Deja vu? Figured it out yet?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

G-Thomson

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 07:06 am
Not that long ago, I had a deja vu experience that left me shaking like a leaf in a high wind.
I went through the deja vu process, and it creeped me out a bit. Then I thought to myself, "This is getting too weird."
So I turned away from the situation, but then I got deja vu that I tried to exit from the deja vu before.

So it was like a deja vu, where deja vu IS the deja vu.
Try and get your head around that one!

mark noble

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 07:17 am
@G-Thomson,
Hi G,
Brilliant "deja vu-deja vu". You got a good single malt on the go?
Have a fantastic weekend,G.
Mark...

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 07:21 am
That'll have you disappearing up your own rabbit hole.

However, I do wonder if all deja vu experiences, if attended to, end up that way, almost by definition?

G-Thomson

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 07:24 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

You got a good single malt on the go?
Have a fantastic weekend,G.
Mark...

Haha, I think I'll need it.
You have a good weekend yourself my friend!

William

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 01:00 pm
@Pangloss,
Pangloss wrote:
A brief lapse of our subjective, limited experience of reality, and a glimpse of what is called the "universal mind".
Oh, and I've had it in the last 6 years...:cool:

Bravo Pangloss. Sorry I didn't get involved earlier. You are very accurate here. It's a message from the landlord only to those who are not afraid to hear. You are right, it is very cool. Rather than a manifestation you might want to call it a universal calling and it only gets better from that as you soon will not notice, as you become part of that universal mind.....................again. That's when it becomes really cool, ha! The only down/sad side to that is you begin to notice all the fear that out there in those who feel so very along/detached from that universal oneness. Their masters are the trolls who control them. Trolls are so stupid as they will be masters over a graveyard. See you at the top my friend.

William

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:40:41