Re: are these documents in the database?
Please excuse the delay in my response. Yes, if you still have these, we could definitely use them. Thanks!
While I may have some of them in their original printed format and some electronic versions, I don't have originals of all of them. If you want to mail them to me, my address is:
PO BOX 1652
AUSTIN TX 78767-1652
If anyone has them, I am also looking for the following:
1. LNF 121 (sent out sometime in mid-1989)
2. an original or better quality copy/scan of the March 1989 "Child Abuse?!
3. all press releases by Children of God/The Family/Heaven's Magic in the Philippines during the 1980s (and especially those from 1987).
3. a copy of the BAR memo sent out around May 1987 prohibiting or (at least strongly discouraging) some, but not all, types of child sexual abuse.
4. a copy of the questionnaire filled out by children who attended the 1987 SATTC in Peru (as well as those filled out at the Mexico and Japan TTC).
5. 1987 SATTC notes, audio cassettes and videos
6. the April 1992 version of ""Our Replies to Allegations of Child Abuse" (I have a version dated June 1992 but Lord Justice Ward refers to a version dated April 1992).
I have recently stumbled across several pieces of family literature. Do you need any of the following for the family pubs database?
"The Heritage and Home Life of Our Children" - 04/92
"Position and Policy Statement" -06/92
"Position and Policy Statement" -04/92
"Socialisation" - 08-92
"An Open Letter to Fellow Christians" - Undated circa 1993
"Our Response to Allegations of Mind Control and Brainwashing" - 03/93
"Our Support" - 10-92
"Stop State-Sponsored Religious Persecution Now!" - 09/06/93
"No Traces of Sexual Abuse Found in Religious Group's Children" - 09/6-7 (Press Release)