diamantis

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:48 am
Hello everybody,

my name is Tsakaludis Adamantios, I am living in Greece, I am forty years old and my main interests in philosophy are metaphysics, aesthetics,philosophy of mind and ethics.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 06:57 am
@diamantis,
Welcome, Tsakaludis. Good to have you with us on the forums.

VideCorSpoon

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:04 am
@Didymos Thomas,
Welcome diamantis!

metaphysics, aesthetics, phil. of the mind and ethics are all Greek to me! LOL!

I hope you enjoy the forum. We'll be discussing the hypokeimenon in no time.

On metaphysics, there was a thread started on Metaphysics Zeta a while ago, hopefully it will be revived again.

Justin

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 09:35 am
@diamantis,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum diamantis! Thanks for the intro and please make yourself at home.

boagie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 01:54 pm
@diamantis,
diamantis wrote:
Hello everybody,

my name is Tsakaludis Adamantios, I am living in Greece, I am forty years old and my main interests in philosophy are metaphysics, aesthetics,philosophy of mind and ethics.

diamantis,Smile

Welcome Sir, you are most welcome, if you have somewhat of a passion for these topics your in for a good time here, lots of healthy know it alls here--kidding kind'a! Well, think about getting involved with responding to a thread or starting a thread topic of your own. Again, Welcome, we are pleased to have you with us!!Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:58:26