Hi!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Lazarius

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 08:57 am
@Protoman2050,
Protoman2050 wrote:
Hi! I hope I make lots of new friends and increase my knowledge in the process. Any one willing to help?

At your service.

*Bow*

Protoman2050

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 09:50 pm
@Lazarius,
Lazarius wrote:
At your service.

*Bow*

Have you read my dialectic on God's existence, which is quickly turning into a dialectic on the nature of belief? http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/philosophy-religion/1655-proof-god-s-self-evidence.html --after pg 1 it really heats up--; here's another version on a theology forum: A proof that God exists - Theology Forum | Theology Online

Enjoy reading both!

Lazarius

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2008 11:18 am
@Protoman2050,
Protoman2050 wrote:
Have you read my dialectic on God's existence, which is quickly turning into a dialectic on the nature of belief? http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/philosophy-religion/1655-proof-god-s-self-evidence.html --after pg 1 it really heats up--; here's another version on a theology forum: A proof that God exists - Theology Forum | Theology Online

Enjoy reading both!

Hmm! I'll have a read!

Protoman2050

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2008 01:14 am
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas wrote:
Whatever interests you. Mostly, philosophy looks good because they expect students to be used to reading and understanding difficult material.

I suppose they would also prefer theologians, or theologian-philosophers, as they also have to read and analyse dense and difficult, sometimes ambigious texts.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2008 01:47 pm
@Protoman2050,
Quote:
I suppose they would also prefer theologians, or theologian-philosophers, as they also have to read and analyse dense and difficult, sometimes ambigious texts.

I've never known any students of law, or lawyers for that matter, who studied theology.

But it really doesn't matter - law schools like to have a diverse student body, people with all sorts of backgrounds. A theology student might be a breathe of fresh air among the heavy PoliSci crowd.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:45:18