It's November!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » It's November!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2009 12:30 am
Have a prosperous month everyone. We should all take this month and make a at least one new friend, because new friends are just the best.
November man the months just fly by. Watch out for those germs, too. Oh, and don't forget to turn the clock back, yo. I just turned mine back. I'm very tired and I usually say this to everyone when I'm going to bed soooooooooo- Goodnight, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!
God bless

with Love,
Cole

jgweed

Reply Sun 1 Nov, 2009 05:45 am
@mister kitten,
Cole, don't forget that Thanksgiving is just around the corner now that Halloween is over. Time to think about bundling up when you go outside.

Rubix Cube

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 11:55 am
@jgweed,
Also make sure to begin fasting now! You want to be able to stuff your face with as much food as possible on turkey day! (Am I being serious or not? You'll never know!)

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 11:55 pm
@Rubix Cube,
Dont fast! Your stomach will shrink. Instead, you should eat heartily to expand the stomach. That way you'll be in top shape for shoveling turkey and dressing and wine wine wine.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » It's November!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:00:59