Electra

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:53 pm
Hi Everyone,

I am Electra. In 2004 I had a spontaneous experience which later I came to know as cosmic consciousness.

I came across Walter Russell this morning in my surfing and was blown away with his philosophy of beauty.

So here I am. Nice to meet you!

Electra

XX

Justin

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 06:02 pm
@Electra phil,
Nice to meet you Electra and welcome to this unfolding Philosophy Forum. Feel free to tell us of your experience when you feel comfortable. Walter also had a similiar experience and his works are simply extraordinary.

Oh, I've launched the new site but there is still much to add to the site. Check it out at www.philosophy.org.

Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!

Electra phil

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 06:31 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Nice to meet you Electra and welcome to this unfolding Philosophy Forum. Feel free to tell us of your experience when you feel comfortable. Walter also had a similiar experience and his works are simply extraordinary.

Oh, I've launched the new site but there is still much to add to the site. Check it out at www.philosophy.org.

Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!

Dear Justin - I love your energy. I am planning on getting all of Mr. Russell's books. Smile I feel a great kinship with his words and works.

Electra

XX

Justin

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
@Electra phil,
I have many, but not all of his books. Getting the time to read them is another story. For me, I'd like nothing better than to have more time to read.

Certainly, as you get into his material, please let us know what you think. If I might suggest, start out with, "The Man Who Tapped The Secrets of The Universe". It's short enough to read as an ebook and will give you a general background.

Electra phil

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 03:31 am
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
I have many, but not all of his books. Getting the time to read them is another story. For me, I'd like nothing better than to have more time to read.

Certainly, as you get into his material, please let us know what you think. If I might suggest, start out with, "The Man Who Tapped The Secrets of The Universe". It's short enough to read as an ebook and will give you a general background.

Thanks Justin. This was my next question. I appreciate the link!

There is not too much free literature by WR online. I already scoured the internet.

Going to check out the link now!

:cool:

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:44:41