Where the heck are the women?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 09:03 am
@salima,
My local pub on occasions looks like a mans club ,very upsetting not to have female company. Men pubs, women shops..very much stereotype.

Pyrrho

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 11:13 am
@xris,
xris;143017 wrote:
My local pub on occasions looks like a mans club ,very upsetting not to have female company. Men pubs, women shops..very much stereotype.

Try a different pub, if there is one. Or try something other than a pub.

If you are wanting to be around women, you should stop going places that you already know they do not frequent, and try new places. Going somewhere that you already know women do not go, for the purpose of meeting women, is just plain ridiculous.

xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 11:59 am
@Pyrrho,
Pyrrho;143086 wrote:
Try a different pub, if there is one. Or try something other than a pub.

If you are wanting to be around women, you should stop going places that you already know they do not frequent, and try new places. Going somewhere that you already know women do not go, for the purpose of meeting women, is just plain ridiculous.
At my age Im not for meeting women but its just nice to see a few females around. Change my pub are you serious? No pub quiz, no karaoke:perplexed: No its not that bad , just some weeks it fails to encourage the fair sex.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 12:43 pm
@xris,
xris;143017 wrote:

[CENTER]:bigsmile:
Try the local beauty-saloon !
U could also join National Heritage; lots of people to meet...

I loved voluntair work. Helping demented people eat. Also cooked but nursing homes are like factory's To-days.

How was the beach ? What u call your doggies ? After summer I'll look for a puppy a'gain.

Pepijn Sweep, esq.W3"":eek:
[/CENTER]

xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 01:00 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;143127 wrote:
[CENTER]:bigsmile:

Try the local beauty-saloon !
U could also join National Heritage; lots of people to meet...[/CENTER]

[CENTER]I loved voluntair work. Helping demented people eat. Also cooked but nursing homes are like factory's To-days.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]How was the beach ? What u call your doggies ? After summer I'll look for a puppy a'gain.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Pepijn Sweep, esq.W3"":eek:[/CENTER]
Why should i go to the beauty salon ? they cant improve on perfection.

Im not looking for a relationship, my dear wife fulfills that ambition. I just love the company of women ,they inspire me and lift my mood.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:10 pm
@xris,
xris;143137 wrote:
Why should i go to the beauty salon ? they cant improve on perfection.

Im not looking for a relationship, my dear wife fulfills that ambition. I just love the company of women ,they inspire me and lift my mood.

[CENTER]Can't you start boox-club ? Or philosophy ? Better in the claws of a sofist then joining the Bagwan I think.

And of course u don't need more beauty but one day will come that your wife starts about botox. For U !

:bigsmile:
[/CENTER]

xris

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 03:21 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;143199 wrote:
[CENTER]Can't you start boox-club ? Or philosophy ? Better in the claws of a sofist then joining the Bagwan I think.[/CENTER]

[CENTER]And of course u don't need more beauty but one day will come that your wife starts about botox. For U ![/CENTER]

[CENTER]:bigsmile:[/CENTER]
Botox us young Greek gods have no such need. A british pub has all the attributes of any social machine.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 04:08 pm
@xris,
xris;143211 wrote:
Botox us young Greek gods have no such need. A british pub has all the attributes of any social machine.

The English Parliament should be like the pub than. And I think you must be riding a horse then to keep in shape. Or a bike of course.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 12:33:37