western europe have the largest number of rich people

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » western europe have the largest number of rich people

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 12:56 am
Western Europe Has Most Millionaires, Study Finds

From the above article. The largest number of rich people are all in western europe. Countries like the US comes second. The reason is that there are alot of "inherent money" accumulated from many generations. It shows if you look at the richest people in Europe. Most of them inherent their money. Most of these people diversify their wealth at different sectors of the economic, and according to the article, these people focus on wealth preservation. It is interest to read this article, because one ` s ability means very little. It is best to have rich parents.

Caroline

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 05:34 am
@vectorcube,
Yes alot of people do inherit vast amounts of wealth but you can also earn it by working your way to the top, it also helps by not what you know but who you know.

CarolA

Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2009 07:05 pm
@vectorcube,
I know from dealing with people's finances that inherited wealth certainly seems to stick around! Self made wealth people are often big risk takers, great when they win but they can lose it all just as fast!
I guess having rich parents is like the gene pool lottery - some get to be healthy, some are born with a tendancy to certain diseases, some get rich.

vectorcube

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 09:12 am
@CarolA,
CarolA;75181 wrote:
Self made wealth people are often big risk takers, great when they win but they can lose it all just as fast!

This is interest. I wonder why you say this. Could you give me some examples. You work in a bank, yes?

William

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 09:40 am
@vectorcube,
i have always wondered why the Rothchilds have never been mentioned in the list annually submitted by FORBES as to the Earths wealthiest people. Anyone know?

William

TickTockMan

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 02:33 pm
@William,
William;76346 wrote:
i have always wondered why the Rothchilds have never been mentioned in the list annually submitted by FORBES as to the Earths wealthiest people. Anyone know?

William

No. This knowledge would be completely irrelevant and utterly useless to me. At least in the hunter/gatherer sense of the word.

William

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 04:35 pm
@TickTockMan,
TickTockMan;76407 wrote:
No. This knowledge would be completely irrelevant and utterly useless to me. At least in the hunter/gatherer sense of the word.

I find that interesting in that being a hunter/gather is pretty much useless if you cant afford the arrows to gather your food. or the land to grow your crops, or the means to provide you with adequate protection from the heat in the summer and cold in the winter because someone has 1000 times more arrows, land, and shelter they they actually need. It seems to have a bearing there somewhere?

William

TickTockMan

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 04:54 pm
@William,
I make my own arrows.

What I meant was of what conceivable use is knowing why or why not the Rothchilds have never been mentioned in Forbes to me . . . in any capacity?

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 04:55 pm
@William,
William;76346 wrote:

William

I don't know with any certainty, but I know of a possible explanation.

In order to make the Forbes list, or any similar list, one must disclose the information. If the Rothchildes do not want the extent of their wealth to be made public, it will remain private knowledge. There are a great many wealthy families and members of wealthy families who would make the Forbes list if they wanted to be included.

William

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 05:48 pm
@vectorcube,
I understand and thanks Dt. It does strike me a bit odd though for any one or family worth in excess of $50,000,000,000.00 would want to be excluded in that any such amount, considering the strain economiy's are going through plus the poverty in the world now would appear horrifically obscene to me. Is there such a thing as a "trillionaire"? That's 12 zeros!

William

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 05:57 pm
@William,
No trillionaires, yet.

And, yeah, there are a great many obscenely wealthy people. It's sick.

William

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 06:04 pm
@vectorcube,
How could you possibly know that for sure in lieu of the awesome power, control and influence that kind of wealth would have in the world?

William

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 06:08 pm
@William,
Someone would have to be pissed off enough or jealous enough to expose the story.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » General Discussion
  3. » western europe have the largest number of rich people
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:45:46