Rhythmic Balanced Interchange = Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Peace phil

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 04:17 am
@Lancelot phil,
Well I'm not frustrated about it, as having negative feelings due to this would only be contraproductive. But I thought maybe it is meant, that somebody in this forum could give me a hint.

Back to the vortex.
As I again looked through Atomic Suicide, I saw this picture and thought it would match here:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8428/atomicsuicidefig52vl8.jpg

zeroone

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 05:48 am
@Lancelot phil,
Lancelot wrote:
Hi, Zeroone:

Thanks for contributing!
I took a good look around - and, depite my best efforts and intentions, I get more and more frustrated at the way the illustrious scientists in the "Resonance Project" website you quoted above are twisting and turning their "theories" to somehow conform to each other and their beloved science - while everything the say and quote is always just THEORIES - I have my belley full of theories by now and I maintain - unless you can help me visualize truth and help me APPLY it to a common-day challenge - and unless you can put all this into simple and easy-to-understand verbology, then I refuse to be confused by 'scientific facts' that are neither based on natural truth nor stand up under scrutiny. I know that I am uttering motherhood statements here; but how often have you seen these lofty scientific theories crumble to dust when confronted with more modern and updated facts that come closer to the ultimate truth that really should be 'out there' for all of us to see. Nature knows no formulas or theorems - Nature only knows her own immutable laws whether this be cosmology or health.
After more than an hour of sincere and earnest scrutiny, I hightailed out of that site - and I don't think I will return. Their ramblings are infinitely worse (to me) than Dr. Russell's best-intentioned and worst-expressed explanations. He spent a lifetime trying to translate into layman's language what he already knew intuitively. His semantics don't always resonate as scientific facts but more often than not they do as natural truth - and that will ultimately not only survive scientific scrutiny but will also lead us closer to full comprehension of the immutable underlying truth.

Thanks for your opinion about this site Lancelot!

According to your post, you gained very bad impression about this site.
It's your choice and I don't intend to persuade you otherwise.

Just for the record: Nassim Haramein is not scientist - at least not academic.

He brought me to Walter Russell at first place. Never heard about him before.

Maybe later about Nassim on same new post if someone will encourage me to talk about.

For now just an excerpt from his Non-tecnical abstract:

By Nassim Haramein
The premise of The Holofractographic Unified Field Theory research is that space is not empty, it is full. It is full of an energy that, through a specific set of fractal geometry, creates atomic structures that are themselves made of 99.999% space. It is a sea of electromagnetic flux we call the zero point energy, which has been demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt, since its mechanical effects have now been measured in laboratories. This is nothing new, most ancient civilizations believed in a primordial soup of energy embedded within the fabric of space and in a primary geometric pattern coordinating creation. Later many of the world's great thinkers, including such scientists as Albert Einstein, Nicolas Tesla,Buckminster Fuller, and Walter Russell, believed in an all prevailing energy at the base of the fabric of space.

Later!

Zeroone

Lancelot phil

Reply Tue 26 Aug, 2008 08:40 am
@zeroone,
Hi, Zeroone:

While I cannot deny that consulting Nassim Haramein's site did not exactly enchant me, I in no way want to be counter-productive here nor do I desire to criticize his fine contribution to science. It is I who is limited in my appreciation of his work - and mainly because of too short an exposure to the vast content of his fine site.

As a preference, I just prefer dealing with subjects that "I can sink my teeth into" and that are, let's say, a little closer to my "limited" level of thinking. I just wonder, why is it that I have no trouble understanding and working with Dr. Russell's many books - but Nassim Haramein's "language of science"raises warning flags?

Please accept my appreciation for allowing me to see "the other side of the coin".

Lancelot.

zeroone

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2008 01:20 am
@Lancelot phil,
Hi, Lancelot.

Let me explain you:
I personaly appreciate your posts, enjoy reading them and I'm happy that you share your knowledge and thoughts on this forum. It seems to me that you're great expert on Dr's work and I think I'll need your help on his work in the future.

On the other hand I look for the people (in past and present time) who's work is aligned with Dr's. I think that would lead us closer to better understanding of cosmology processes and knowledge that has been given to us by Dr. Russell.

There's much more to say about this but I think that would require a new thread on this forum. It would be interesting - I think.

Everything happens with a reason!

Zeroone

Peace phil

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 09:24 am
@zeroone,
Well, as I again read through "The Universal One", this part reminded me well, of Keely. So I'd thought that maybe I could contribute it to this thread:

Quote:
The gravitative center of every particle of matter is the telegraphic center of communication, and the electric poles are the channels of communication. By means of this connection, every particle of matter in the universe is gravitatively and radiatively informed of any change of dimension in any other mass.
All mass simultaneously responds to these communications by a sympathetic contractive or expansive readjustment of its own dimensions.

Walter Russell, The Universal One, p166

Well, I think this is exactly what Keely called "Sympathetic Vibrations". And here Dr also used the term sympathetic...

Love and Peace go out to all of you

dalesvp

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 04:20 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace;21889 wrote:
BTW: This is also one concept I couldn't really grasp until now, how exactly this should work, that nothing every moves, but still is able to create this world of seemingly moving reality. I would really be grateful, if anyone could explain this to me (and if possible not in Dr's words, as I couldn't understand it there either:bigsmile:)
Best would be, if somebody could explain to me, what's really happening, when I walk 1 meter in one direction, and why I didn't really move at all.

I've contemplated this same question. In all these years the only explanation or hypothesis I could come up with is this. Keely says there are an infinite number of atomoles (origin of matter)* throughout the universe. These are "fertile" neutral centers which IDEA of mind can 'spark' into creative evolution (become a visible particle) through evolutionary concentration ala Russell's materialization concepts. So when we move each atomole is 'sparked' in turn while the one behind goes back to infinite potential while the one ahead fulfills the IDEA of mind. This process is similar to programming a moving object on a computer screen - pixels are turned on and off giving the impression of motion - but it isn't motion at - just seeming motion. Like I said this in only an idea and I do not advocate it's veracity but it does address some of the questions.

*LAW OF MATTER AND FORCE: "Coextensive and coeternal with space and duration, there exists an infinite and unchangeable quantity of atomoles, the base of all matter; these are in a state of constant vibratory motion infinite in extent, unchangeable in quantity, the initial of all forms of energy."

"Atomoles are elementary units of matter uniform in size and weight, and exist in solid, liquid, gaseous, and isolated forms."

"Atomolini are ultimate units of atomoles, and when in a liquid state are the media for the transmission of gravism. The illimitable divisibility and aggregation of matter is a logical sequence."

"Atoms are multiple combinations of atomoles, and they also exist in solid, liquid, gaseous, and isolated forms."

"Electricity is the oscillation of the atomoles of an atom."

"Gravism is the transmissive form (of energy) through a medium of atomoles in the fourth state, or a medium composed of atomolini."

"Gravity is the mutual attraction of atomoles."

Justin

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 05:52 pm
@dalesvp,
Great thread all. I've read the entire thing and like to see more discussion about Dr. Walter Russell.

Lancelot wrote:
You are missing the point - Russell's cosmology and physics go BEYOND present-day physics, and its various lofty theories are just that - theories - whereas a reasonable understanding of Russell's physics leaves one with knowledge that can be put to the test and the Windhexe video above is a decent example, and there are others.

As I'm still learning and getting more involved in the work of Russell, I have to agree on the above thus far.

Lancelot wrote:
Frankly, I was hoping to see some meaningful responses to my explanations. Don't they merit SOME acceptance or even disagreement? Why don't my thoughts stimulate a lively and meaningful dialog here? Maybe I am in the wrong forum!

Thanks for being patient. I'd like to read more discussions on Russell. Your explanation of the video was excellent however, I believe there are a lot of folks out here on the net and in forums that have to start at ground zero and understand how these things are applied in nature, everyday, and all around us.

Great thread. Hope to see more.

zeroone

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 01:36 am
@Lancelot phil,
Lancelot wrote:
Hi, Zeroone:

While I cannot deny that consulting Nassim Haramein's site did not exactly enchant me, I in no way want to be counter-productive here nor do I desire to criticize his fine contribution to science. It is I who is limited in my appreciation of his work - and mainly because of too short an exposure to the vast content of his fine site.

As a preference, I just prefer dealing with subjects that "I can sink my teeth into" and that are, let's say, a little closer to my "limited" level of thinking. I just wonder, why is it that I have no trouble understanding and working with Dr. Russell's many books - but Nassim Haramein's "language of science"raises warning flags?

Please accept my appreciation for allowing me to see "the other side of the coin".

Lancelot.

Dear Lancelot, now You have a chance to see what I was talking about, or at least trying to and "sink your teeth into" :a-ok:

Quote:

[CENTER]Summer Festival at Swannanoa Palace[/CENTER]

On the weekend of June 13 and 14, 2009, The Center of The One Heart will host its annual Homecoming at Swannanoa Palace & Grounds on Afton Mountain, Virginia - the former home of Walter and Lao Russell and their University of Science and Philosophy.

Guest Speakers

http://www.philosophy.org/images/stories/nassim.jpg
Nassim Haramein

Our keynote speaker will be Nassim Haramein, who will be presenting a cutting edge synthesis of physics, chemistry, biology, and ancient wisdom, delivered in a most accessible and humorous manner. Nassim's website can be found at TheResonanceProject.org. Nassim Haramein has spent most of his life researching and developing a unification theory that lays down the foundation of a fundamental change in our current understandings of physics and consciousness. Mr. Haramein is Research Director of The Resonance Project Foundation, a non-profit organization exploring unification principles and their implications in our world today. The foundation is actively developing a research park on the island of Hawaii where science, sustainable green technology, and permaculture come together.

Link: University of Science and Philosophy - P.O. Box 520, Waynesboro, VA 22980 - Summer Festival at Swannanoa Palace

Zeroone

zeroone

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 04:58 am
@dalesvp,
First of all WELCOME Dale! :bigsmile:

So glad to see you here on this forum and looking forward for more of your posts!

dalesvp wrote:
I've contemplated this same question. In all these years the only explanation or hypothesis I could come up with is this. Keely says there are an infinite number of atomoles (origin of matter)* throughout the universe. These are "fertile" neutral centers which IDEA of mind can 'spark' into creative evolution (become a visible particle) through evolutionary concentration ala Russell's materialization concepts. So when we move each atomole is 'sparked' in turn while the one behind goes back to infinite potential while the one ahead fulfills the IDEA of mind. This process is similar to programming a moving object on a computer screen - pixels are turned on and off giving the impression of motion - but it isn't motion at - just seeming motion. Like I said this in only an idea and I do not advocate it's veracity but it does address some of the questions.

This needs futher discussion and comparison with Dr's work:

Quote:
*LAW OF MATTER AND FORCE: "Coextensive and coeternal with space and duration, there exists an infinite and unchangeable quantity of atomoles, the base of all matter; these are in a state of constant vibratory motion infinite in extent, unchangeable in quantity, the initial of all forms of energy."
"INITIAL IMPULSE"

Quote:
"Atomoles are elementary units of matter uniform in size and weight, and exist in solid, liquid, gaseous, and isolated forms."
Pressure zones

Quote:
"Atomolini are ultimate units of atomoles, and when in a liquid state are the media for the transmission of gravism. The illimitable divisibility and aggregation of matter is a logical sequence."
"Gravity exerts no force, whatsoever, to neither attract or repel.
Gravity is a shaft of Magnetic Stillness which has been extended two ways from zero in the cathode of the electric current, around which electric motion can simulate the power - or energy - of its Magnetic zero center. Gravity is motionless and changeless."

W.R. Atomic Suicide? page 139

Quote:
"Atoms are multiple combinations of atomoles, and they also exist in solid, liquid, gaseous, and isolated forms."
Pressure zones

Quote:
"Electricity is the oscillation of the atomoles of an atom."
"EVERY EFFECT of motion, whatsoever, in this universe is an electric effect." W.R.

Quote:
"Gravism is the transmissive form (of energy) through a medium of atomoles in the fourth state, or a medium composed of atomolini."
Quote:
"Gravity is the mutual attraction of atomoles."

"Gravity is motionless and changeless." W.R.

Further comments expected.

Zeroone

dalesvp

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 07:29 am
@zeroone,
zeroone;64008 wrote:
First of all WELCOME Dale! :bigsmile:

So glad to see you here on this forum and looking forward for more of your posts!

This needs futher discussion and comparison with Dr's work:

"INITIAL IMPULSE"

Pressure zones

"Gravity exerts no force, whatsoever, to neither attract or repel.
Gravity is a shaft of Magnetic Stillness which has been extended two ways from zero in the cathode of the electric current, around which electric motion can simulate the power - or energy - of its Magnetic zero center. Gravity is motionless and changeless."

W.R. Atomic Suicide? page 139

Pressure zones

"EVERY EFFECT of motion, whatsoever, in this universe is an electric effect." W.R.

"Gravity is motionless and changeless." W.R.

Further comments expected.

Zeroone

Zeroone,

Thank you for your welcome. I'm glad to be here where I hope to encounter some few people who are actually and sincerely interested in developing understandings of our universe along the lines laid down by Keely, Russell and a few others.

I would like to reply to the rest of your post but what you've typed between quotes of my previous post is not clear to me. For instance, what am I supposed to do with "INITIAL IMPULSE" or " Pressure zones "?
If you w/could state your questions or statements with a bit more clarity I might be able/willing to respond.
Dale

zeroone

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 02:21 am
@dalesvp,
dalesvp wrote:
Zeroone,

Thank you for your welcome. I'm glad to be here where I hope to encounter some few people who are actually and sincerely interested in developing understandings of our universe along the lines laid down by Keely, Russell and a few others.

I would like to reply to the rest of your post but what you've typed between quotes of my previous post is not clear to me. For instance, what am I supposed to do with "INITIAL IMPULSE" or " Pressure zones "?
If you w/could state your questions or statements with a bit more clarity I might be able/willing to respond.
Dale

Your work Dale is very significant. Your website contains a lot of information about John Worrell Keely and cosmology.

What I'm trying to do here is compare some of Keely and Russells work.
And I apologize for not being clear enough about Initial Impulse and Pressure zones. I'll try to clear this out, even though it will require some time.

Quote:

Let's find some keywords from above state:
Quote:
Matter, Force, Space, Duration, Infinite, State of constant vibratory motion, Unchangable, The initial af all forms of energy.
Now let's see what Dr. thinks about that:

"The undivided and unconditioned Light of Mind is an eternal state of rest.
That invisible Light of the Spirit is the eqilibrium of absolute balance and abstolute stillness, which is the foundation of the divided and pressure conditioned universe of motion...
The Light of Mind is the zero falcrum of the wave lever from which motion is projected. Its zero condition is eternal. ..." W.R. A new concept of the universe - The undivided light p.12

"...Our moon is not one minute old in cosmic time. It could, therefore, have no 'initial impulse'...." W.R. A new concept of the universe - Regarding "Initial Impulse" p.46

"Any form of matter becomes another form of matter if its pressure condition is changed. Nature perpetually changes one form of matter into another by perpetually changing its pressure conditions. ..." W.R. A new concept of the universe - The new concept of matter p.65

"The birth of any body from izs falcrum zero to its zero of maturity and back again to its falcrum is a cycle. Cycles of wave vibrations in an electric current, or in a musical note where the vibrations are so fast that the sound is heard as a continuous tone, are known as wave frequencies. ..." W.R. A new concept of the universe - Vibrating matter - the root principle of atomic structure p.81

This are just quotes and in order to understand them man has to read whole sections or whole book.

It would be very interesting to make some more comparisons.

But this is not enough - we have to extend this knowledge by adding more personal thoughts and opinions.

Zeroone

dalesvp

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 03:59 am
@zeroone,
zeroone;64133 wrote:
Your work Dale is very significant. Your website contains a lot of information about John Worrell Keely and cosmology.

What I'm trying to do here is compare some of Keely and Russells work.
And I apologize for not being clear enough about Initial Impulse and Pressure zones. I'll try to clear this out, even though it will require some time.

Thanks for the compliment. My website also contains a great deal of information about Walter Russell and many other inventors, discoverers, scientists, engineers and philosophers. And a lot of other stuff too.
Master Index (as incomplete as it is)
SVPvril web site MASTER INDEX

You are correct - to sort all this out takes a lot of time, effort and creativity. I've been at it since the early 1980s and I feel I'm only beginning to scratch the tip of the iceberg.

zeroone;64133 wrote:

The "key word" concept won't work so well here, IMHO. Perhaps "key concepts" would be better working method. We definitely do need definitions that work for everyone. You see I see little conflict between what Keely and Russell each wrote about. (You do realize we have far more material generated by Russell than Keely? Keely's writings have vanished and those who do have them refuse to share.)

zeroone;64133 wrote:
Now let's see what Dr. thinks about that:

"The undivided and unconditioned Light of Mind is an eternal state of rest.
That invisible Light of the Spirit is the eqilibrium of absolute balance and abstolute stillness, which is the foundation of the divided and pressure conditioned universe of motion...
The Light of Mind is the zero falcrum of the wave lever from which motion is projected. Its zero condition is eternal. ..." W.R. A new concept of the universe - The undivided light p.12

Your quotes above refer to the Mind side of the universe. Keely's referred to quote refers to the material side of the universe. They are not the same things and their natures and conditions are different. The quote does say it is the Law of MATTER and FORCE. The Russell quotes are about the quiescent MIND (undifferentiated MIND whereas matter is differentiated MIND).

A few Keely quotes on the nature of Mind (There are different states of Mind and these quotes do not cover all of them.)

"...the action of mind over matter thoroughly substantiates the incontrovertible laws of sympathetic etheric influence; that the only true medium which exists in nature is the sympathetic flow emanating from the normal human brain, governing correctly the graduating and setting-up of the true sympathetic vibratory positions in machinery..." [Keely and His Discoveries]

"...the etheric, or will-flow, is of a tenuity coincident to the condition governing the seventh subdivision of matter, a condition of subtlety that readily and instantaneously permeates all forms of aggregated matter..." [Keely and His Discoveries]

"The sympathetic conditions that we call mind are no more immaterial in their character than light or electricity. The substance of the brain is molecular, while the substance of the mind that permeates the brain is interetheric and is the element by which the brain is impregnated, exciting it into action and controlling physical motion. In order to trace the successive triple impulses, taking the introductory one of sympathetic negative outreach, towards the cerebral neutrals, which awaken the latent element to action, we find that mind may be considered a specific order of interatomic motion sympathetically influenced by the celestial flow and that it becomes when thus excited by this medium a part and parcel of the celestial itself." [Snell Manuscript]

zeroone;64133 wrote:
"...Our moon is not one minute old in cosmic time. It could, therefore, have no 'initial impulse'...." W.R. A new concept of the universe - Regarding "Initial Impulse" p.46

Sorry, I don't find anything about the moon or the phrase "initial impulse" in the Keely quote referred to. Keely did, in other writings refer to an "introductory impulse" which was an induced pulse or strike of a hammer on some vibratory triggering mechanism. Here is one such quote:

"Keely teaches that an unknown potency is held in the atom's tenacious grasp until released by an introductory impulse given by a certain order of vibration, depending upon the mass-chord of the aggregation; which impulse so increases the oscillation of the atoms as to rupture their etheric capsules." Bloomfield-Moore

zeroone;64133 wrote:
"Any form of matter becomes another form of matter if its pressure condition is changed. Nature perpetually changes one form of matter into another by perpetually changing its pressure conditions. ..." W.R. A new concept of the universe - The new concept of matter p.65

Not only does Keely completely agree with the above Russell quote he goes on to describe the conditions that would make it so. Remember the "pressure conditions" are part of more complex equation - one involving all of Russell's 18 dimensions (Locked Potentials) which includes frequency:

Law of Atomolic Synthesis of Chemical Elements
"Harmonic pitches of atomolity produce association of etheric-atomolic particles to form atoms; the kind of atom is determinable by the pitches employed."

zeroone;64133 wrote:
"The birth of any body from izs falcrum zero to its zero of maturity and back again to its falcrum is a cycle. Cycles of wave vibrations in an electric current, or in a musical note where the vibrations are so fast that the sound is heard as a continuous tone, are known as wave frequencies. ..." W.R. A new concept of the universe - Vibrating matter - the root principle of atomic structure p.81

The above quotes mix several different concepts and would take more time than I have to answer all and more space than this forum ought to devote to a single response. Suffice this quote from Keely reflecting on a number of the aspects that would be touched upon in a more comprehensive response.

The ultimate constitution of matter and the action of the force regulating its phenomena, Keely (pre 1893)

"First. Matter is capable of infinite subdivision.

"Second. In the aggregation of matter, force or energy is stored up or conserved.

"Third. In the dissociation of matter, force is liberated.

"Fourth. All matter is in a state of perpetual activity, whether the substance under consideration be inanimate or animated, visible or invisible.

"Fifth. There is no dividing of matter and force into two distinct terms, as they both are ONE. FORCE is liberated matter. Matter is force in bondage.

"Sixth. All motion is synchronous; no sound or movement can be made but all that moves or sounds does so in harmony with something.

"Seventh. All structures, whether crystalline or homogeneous, have for their unit structures minute bodies called molecules. It is the motion of these molecules with which we have particularly to deal; as in experimental research and demonstration, when we produce an action upon one molecule we do so upon all the molecules constituting the mass operated upon.

"Eighth. These molecules have an envelope, rotating with inconceivable rapidity, formed of a high tenuous ether, whose place in the order of subdivision ranks third, the three divisions being,-first, molecular; second, atomic; third, atomolic. (For convenience' sake we will use the term atomolic in place of etheric in our subsequent definitions.)

"Ninth. This atomolic substance has a density approximately 986,000 times that of steel, enabling it to permeate steel as light penetrates glass; this rotating envelope of atomolic substance is in a liquid condition. There are four conditions of matter; viz. solid, liquid, gaseous, and ultra-gaseous. These conditions result from greater or lesser range of oscillation of the composing units individually: this is equally true, whether the units are molecules, atoms, atomoles, planets, or suns. But one LAW governs all matter.

"Tenth. This molecular envelope, rotating with such great velocity, holds in its embrace the next subdivision of matter, the atomic. There cannot ever be more or less than three atoms in any molecule. These are placed so as to form a triangle in the interior; they rest in a condition of substance, or matter, we will term inter-molecular. In this inter-molecular substance we find an enormous energy or force in bondage, held thus by the rotating envelope enclosing it. Were we to rotate a spun brass shell, say nine inches in diameter, at a very much less rate of speed than that at which the molecular envelope rotates, -- say nine hundred revolutions per second, --- its equator would first bulge out, then form into an oval disc. A solid block of wood subject to such revolution would swiftly fly to pieces. The rotating envelope of a molecule, unlike these, the greater its velocity of rotation, the greater is its compression toward the centre of the molecule. The rotation of this envelope is of such a nature as to produce an internal pressure upon every portion from every point of the molecule as a sphere. Were we to consider a rotating envelope as ordinarily understood, it would be one in which the envelope rotated around an equator having poles of no rotation; i. e. the poles would not possess the compressing force of the equator: the result would therefore be a compressed equator, and the intermolecular substance would pass out without resistance at the poles.

"Eleventh. If it be possible let us conceive an envelope with an equator, but destitute of poles, a number of these rotating over the sphere, this atomolic envelope possessing an almost infinite attractive force toward the centre of the molecule, pressing in the inter-molecular substance, where it is held until this revolving envelope becomes negatized by a certain order of vibration, when the enclosed matter rushes out to its natural condition of concordant tenuity, as in the case of gunpowder, dynamite, and nitro-glycerine. This force, we must see, has been held in the embrace of the rotating envelopes of the unit-structures, or where does it come from? This force at the time of an explosion was liberated by shock or fire, both being orders of imparted motion or vibration. How much greater the result would be were we to associate a scientific instrument now completed, and shortly to be given to the world, with such an agent as nitro-glycerine; one pound of nitro-glycerine would have its destructive force augmented beyond all possible control. These instruments are carefully concealed by wise masters from all persons save the few who are already prepared to study their potency with the exclusive end in view of aiding the real scientific progress of humanity; and, furthermore, it may be truly stated that a ferocious sensualist, however powerful his intellect, would be utterly unable to either comprehend or operate one of these marvelous constructions.

"Twelfth. Next in order of consideration is the second subdivision of matter - the atomic. The atom has the same rotating envelope as the molecule, governed by the same laws of rotation and compression. The rotating envelope holds in its embrace the interatomic substance and three atomoles resting in it, the atomoles within the atom being constructed after the same pattern as the atom and the molecule, obedient to the same laws; the atomic being simply the third subdivision of matter. The threefold order is absolutely universal.

"Thirteenth. The atomolic substance is what is termed the ether which fills all space and is the transmitting medium for all celestial and terrestrial forces. This is the liquid ether of occult science.

"Fourteenth. The atomoles are made up of atomolini (singular atomolinus ); the subdivision of matter from this point is beyond man's power, as at this point it escapes all control of apparatus, passing through glass and hardened steel as a luminous flame without heat, which is hardly seen before it vanishes, - a perpetual flame coldly luminous.

"Fifteenth. This again, from previous analysis, is made up according to the triple order, and may again be subject to subdivision, even to infinity."

zeroone;64133 wrote:
This are just quotes and in order to understand them man has to read whole sections or whole book.

It would be very interesting to make some more comparisons.

But this is not enough - we have to extend this knowledge by adding more personal thoughts and opinions.

Zeroone

You are again correct Zeroone - one would have to read dozens of books if not hundreds (which I have) to develop and fill out the paradigm hinted at by Keely and Russell. The cosmology I've been working on for the past couple of years is such a comparison as you mention. It contains hundreds of graphics (including some of Russell's), some of Keely's and some of mine and of others - all to illustrate and clarify points of philosophy and science. It will take years to complete this cosmology assuming the world holds itself together, the MIBs leave me alone and I don't quit. The time could be shorten if I ever find a qualified person(s) to help.

zeroone

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 07:40 am
@dalesvp,
Quote:
"The "key word" concept won't work so well here, IMHO. Perhaps "key concepts" would be better working method. We definitely do need definitions that work for everyone. You see I see little conflict between what Keely and Russell each wrote about. (You do realize we have far more material generated by Russell than Keely? Keely's writings have vanished and those who do have them refuse to share.)"

We could say "key concepts" no problem with that.

But fifteen above quotes are totaly strange to me.
I mean - take the word "atomolic" for instance.
Than "intermolecular substance" and so on. What is he talking about? What's the equivalent in todays modern physics terms for this words, phrases, sentences?

Can anyone translate above statements so we might be able to find common points with Russell?

Zeroone

dalesvp

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 07:48 am
@zeroone,
zeroone;64314 wrote:
We could say "key concepts" no problem with that.

But fifteen above quotes are totaly strange to me.
I mean - take the word "atomolic" for instance.
Than "intermolecular substance" and so on. What is he talking about? What's the equivalent in todays modern physics terms for this words, phrases, sentences?

Can anyone translate above statements so we might be able to find common points with Russell?
Zeroone

You can find answers to most of your above questions on this page and pages linked to from this page.

SVP Universal Cosmology - Part 1 of 17

note especially Figures 1.1 and 1.3

dalesvp

Reply Thu 10 Jun, 2010 05:17 am
Since the last posts in this thread I've done a lot of work with Russell, Keely, Bearden, etc. within the SVPwiki. For instance many of the complex concepts have been categorized, organized and comparisons done with "modern" concepts. For instance Keely's levels of Matter and Force:

http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com/svpwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Subdivision

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:24:16