The Divine Universe

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

TheHermit

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 06:04 pm
@Hermes9,
[quote=Hermes9]Yes, but I also like [/quote]
Hermes9 wrote:
Crowley's (dare he rear his notorious head?) sytem of Knight/King-Queen-Prince-Princess although I now consider that the page coud be considered female. But what do you mean by quadrant (1 of 4:elements-qworlds-letters in IHVH-directions?)? Also, would Page here have an identity with 10-Malkuth-Shekina-H?

This sounds to me like Golden Dawn stuff.

I have not read Crowley although I have read Frater Achad's writings.

Yes I agree with K, Q, Kn, Bride as Malkuth is the Bride. Female, is more mysterious as it is said Kether is in Malkuth as Malkuth is in Kether. This points to the Fool being the same as the page. Male or female or none is confusing by the various correspondences that cloud the matter.

The Hermit

Dcb18c5

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 11:11 am
@TheHermit,
Hermit where do you get all of this information from? Who came up with the theory of YHVH? I dont see how someone can create something using letters. I would really like to learn some of this.

Thanks In Advance!

TheHermit

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 03:03 pm
@Dcb18c5,
Dcb18c5 wrote:
Hermit where do you get all of this information from? Who came up with the theory of YHVH? I dont see how someone can create something using letters. I would really like to learn some of this.

Thanks In Advance!

DCB18C5

I just looked at your question. We were talking about YHVH or in Hebrew Hvhi or the name of God Jehovah as some say it. This is in the Kabbalah and we were talking about where this is in the Tree of Life.

This I learned in B.O.T.A. and of course in Kabalistic books. We call it the Qabalah as this denotes the Christian aspect of it. Paul Foster Case was the founder of B.O.T.A. and yes he was at some time a leader and member of the Golden Dawn. He was the foremost knower of the Tarot, and other mysteries.

The creation of the universe fits the Cube of Space which is in the Zepher Yezirah. Almost no one talks of this in the Hebrew side except Kaplan but is talked by B.O.T.A. graduates in their books.

The Hebrew letters fit the Cube of Space as spoken in the Zepher. Three Mother letters for the three dimensions of the cube, seven dual sound letters for the six sides and center of the cube, and twelve simple letters for the twelve edges of the cube which also fits the 12 signs of the zodiac, etc.

Kabbalah or Qabalah is the western wisdom path. It is the path for the return to the One (God). I would not call it Hebrew more than I would call it Wisdom given to them. The information in the Kabbalah is also in the Greek, and Latin languages and going out on a limb, its history extends to a much ancient origin.

I am not Hebrew being of Latin strain but I am a traveler on the path to Cosmic Consciousness. The Qabalah, Alchemy, Tarot, and Astrology all speak of this hidden knowledge of the creation of the Philosophers Stone (Abben).

The Hermit

Dcb18c5

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 07:11 pm
@TheHermit,
TheHermit wrote:
DCB18C5

I just looked at your question. We were talking about YHVH or in Hebrew Hvhi or the name of God Jehovah as some say it. This is in the Kabbalah and we were talking about where this is in the Tree of Life.

This I learned in B.O.T.A. and of course in Kabalistic books. We call it the Qabalah as this denotes the Christian aspect of it. Paul Foster Case was the founder of B.O.T.A. and yes he was at some time a leader and member of the Golden Dawn. He was the foremost knower of the Tarot, and other mysteries.

The creation of the universe fits the Cube of Space which is in the Zepher Yezirah. Almost no one talks of this in the Hebrew side except Kaplan but is talked by B.O.T.A. graduates in their books.

The Hebrew letters fit the Cube of Space as spoken in the Zepher. Three Mother letters for the three dimensions of the cube, seven dual sound letters for the six sides and center of the cube, and twelve simple letters for the twelve edges of the cube which also fits the 12 signs of the zodiac, etc.

Kabbalah or Qabalah is the western wisdom path. It is the path for the return to the One (God). I would not call it Hebrew more than I would call it Wisdom given to them. The information in the Kabbalah is also in the Greek, and Latin languages and going out on a limb, its history extends to a much ancient origin.

I am not Hebrew being of Latin strain but I am a traveler on the path to Cosmic Consciousness. The Qabalah, Alchemy, Tarot, and Astrology all speak of this hidden knowledge of the creation of the Philosophers Stone (Abben).

The Hermit

Lately Ive found myself being intrigued by what Kabbalist say/teach. How can I also become a traveler on the path of Cosmic Consciouness? (if im not already) What nationality are you? Iam also of Latin strain.

Thank In Advance!

TheHermit

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 09:43 pm
@Dcb18c5,
Dcb18c5 wrote:
Lately Ive found myself being intrigued by what Kabbalist say/teach. How can I also become a traveler on the path of Cosmic Consciouness? (if im not already) What nationality are you? Iam also of Latin strain.

Thank In Advance!

Yes you are already a traveler on the Path. Having become a man who starts asking questions about the nature of God and the Universe you have already taken your first steps. I write in this thread because if you like Walter Russell then you have awakened to evolving your self. Walter Russell was a fine example of a man who achieved cosmic consciousness.

Most of humanity is still running on automatic pilot and have not "awakened" as Buddha pointed out himself. Humanity is in the dream of evolution. Nature has advanced man to a certain point and now it is up to man to evolve himself by his self conscious direction of the subconscious or automatic consciousness. Look at the tread musings to understand more.

As I said the Qabalah is the Yoga of the western civilization. I would recommend joining B.O.T.A. for further help. Look them up on the internet. There you will learn Qabalah, Alchemy, Astrology, and Tarot which has the keys to all knowledge. Mostly you will learn to evolve yourself to Cosmic Consciousness.

Nationality? I have since left that behind. You are not what your body is for it is only a vehicle. This body descends from mountain people in the Cantabric mountains of Spain. Yet being Spanish I am not like most Hispanics for my thinking and being does not belong to any "nationality". I am an American citizen but yet I am not like most Americans. In other incarnations I have been Norwegian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, and many more. I do not think in terms of one lifetime but in terms of many. So what can we really say when asked who we are? I can only say that I like you am a child of God. My incarnations are many but my being is One.

The person who is most different is the person who does not look for the differences in others. Always remember that.

Joseph Campbell found in mythology the information on the Path. He is also a good man to study. As I said look at Musings and you will learn more.

Good Luck

The Hermit

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:35:28