Time.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Greta phil

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 04:48 pm
@Neil D,
I won't reveal it in detail - for useful reasons (they may be useful to you and more useful to me). I can see and hear through this planet. People and events. I can feel the earthquakes before they hit (and I am on the otherside of the planet) I have given time some more definate diretion. Because of am able to do this it is in effect also a discovery of a new and very useful type of energy. Which is also a new field I believe of psychology. I have had to prove all this myself - because no one has spoken to me for a year and a half. Lucky I can hear you all! Much of it is therefore sound energy...but not all of it. And if I can hear someone on the otherside of the planet - I can also see them. How cool is this?!!! Not always. I'd like to get my hands and mouth on some of them.....

Greta phil

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 04:56 pm
@Greta phil,
....I have my own way of 'using' this - so if you are about too ask me what you look like and what you are thinking and where you are located - I may not tell you directly but instead learn about you and how your mind works and what direction you go in and then 'wind you up' and 'watch you go'. For me it is of no use to repeat info that is easily observable but to be able to use it in a amusing or helpful manner!! Otherwise I would be just some useless form of gossip. I like to make things happen........the quicker the better. I do seek direct confirmation from time to time that what I see and hear is correct (otherwise as you may imagine - I could be called mad or insane).

Greta phil

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 05:02 pm
@Greta phil,
From this you must have gathered that I can hear peoples thoughts and feel their feelings. Even if they are on the otherside of the planet. And one of them can also hear my ythoughts...and he said 'control yourself woman' just to my thoughts (I was singing rather wonderfully at the time) Control yourself to my thoughts and I am on the otherside of the planet!! This is how annoying I can be.....or as I prefer to say....I have alot of energy.......

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:00:23