Monarchy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xris

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 06:31 am
@froach,
froach;144520 wrote:
maybe it will take a marathon to create a snicker:lol:
I can see why you place your location as space, is it space or a place?

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 06:35 am
@xris,
xris;144536 wrote:
I can see why you place your location as space, is it space or a place?

you only see what you want to see, and you have assumed alot already

gosh when are we every going to move on from first impressions?

maybe its not a place or a location maybe its only a feeling

xris

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 06:52 am
@froach,
froach;144208 wrote:
english royality :lol:thats joke, and shes only queen elizabeth the first of scotland, if I was to follow a royal house not that I would, lets just say the lion rampant flies in my house.

Know whats even funnier the next king of England will be King Billy:lol:is that why you like him pepijn sweep:bigsmile:
I assumed this post was attempting to let me see the best of you, if you have an even better side, let me see it. First impressions can be wrong.

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 07:17 am
@xris,
I wasn't aware you were watching me:eek:,

Just because we differ in our taste towards the royal, does mean I was trying to get your attention?

xris

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 07:26 am
@froach,
froach;144553 wrote:
I wasn't aware you were watching me:eek:,

Just because we differ in our taste towards the royal, does mean I was trying to get your attention?
So you post and expect me to ignore it? you childishly attempt to ridicule my royal family and expect me to stay sweet? Then you complain I have missed judge you..then you tell me it was not for my attention, how strange.

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 07:33 am
@xris,
xris;144561 wrote:
So you post and expect me to ignore it? you childishly attempt to ridicule my royal family and expect me to stay sweet? Then you complain I have missed judge you..then you tell me it was not for my attention, how strange.

your response say more about you than me, I ask you what is wrong with being childish don't only fools ignore children?

my initail post here was my take on the monarchy and wasn't directed at you, and you have take the offence its only your belief thats getting annoyed, let go, humour is humour

xris

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 07:44 am
@froach,
froach;144563 wrote:
your response say more about you than me, I ask you what is wrong with being childish don't only fools ignore children?

my initail post here was my take on the monarchy and wasn't directed at you, and you have take the offence its only your belief thats getting annoyed, let go, humour is humour
Whats that, fools ignore children?:perplexed:

Your flag is nothing more than rag. Washington was a pimp...but dont take offence its only my childish humour. BEWARE your valuables will be observed and commented on in the childish manner you admire.

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 07:49 am
@xris,
do you promise, hope to learn lots from that:)
thanks for the time the energy your going to use
will you tell me what you observe?

another thank you, in advance for exposing my beliefs saves me the energy:)

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 09:40 am
@froach,
froach;144568 wrote:
do you promise, hope to learn lots from that:)
thanks for the time the energy your going to use
will you tell me what you observe?

another thank you, in advance for exposing my beliefs saves me the energy:)

I learn nothing this time around the Forum; but I thought of Sisters of Fatima dressed in Rainbow coloured Burqua's taking Afganistan and turn it Peacefull. Would the Brothers of Ali restore the Boeddha's as a gueste of Good Will ?

Temporarly ""revalue
all male-voting-rights(r)

Let only females have voting right for one week;
And not just the Virgins but esp. The Mothers.

I am off Topic.
I'll be back !

Yours PepI
Very Happy

Camerama

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:38 pm
@xris,
xris;144179 wrote:
The post is there to be fulfilled, if it fails then the idea of monarchy is jeopardized. She or he should be above politics in a perceived way. If we suspect a preference, then she has failed. We dont love the individual but the concept she represents. Those who oppose her are narrow minded and have no idea of the concept she represents. She remains when all about her fumble, fall and disappoint us,she is our continuity. She could be like a living George Washington to the colonialist rebels.

I am beginning to see. So like an anchor? She represents England in an objective, static image. She is not a political figure, but I trust you are inundated by plenty of political symbols.

I do not oppose a constitutional monarch, but i would more likely favor a secular, apolitical one. I was inquiring of the range of her monarchical power

xris

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:48 pm
@Camerama,
Camerama;144856 wrote:
I am beginning to see. So like an anchor? She represents England in an objective, static image. She is not a political figure, but I trust you are inundated by plenty of political symbols.

I do not oppose a constitutional monarch, but i would more likely favor a secular, apolitical one. I was inquiring of the range of her monarchical power
she has no more power than I . She is supposed to defend the faith but what is the faith? I think it means she should try to protect our rights to freedom of worship. She does represent our government on occassions but not with the authority that says, I agree.
Your right, she is apolitical. If you insult her, for me you insult my country, in way that Americans see their flag.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:18 pm
@xris,
xris;144859 wrote:
she has no more power than I . She is supposed to defend the faith but what is the faith? I think it means she should try to protect our rights to freedom of worship. She does represent our government on occassions but not with the authority that says, I agree.
Your right, she is apolitical. If you insult her, for me you insult my country, in way that Americans see their flag.

[CENTER]:bigsmile:

U British are lucky with a Royal Family datind all the way back to Windsor. We Dutch haven't had a Dutch Royal for centuries. Yes, they have the titles, but not the Sangre anymore.

I think a definition of Royalty is t place. What Royal we talk about ? King-Priest like in Common Wealth; King-Iman like in Marokko & Saudi's.

Lady Diana Spencer was a True Icon;

Comparable with the Tragedy of the Kennedy's.

Pepijn Sweep's
Magister aan't IJ
[/CENTER]

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:22:23