For those of you who aren't familiar with Walter Russell, I'd like to take a moment to introduce him... if you will. First however, I feel it's necessary that you know that I am not qualified to write a proper introduction to this Genius of a man.
Let me start off with:
- Born in Boston Massachusetts, May 19th, 1871
I heard about Walter Russell many years ago and I was told to purchase a book called, "The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe". Well, I never followed through. However, a couple years ago I was reminded of him once again and was given that book. This a great little 63 page booklet that describes the life of Walter Russell, during an interview with Glen Clark. Here's some reviews on the book:
Quote: The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe
by Glen Clark
This is a really quick read about a genius by the name of Walter Russell. I was totally astounded at the parallels found in this book with what is occurring in the lives of our Mastermind members. I definitely think we should read and discuss this together, and I think it's short enough that we could add it to the list for January. I was able to read it in less than an hour.
Hint about this book: Go read the Sermon on the Mount found in Matthew chapters 5-7
This book is incredible. It explained emotions I've been having, ideas to how to better integrate our producership with the will of God & wonderful examples of how doing what is right knowing that we have to power to act as God does we can achieve anything imaginable!
I know this is a tad bit late, but this is an incredible book. I didn't finish the book yet but did this guy have conversations or is he related to Andrew Carnegie/ Napoleon Hill? A lot of what I'm reading sounds like think and grow rich - The Mastermind to riches. This is awesome.
This discussion is here
Take a look at the reviews on Amazon
, but don't buy it there. Purchase the book from the University of Science and Philosophy
so this Non-Profit organization and University can share this man's work with the world. You can read this online and it will be available on the new site, however this is a book you want to give as a gift when you have the opportunity. This Walter Russell was truly an American Genius and he illustrated that througout his entire life. I would recommend that this book be in every Public Library and in every school.
Now, Walter has written many and his accomplishments in Art, Consulting, Building, Science, Human Relations, IBM (with Thomas Watson), Sculpting, Music, Ice Skating, and many others. It's enough to read everthing and see the sculptings and the art. Whether or not every sentence is something you agree with, when it came down to it, Walter Russell understood more about life and Human Relations than many of us ever will.
That's where I started, "The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe
" by Glenn Clark
. From there, I've skimmed through and read a little of most of his material and I wonder why everyone doesn't know about him.
I feel the message that Walter Russell expressed through is work is one that is suitable for everyone. It has to do with Human Relations and how we are to communicate and experience joy, creativity, and harmony in our lives and the lives of those around us. He explains this in Science as well but it's a lot to digest.
To find out more about Walter Russell, I'm going to leave you with some links to explore. This should be helpful while the website is coming along.
- TwilightClub.org - The story about the Twilight Club during in NYC near the turn of the Century. Men involved in this were the likes of Herbert Spencer, Ralph Waldo Emmerson, Walt Whitman, Edwin Markham, Andrew Carnegie, Mark Twain, James Howar Bridge, Oliver Wendell Holmes, John Burros, Richard Watson Gilder, and Henry Holt.
- All Most of Walter Russells Books
- Reference .com wikipedia description. Nice summary on this page. "Besides his scientific contributions, Russell was successful in a wide array of fields as well, including the fine arts, architecture, business, and of course writing. He was friend and advisor to many prominent historical figures such as the president of the United States and gave many lectures across the nation about the connection between these universal principles and the applications of such knowledge to human life. The University of Science and Philosophy is committed to publishing his books and perpetuating his teachings."
- Walter-Russell.de - A website dedicated by someone.
- Answers.com 's version
- Mind Control Forums - Very interesting
- CineMind.com - good info
- Circles of Light -
- German Website - dedicated to Walter Russell
- University of Science and Philosophy - Founded by Walter and Lao Russell
I hope this information is helpful and I also hope I've done a good enough job introducing the extraordinary man to you all. I could write on however time doesn't permit this. The new University site will be up very soon so please be patient.