Hello everyone.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 08:15 pm
i am new to this forum. Name is John. Hope to get to know all of you guys well because im taking philosophy in school now and am leaning towards it as my major. i love it!

Robert phil

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 08:27 pm
@tracyfan 1,
Hello John, welcome to the forum.

tracyfan 1

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 08:30 pm
@tracyfan 1,
thank you. i have read that you are the new owner of the site. great to meet you.
i hope to bring alot of help to the community, and broaden my mind with philosophical views!

longknowledge

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 11:14 pm
@tracyfan 1,
Hi, John! Welcome to the Forum. I think you'll find it entertaining as well as instructive. It's interesting, and sometimes amusing, to see how other minds work.

What can you bring to help us? Inquiring minds want to know!

tracyfan 1

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 11:17 pm
@longknowledge,
haha i will bring my own personal view of subject matters that i encounter from philosophy as i venture on through college. right now im a bit unexperienced, but through time i will come to learn more about the different aspects of philosophy!

Leonard

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:48 pm
@tracyfan 1,
Welcome to the forum.

Zetherin

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:49 pm
@tracyfan 1,
Welcome, tracy. Please don't hesitate to jump right into any number of the great discussions we have here!

Hope to see you around!

- Zeth

IntoTheLight

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:55 pm
@Zetherin,
Another lamb to the slaughter.

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

RDanneskjld

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 07:11 pm
@tracyfan 1,
Welcome to the forum John. Always good to have another Philosophy student around the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Leonard

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 04:38 pm
@tracyfan 1,
hello and welcome. I remember you from the forum, and i'll be sure to check out that thread you had.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/27/2024 at 12:48:51