The transcendental of time.

  1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Logic
  3. » The transcendental of time.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 04:56 am
[center][center]syllogism[/center]
[center] [/center]
[center][/center][/center]

premise 1: Time is due to movement.


premise 2 : Movement is due to the transcendental gravity force.


conclusion : Time is due to the transcendental gravity force.
 
Absolution phil
 
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 08:53 am
@diamantis,
Time is due to movement or is it measured by movement? Mathematically there could be time without movement, just that the solution at all times gives the same answer.

Gravity can cause movement, but there are plenty of other forces that interact to do the same.
 
gotmilk9991
 
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 11:37 am
@diamantis,
Time exists only because humans exist. If we did not give time a name and a meaning, it would therefore be rendered useless. So if time exists because we exist, then transcendental gravity exists because we exist.
 
ValueRanger
 
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 02:38 pm
@diamantis,
diamantis;94374 wrote:
[CENTER][CENTER]syllogism[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

premise 1: Time is due to movement.


premise 2 : Movement is due to the transcendental gravity force.


conclusion : Time is due to the transcendental gravity force.

Conversion to spacetime flux continuum:

1. The Law of Opposites: are there two interconnected universes in constant flux, causing correlate opposites in flux? Is this model reproducible?

2. The Law of Opposites causes progressive sets, through contractions, as well as expansions in flux. Primary laws, like electroweak~strong, dark~light energy, alpha/omega, yin/yang, etc., produce secondary laws - like gravity, thermodynamics, etc..


Bridging 1 and 2, is The Golden Ratio: modular, scalar reality.
 
Absolution phil
 
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 04:43 pm
@ValueRanger,
ValueRanger;94467 wrote:
Conversion to spacetime flux continuum:

1. The Law of Opposites: are there two interconnected universes in constant flux, causing correlate opposites in flux? Is this model reproducible?

2. The Law of Opposites causes progressive sets, through contractions, as well as expansions in flux. Primary laws, like electroweak~strong, dark~light energy, alpha/omega, yin/yang, etc., produce secondary laws - like gravity, thermodynamics, etc..


Bridging 1 and 2, is The Golden Ratio: modular, scalar reality.


String/Brane theory going on there?
 
ValueRanger
 
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 04:57 pm
@Absolution phil,
Absolution;94474 wrote:
String/Brane theory going on there?

Yes, as well as LQC, and other relative hops.
 
Absolution phil
 
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2009 10:32 pm
@ValueRanger,
ValueRanger;94477 wrote:
Yes, as well as LQC, and other relative hops.


I heard people talking about M-theory on a big bang topic, you gotta go get them! lol. And if you see anyone talking about Jarzinski inequalities you can call on me!
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 04:52 pm
@Absolution phil,
That would be the same as saying temperature afffects time, it makes the components of our chronometers shrink and expand.
 
Reconstructo
 
Reply Thu 25 Feb, 2010 07:20 pm
@diamantis,
diamantis;94374 wrote:

premise 2 : Movement is due to the transcendental gravity force.


This is mysterious. Elaborate if you feel inclined.
 
Reconstructo
 
Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 04:54 am
@diamantis,
The transcendental intuition of time is analog or continuous. But the transcendental conception of time is digital, as all conception is digital.

Logic is nakedly digital, in that it is nakedly tautological. But this applies only to formal logic. As logic includes logos, it becomes continuous as well as digital. If we stick to symbols like P and the operators of synthesis and negation, we remain in the word of number, or pure abstraction. As soon as we introducing living language, we have destroyed the possibility of transcendental/intuitive tautology.

Logos, unlike the essence of logic, is temporal. Most words get their meaning especially from social practice, from beings who use analogy in the analog/continuous spatial present.

Physics time is conceptual or digital time. It does not correspond with the transcendental intuitions of space and time, except as we apply it imperfectly, necessarily imperfectly. For instance: pi, Zeno's paradoxes.

Quote:

Albert Einstein, on the other hand, stated that "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."[6]
 
Fil Albuquerque
 
Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 06:24 am
@Reconstructo,
Reconstructo;133517 wrote:
The transcendental intuition of time is analog or continuous. But the transcendental conception of time is digital, as all conception is digital.

Logic is nakedly digital, in that it is nakedly tautological. But this applies only to formal logic. As logic includes logos, it becomes continuous as well as digital. If we stick to symbols like P and the operators of synthesis and negation, we remain in the word of number, or pure abstraction. As soon as we introducing living language, we have destroyed the possibility of transcendental/intuitive tautology.

Logos, unlike the essence of logic, is temporal. Most words get their meaning especially from social practice, from beings who use analogy in the analog/continuous spatial present.

Physics time is conceptual or digital time. It does not correspond with the transcendental intuitions of space and time, except as we apply it imperfectly, necessarily imperfectly. For instance: pi, Zeno's paradoxes.


The problem is that it is impossible to understand Continuous and then explain phenomena duality...we need to find converted equivalence, equilibrium, but how ??? ...Infinities, I hate them...that would be about freedom and non-Logic...Magic !!!

---------- Post added 02-28-2010 at 07:49 AM ----------

when you say negation of 1, -1, we have a mysterious problem there...how can one do such thing if not symbolically ? Still HOW ??? AAAaaaaaah ! :brickwall:

...Symmetry is after all inequality...an inversion of something that should not be able to invert Itself...

---------- Post added 02-28-2010 at 08:06 AM ----------

Its like explaining why there is left or right in the One Axis...a mystery...
 
Reconstructo
 
Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 12:26 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil. Albuquerque;133525 wrote:
The problem is that it is impossible to understand Continuous and then explain phenomena duality...we need to find converted equivalence, equilibrium, but how ??? ...Infinities, I hate them...that would be about freedom and non-Logic...Magic !!!



No. Because the continuous is never experience as continuous. Not in a ratio-nal sense. Raw continuity is an inference of rationality. Just as pure negativity is an inference of rationality. Rationality is incarnate, not existing without sensation, transcendental space. But even this is the rational distinction of what is supposed to be the opposite of rational.

Logos is rational qualia. There is only element, that negates and synthesizes itself.

But for practical reasons, the real is best defined as what resists, and an irrational personal pronoun must be used, to oil the social machine, which is just a distinction in qualified-quantified spirit.

The qualified-quantified distinction is itself just a quantification, a distinction drawn by a force that may also be inferred, just as unquantified qualia are inferred, only to be seen as a non-primary distinction(an error)?
 
 

 
  1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Logic
  3. » The transcendental of time.
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 08/14/2020 at 08:56:04