Opinions on Peter Singer's global obligations?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

alex717

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 01:36 pm
@alex717,
Thanks for the media, but this doesn't have anything really to do with the OP. Perhaps, you could state your opinion on the topic?

Zetherin

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 04:51 pm
@alex717,
alex717 wrote:
Thanks for the media, but this doesn't have anything really to do with the OP. Perhaps, you could state your opinion on the topic?

It has a lot to do with the OP, as Justin clarified the obligations that weren't elaborated on upon posting.

alex717

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 07:07 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:
It has a lot to do with the OP, as Justin clarified the obligations that weren't elaborated on upon posting.

Singer didn't really touch on those views anymore in depth within the video then in my OP, that is all I meant by the reply.

Justin

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 07:26 pm
@alex717,
Not a problem. You had asked a question and I've never head of the guy so it's difficult to answer. So, if there were others like me, who hadn't heard of him, these videos were meant to sort of bring someone up to speed. Smile That's all. If I have time to investigate this philosophy and respond, I sure will. Thanks for the invite.

alex717

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2008 07:30 pm
@alex717,
alex717 wrote:
Yes, I asked this question because of his essay "Famine, Affluence, and Morality"

That essay, Justin, sums up the just of it. You'll be well informed from that alone. Talk to you soon.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:04:43