Connecting the dots in Japan

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Connecting the dots in Japan

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 04:38 pm
Connecting the dots in Japan
This page, by Japanese Nehemiah (who lives in Aomori), shows his photos. On the first page there are two links... one is to the IEC Aomori Home (Mr. Narita's project), another is to Japan Activate:

http://aoimori141.hp.infoseek.co.jp/profile1.htm

This is Japanese Andy's homepage
*The first link is called "Let's Be Friends". It's a site to show Andy's work in Vladivostok... all in Japanese. Of course he's asking donations for his work:

http://lbf.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

*This next link below is of the same guy, Andy, is his "photo" page. He has some lovely photos of Russian ladies in lovely sexy positions, as well as others... children he's helping in Russia... he is making plugs for donations for his work in Russia...so, WHICH work is he asking for???:

http://padatak.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

This is the Family's "East Mission" homepage:
http://aoimori141.hp.infoseek.co.jp/profile1.htm

Monger 1

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 05:14 pm
Re: Connecting the dots in Japan
news snoop wrote:
On the first page there are two links... one is to the IEC Aomori Home (Mr. Narita's project),

We (the editors of xFamily.org) received an email from a Paula O., who is the director of IEC International School in Aomori. She says IEC is not a Family front or business of any kind, and that there are no Family members working there or who are a part of the business (though she admits the school originally was started by the Naritas). In her email she stated that the kindergarten "has been privately run by no Family members for over 6 years".

I accept her statements as the truth of the matter, but additional insight (from Paula or others) might help close this issue.

[size=92]Edit (May 1): Reworded request for info, due to possible feelings that my post sought to establish some sort of ongoing connection to TFI.[/size]

news snoop

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 06:17 pm
About IEC
Well, if she said that they are not Family members, then, all the better! I do know that it was a Columbian brother and his family who started this IEC school which was supported by Mr. Narita.
About 6 years ago they put want ads in the Family local news to have more young people to join their home. Maybe they couldn't find new members or something.
The N's daughter in law, was very active doing seminars in the name of IEC many years ago.
One question to consider is why the "East Mission Aomori" home church (a Family home) website has links to IEC.
Probably with the various articles written in Japan recently, the homes (no matter what level of discipleship they are) are probaby nervous.

Monger 1

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:11 pm
Is the Naritas' daughter-in-law you mention Hiromi (the Family spokesperson and Board member)? If so, do you know her husband's legal name?

news snoop

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:10 pm
Yes, I do
Yes, Hiromi is the one. Her hubby's name is Koichi. We aren't sure what "status" he is, but the last we heard he wasn't CM (FD). Even Mr. and Mrs. are not CM(FD) anymore. They are still living nearby the HCS.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:11 am
I'll see if I can't find out the husband's legal name.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:13 am
Aomori Home
NewsSnoop, is this the same Aomori Home that the N's financed the remodelling of and made an English conversation school or something run by the Family? Remember that? Hmm, gonna get the hubby to check it out.

Dude 2

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:42 am
IEC
Yes. Thats the same place. But the Ns Stopped Supporting this project about 6 years ago.

Bobby 1

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:55 am
Japan
Here is a website that is also a moving company in Tokyo. Run by Mike (Clay) I dont know if he is still in the family..Anyone know?

http://www.xpstokyo.com/index.html

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:47 am
Hitomi and Koichi Narita
Koichi is the Narita's son, and his last name is Narita.

The Aomori project was begun by the Family, financed by the Naritas, and run by the Family for however long. I asked my husband what the name of it was (he never reads these things, but he was very involved in the initial stages of this place) and he said IEC.

I don't know the details though of how the Narita's pulled out, or if the FI is still running it. If this place is truly NOT connected with the FI, then they should consider changing their name.

One thing that may help prove they are NOT part of the group is that they are registered as a daycare center and preschool, something you can't easily attain in Japan. Once upon a time it was veyr easy, but laws have changed and the requirements are strict, including the requirement for one licensed kindergarten teacher and a licensed nurse. Their claims about not being connected to the group may be true. Again, may.

Jack 2

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:45 am
Re: Hitomi and Koichi Narita
Porceleindoll wrote:
If this place is truly NOT connected with the FI, then they should consider changing their name.

..or at least make a statement. When I first saw this site I assumed it was a Family member run organization. I bet there are exmembers still involved with them.

Monger 1

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:19 pm
Re: Japan
Bobby wrote:
Mike (Clay) I dont know if he is still in the family..Anyone know?

I'm pretty sure he left several years ago, before which he was FM for awhile.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:33 pm
IEC
I know for a fact that there are no FM working there or even involved there. My parents and I have been out of TF for a long time now. My Sister has been running the IEC for many years. There are no other IEC schools in tokyo or Japan for that matter and I dont think they should feel the need to change their name.

I think we need to be careful when writing things here and make sure that we know for sure that people are still in TF or not, before we post their websites and names, otherwise we will just end up hurting other ex SGAs that have been working so hard to make something of themselfs after leaving.

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:43 pm
There's also no need, in my opinion, for us to avoid disclosing that the institution was founded by The Family, whether or not it's currently run by FM members or not.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:53 pm
This is interesting, when I checked out this link that bobby posted, (which you can look at if you cut and paste) there was a name at the bottom, a Steven something which has now been erased. STRANGE.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:21 pm
The point is, the place was started by the Family, financed by the Family and run by the Family in its origins. I had no clue that it had even transferred ownership. For those reasons you may consider changing the name and checking out your connections, otherwise you are unwittingly connecting yourself to the cult.

news snoop

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 02:04 am
I also agree...
This forum and site as a whole is simply an information site. If IEC was indeed founded by Mr. Narita, then it should be told. He was a major "king" for the Family in Japan. The history is very important.
It's funny how certain Family sites in Japan have either been altered or totally disappeared... hmmm... 8)

Anonymous

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 02:18 am
why is this information so important and interesting? do you not have anything better to do with your time than gossip. Have you even bothered to contact the director and ask the specfic questions you may have? Would save you a hell of a lot of time. In stead of passing information back and forth, and from what your coming up with your far from the truth.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 02:34 am
can you help us?
Why not enlighten us to what you know then?

news snoop

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 05:50 am
Here's why it's important...
One thing I thought why it's so important is because just these past 3 weeks there have been various articles written about the Family in Japan. The latest article reported that certain homes in Japan are not so open about being a part of The Family International.
One photo taken of ex-prime minister Hata with a Family member is one example of how the "Side by Side" branch used Mr. Hata for PR, but probably weren't up front with him about the Family's past and who they really were. He didn't know the truth all of these 10 years that the Family was contacting him. It's being deceitful, don't you think?
Regarding the NPO center in Hiroshima, the person who over-sees all the groups in that city had no idea who they really were. The person in charge of this center said that they may have to reconsider if the Family's NPO group can have their permit.
As for having time for this type of investigation... it doesn't take so long to "connect the dots". The known Family members have links to each other and it's easy to see who is connected.
Isn't part of the Family's policy, no matter which level of discipleship that you choose to belong to, that you should not be ashamed of The Family International's message and name?

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Connecting the dots in Japan
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:12:29