The more you know. The dumber you are?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

William

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 06:38 pm
@manored,
manored wrote:
I dont think we have full control of reality though, because I dont think we are the only controllers of reality. My teory for that is on my signature Smile

If I may here Richard, let me chime in to see if I will be able to apply a little more clarity. If I am wrong, please let me know. If I am correct fear is a product of man that was established by our separation from that oneness that we are all a part of. It is, in reality, not a matter of control as we are accustom to those definitions we have established that define control. It is the lack of fear, and as fear subsides and disappears, we are able to tune in to that universal ALL and we learn there is absolutely nothing in the universe to be afraid of and in essence nothing to control. I think the fact that Richard uses the word control is just to illustrate he is not out of control. IMO, once one is in tune with that oneness, there is in fact no need to control. IMO. In essence as long as we are separated from that oneness, the more we try to control, the more we lose control. Richard, I leave the critique up to you.
Respectfully,
William

manored

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 11:20 am
@Richardgrant,
Richardgrant wrote:
Manored, my awakening tells me there is only one power in creation, and that is within the One Mind of Who I Am. there are no two balanced opposites in all creation, such as good and bad, right or wrong and such. So I am in control of all that happens. Richard
I dont speak of two, but of many, more than the stars in the sky.

I used to think the same as you, but then I realized than if one being can exist winhout a beggining, that is, me, then other beings must exist in the same manner. Although I will never be able to distinguish those beings from "fake beings" that are just a part of myself, I know they exist "somewhere".

Also, an universe where we control everthing would be boring, and is for that very same reason impossible. If we control everthing, we wont allow it to be boring, what means we wont allow ourselves to control everthing Smile

For example if I control the universe to make me win all games, what fun would be games?

William wrote:
If I may here Richard, let me chime in to see if I will be able to apply a little more clarity. If I am wrong, please let me know. If I am correct fear is a product of man that was established by our separation from that oneness that we are all a part of. It is, in reality, not a matter of control as we are accustom to those definitions we have established that define control. It is the lack of fear, and as fear subsides and disappears, we are able to tune in to that universal ALL and we learn there is absolutely nothing in the universe to be afraid of and in essence nothing to control.
If fear is inexistent, control is an option. The lack of fear doesnt leads to the dead of other emotions that cause control. I prefer to see fear as simply our survival mechanism. It is true, though, that there is nothing worth fearing Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 08:03:55