How do we perceive reality?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Twistedgypsychil

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 03:47 pm
@Dunkler Schatten,
Dunkler_Schatten;86696 wrote:
but if that energy allows it to be there, then wouldn't it be there and not be an illusion?

Energy is not matter...it groups together to create matter so if the intellectual energy decides that it is not going to be there, then the energies that make it be wont allow the energy in our brains to perceive it being there. Energy has intellect and consciousness (in theory). Nothing exists, and the reason that it is perceived to exist is because energy allows it to be. Our thoughts are energy. If that energy did not want something to be there, it would not be there.

Take schizophrenics for example. They can see things that are not there and hear things that are not there. This is energy manipulation. I am schizo affective. I see things that arent there to other people, but the intellectual energy that is in my brain allows it to be there outside the collective consciousness.

I am probably confusing a lot of you. You probably would not understand my point of view until you read my theory.

Jamie

Dunkler Schatten

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 03:50 pm
@Twistedgypsychil,
Twistedgypsychil;86697 wrote:
Energy is not matter...it groups together to create matter so if the intellectual energy decides that it is not going to be there, then the energies that make it be wont allow the energy in our brains to perceive it being there. Energy has intellect and consciousness (in theory). Nothing exists, and the reason that it is perceived to exist is because energy allows it to be. Our thoughts are energy. If that energy did not want something to be there, it would not be there.

Take schizophrenics for example. They can see things that are not there and hear things that are not there. This is energy manipulation. I am schizo affective. I see things that arent there to other people, but the intellectual energy that is in my brain allows it to be there outside the collective consciousness.

I am probably confusing a lot of you. You probably would not understand my point of view until you read my theory.

Jamie

Well I understand it, but we differ completely on our definition of schizophrenia. I view it as simply someone's unconcious manifesting itself as a voice, or the like. I myself, as artist, have a very slight form of it that I refer to as my muse, but thats a whole 'nother story

And if something decided that its there, then its there whether or not it is controlled by some kind of energy...

Twistedgypsychil

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 03:58 pm
@Dunkler Schatten,
Dunkler_Schatten;86699 wrote:
Well I understand it, but we differ completely on our definition of schizophrenia. I view it as simply someone's unconcious manifesting itself as a voice, or the like. I myself, as artist, have a very slight form of it that I refer to as my muse, but thats a whole 'nother story

And if something decided that its there, then its there whether or not it is controlled by some kind of energy...

I can certainly agree to disagree. I was merely trying to give you a perspective on my understanding of the issue. Sometimes I dont come off too clear in this avenue because my theory is so encompassing...its hard to explain in only a few sentences. I hope you understand that I was not attacking your belief at all.

Jamie

Dunkler Schatten

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 03:59 pm
@Twistedgypsychil,
Twistedgypsychil;86702 wrote:
I can certainly agree to disagree. I was merely trying to give you a perspective on my understanding of the issue. Sometimes I dont come off too clear in this avenue because my theory is so encompassing...its hard to explain in only a few sentences. I hope you understand that I was not attacking your belief at all.

Jamie

I know you weren't attacking my belief, it just threw me for a bit of a loop is all.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:17:20