philosophy.org:
http://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/89.jpg
http://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/43.jpg

i cannot claim that i understand all of these used images. im beginning to at least see the visual connections, and in a way that helps me, whilst it might be scoffed at by others on these forums, some of who have a deep inkling of what electricity, magnetism and gravity really are -- and who have approached the scientific engineering aspect of walter russell, either ideologically, or for real.

i have insufficient data available to be able to make any kind of an idea as to what toby grotz and the rest accomplished, i know there are vhs's available but they are extremely rare, and for sale via FAX/creditcard and thus unapproachable.

the amount of data on russell online is miniscule. this should change.

ncowmail

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 08:05 pm
@esaruoho,
Hi...I just joined. I have interest in Walter Russell. I don't know how this forum works so I thought I would post my reply to you as well as in my general introductory thread. I thought I read somewhere that there was a question on 1,2,3,4 zero.Just ordered 12 books on Walter Russell. I am not a scientist type..perhaps more intuitive...being a gal. Been meditating 33 years (TM). 1,2,3,4 zero 1,2,3,4 zero...I will take a guess at it: My understanding is that the first 4 levels of manifestation from nothing (zero...absolute) are non entropic. Perhaps that is the level at which Walter Russell preferred and/or graced to reside in his consciousness. Anything outside that reality is off track...:rolleyes:illusory,so he didn't go beyond 1, 2,3,4 for Truth.

esaruoho

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 11:03 am
@esaruoho,
anyone want to hazard a question why this happened?
"For some reason not explained, Dr.Russell was unable to repeat his transmutation experiment while at Swannanoa in the 1950's, according to scientist Dr. Shigeo Okubo, who was working with him."

Lancelot phil

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 11:21 pm
@esaruoho,
Hi Esaruoho:

You might already know that but maybe it bears repeating here...

Actually, the figure 76 from "The Secret of Light" that you show is not drawn correctly. Compare it with Fig. 75 on page 276 which is drawn correctly but was originally also drawn incorrectly judging from the faint erased outlines that are still visible in the printed reproduction.
Compare this with Figure 64 of "Atomic Suicide" and you will see that the two oppositely-sexed vortices cannot project into diagonally opposed "radar reflectors" because that would interfere with a corner reflector that is reserved for an anti-matter image of what is happening on the material level (the black spots in Fig. 64).
Projecting diagonally would only produce a two-dimensional effect which is of course not correct because the best we can produce is a 3-dimensional visual explanation whereas the true nature of the spiral is 4-dimensional.

Hope this helps you to visualize the concept - it is not easy!

esaruoho

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 03:06 am
@esaruoho,
thanks, ill do a comparison once i have atomic suicide.

mr4v0

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 09:03 am
@esaruoho,
Hello Lancelot,
could you explain this some more please.

Lancelot phil

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 06:54 pm
@mr4v0,
Hi, mr4v0:

Thanks for replying to my post...
But - since you did not specify what part of my message you'd like to have me elaborate on, I'll try to illustrate the concept of a corner reflector for starters...

Let me explain the outer corners of the static cube of creation...
If you are somewhat of a sailor, you will have no trouble imagining a radar reflector. So, stand in front of one and make the 3 sides of that radar reflector the flat planes of 3 mirrors the surfaces of which are at 90 degrees to each other.
If you now approach the corner itself from the open end, closer and closer, you will see that rings are formed - perfect rings - and they appear to fan out from their common center as if a stone was thrown into the water. These are the expansion rings that denote the renewed beginning of the never-ending process of recreation. Death intertwines with birth.
Don't forget also that, while one vortexual effort thrusts into the center of this corner reflector, another vortex meets this effort from another neighboring wave field, the oppositely-sexed counterpart. Male meets female with the prospect of procreation.
So, the compression into the center of the corner reflector represents also a transition to the beginning of the radiative pattern of disintegration in the illusionary form of a flat plane but in reality it is just the reflection of the compressive effort that gets translated into a reversal of effort.
Nothing can pass the flat static planes of the cube - either at the outer corners or at the inner center of the cube. Only the reflection (of the idea of creation) gets propagated into the next static field - gets repeated - and while being repeated, it also gets recorded.
This reflection of the propagation of creative thinking happens in every corner of the cube (8) and at every centering corner of the cube (8), each alternating corner is either a matter focus or an anti-matter focus of the idea being expressed whether this is a molucule or a universe. Some of this we see and most of this we don't. That does not mean that it is not real. But now you can also see why whatever is happening here and now, at one location, is also being repeated and recorded everywhere else and that's where the notion arises that says that "we are all connected" and "nothing is ever lost" or "nothing can ever die".

Aside from "Atomic Suicide" and "the Secret of Light" and its more modern version "In the Wave lies the Secret of Creation", you might profit from reading Bruce L. Cathie's "The Bridge to Infinity" - available on the Internet at a very modest price.

I probably have not answered your question completely but maybe it is a start in the right direction.

Lancelot.

mr4v0

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:15 am
@Lancelot phil,
Very interesting and educative. I'll have to give radar reflectors some more thought, I was looking at them from a more "technical" viewpoint. Never saw the circles... I know Cathie, read one of his books about energy grid. Great author, if we are talking about same person. I'll look this book up.
Thanks!

Lancelot phil

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 08:38 am
@mr4v0,
Hi - many thanks for your reply! You seem to be a well-rounded and open-minded person - and that's what the world needs - but I am now at a point where I want to translate all that cerebral fodder into a concrete and practical application. Something I can sink my teeth in and bite. Somehow, I get the feeling that I must walk that path alone. So be it!

L.

mr4v0

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 02:04 pm
@Lancelot phil,
Well I don't know if I can make this world a better place, but I'll try. hehe Wink

Richardgrant

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 10:06 am
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
i managed to track down the article "Grotz, Toby, Tim Binder, et Ron Kovac, (1992), "Novel Means of Hydrogen Production Using Dual Polarity Control and Walter Russell's Experiments with Zero Point Energy," 27th IECEC, pages 4.339-4.344." which was republished in a magazine called "magnets".

still missing the russell optico-dynamic generator info and the videos..

Hi esaruoho, if you were to contact Dr Timothy Binder, he may have some copies of The Fulcrum that were in circulations when he was president of the university, I met him last year and he gave me some copies of the Fulcrum

mr4v0

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 05:15 am
@Richardgrant,
Hello Richard,
how can I contact Dr Binder? Please PM me his email address, if you have it. I have some questions and I guess only he can answer them.

Thanks.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russell and Transmutation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:26:11