Looking for seeking Minds.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Looking for seeking Minds.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 06:37 pm
Hi all!
Well, again after a couple of years away from the net, I enter hoping to find somewhere to meet people, like I. Like before, my grade 8 formal education will hamper my ability to express myself. I think I failed every writing class in grade school. Oh well...
I have spent since the age of 7 studying every form of knowledge I could get my hands on. I even went through a 10 year period in my 30's, where I would read books 7 days a week 16 hours a day for 6 months. Then I would drive a semi-truck all over Canada and US for 6 months contemplating all that I have read and know.
Ten years ago I ran out of books of knowledge to read that would make any big impact on my overall view of reality. Having reached this point in my life, I reached to the Internet to seek a new avenue for more knowledge. Unfortunately I did find anything new that I had not seen before. The forums I entered I found very little, if any, new ideas like the ancients wrote.
I cry out with a sad heart, that living in the age of easy accessible knowledge and freedom of thought, that there is no new incites to the workings of reality. I sure hope that this trip into the world wide web leads I, to a forum where people seek to move the realm of thought beyond that of the ancients.
Thanks for welcoming me into your forum. I look forward to reading your posts.

davidwayne

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2007 11:31 pm
@PoPpAScience,
PoPaScience, you are a very dedicated person. May you gather knowledge as you use the Net, and explore this and other websites. I have only been on the Internet since last May, and almost feel overwhelmed by the opportunity to learn so many new things. May your stay here be very rewarding!

Justin

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2007 07:59 pm
@PoPpAScience,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum PopPaScience! I think you'll enjoy the community that is active here and look forward to seeing you in the forums.

TwilightEyes

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 05:12 am
@Justin,
Sounds like a person i would love to have long chats with.

PoPpAScience

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:34 am
@TwilightEyes,
Welcome twillighteyes; I also hope for long chats on the many interesting issues of our times. i go on the road from Fri to Sunday night, but look forward to reading and reply to what you have posted.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Looking for seeking Minds.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/14/2024 at 03:24:12