Elements and Nature

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

pilgrimshost

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:14 pm
@perplexity,
How is it that you (Rememberiam) know so much, or are you a ...

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 01:56 am
@perplexity,
Its not about flashing. Look back through to the beginning of this thread. I responded to one who speaks my language. One who has studied that which I study, an individual who thinks along the same lines as I. I was reaching out to that individual, reread that long post from its beginning till its end. A person expressing views of that nature can appreciate the benefits of what I mentioned concerning levitation ect...ect...

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 02:01 am
@PhilosophyForum,
Pilgrimhost

My last post was for perplexity.

If you will please finish your question.
How is it that you (Rememberiam) know so much, or are you a ...

perplexity

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 02:39 am
@PhilosophyForum,
With all due respect, it might be better not to start to argue, already toward a finish.

There are things that I know, from experience, true to me, but which I would never venture to discuss in a place like this, and very rarely anywhere else, simply because it is not really anybody else's business and would not thus come to mind during the progress of the conversation. Because then it alludes to what is not their usual sort of truth, I would think it impolite to speak as if it were or should be. From experience I am also aware of the unfortunate effect if I were to venture beyond the acceptably ordinary, the ensuing skepticism, the suspicions of charlatanry, and worse.

Another effect that I have suffered a lot from is the misapprehension of something I said perfectly seriously being nevertheless taken as a quip, as if said in jest, while something said in jest, which to me were rather trivial might be taken seriously enough to kill, literally.

This sort of thing, the peril of different degrees of consciousness, is really not for fooling around with, so if anybody does have something for me in particular, it mught be better to send a personal message. When all said and done this is a public place, to be treated as such.

-- RH.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 02:37:15