Behold the Man!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 12:12 pm
I'm merely Zachariah. I come from a mysterious background of unknowing. That is trailer courts and back alleys. I love Kahlil Gibran, Milton, Jesus, Nietsche, Camus, Oddyseus, White Tantra or Karezza or Amplexus Reservatus or Etc, the rock kissed by Muhammed, Muhammed himself(never read the Quran, The Hadith or spoke tradtion of Muhammed, Arnold Krumm Heller on the 7 chakras or churches, Athiest(silly guys), Agnostics(The great ignorant!). I don't love homosexuals and masturbaturs. This is a brief introduction, and now I have to go.

Leonard

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 08:23 pm
@Zachariah,
Nice to meet you, Zachariah. I believe I spoke with you earlier in chat. I hope to have many interesting conversations with you here on the forum.

Fido

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 09:50 pm
@Zachariah,
Zachariah;171760 wrote:
I'm merely Zachariah. I come from a mysterious background of unknowing. That is trailer courts and back alleys. I love Kahlil Gibran, Milton, Jesus, Nietsche, Camus, Oddyseus, White Tantra or Karezza or Amplexus Reservatus or Etc, the rock kissed by Muhammed, Muhammed himself(never read the Quran, The Hadith or spoke tradtion of Muhammed, Arnold Krumm Heller on the 7 chakras or churches, Athiest(silly guys), Agnostics(The great ignorant!). I don't love homosexuals and masturbaturs. This is a brief introduction, and now I have to go.

I don't masturbate; but I still lie about not masturbating... When my wife left she left me with a couple of polaroids of her shapely body to go with my hemeroids... What do think of hemeroids???I once had a roid as big as a honda 500... That's what it felt like too... I would run up stairs, and it was like having my heart squeezed between my cheeks, going bump bump bump, bump, bump...
I didn't have any insurance at the time, and the thing was huge and distracting, and I asked my wife to get an Ice pick red hot with a torch and stab the damned thing; but she said she would have to pass... So there I was with my butt to the mirror with a propane torch in one hand and a steak knife in the other with my head between my knees, thinking i am going to get that thing. But it saw it coming and started bobbing and weaving and said: I don't want to hurt you, and don't make me hurt you... I thought I stood a chance with that monster until it pulled a knife on me, and said this is my house and you're in my neighborhood now muffer fucker.. All I did was nick him, and I about hit the cieling... A few days later he bled out and moved on to a better location, i presume..

Reconstructo

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2010 10:23 pm
@Fido,
Fido;171946 wrote:
I don't masturbate; but I still lie about not masturbating... When my wife left she left me with a couple of polaroids of her shapely body to go with my hemeroids... What do think of hemeroids???I once had a roid as big as a honda 500... That's what it felt like too... I would run up stairs, and it was like having my heart squeezed between my cheeks, going bump bump bump, bump, bump...
I didn't have any insurance at the time, and the thing was huge and distracting, and I asked my wife to get an Ice pick red hot with a torch and stab the damned thing; but she said she would have to pass... So there I was with my butt to the mirror with a propane torch in one hand and a steak knife in the other with my head between my knees, thinking i am going to get that thing. But it saw it coming and started bobbing and weaving and said: I don't want to hurt you, and don't make me hurt you... I thought I stood a chance with that monster until it pulled a knife on me, and said this is my house and you're in my neighborhood now muffer fucker.. All I did was nick him, and I about hit the cieling... A few days later he bled out and moved on to a better location, i presume..

This is as good as Bukowski.

Fido

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 04:18 am
@Reconstructo,
Reconstructo;171954 wrote:
This is as good as Bukowski.

Is that the guy at the Y with more chins than china town, and the third testicle???

Zachariah

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 11:24 am
@Fido,
Whoa. I don't love hemorrhoids either, but in your case I'll put up with them.

Fido

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 12:40 pm
@Zachariah,
Zachariah;172145 wrote:
Whoa. I don't love hemorrhoids either, but in your case I'll put up with them.

Your kindness is underwhelming.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:18:26