Do you know where they are now?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Do you know where they are now?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 03:54 pm
Do you know where they are now?
I was wondering what ever happened to these individuals who were known to many ex members as extreamly abusive and personaly involved with executing punishment to kids back in the Philippines during the 80's.I'm sure Some of these names have since been changed.
BEN FISHER,MARC(of Marc and Lydia),JERIAH aka BERNIE, TAMAR,PATRICE,ZACK(wife was JEMIMA)RICK GATONI aka MANASSES,LABENAH.If you know of or have been abused by these people I would love to hear from you.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:44 am
Ben Fisher?
Would that be the con artist latterly known as "Johnny B"?

sisco luxon

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 01:06 pm
Re: Do you know where they are now?
Patrice as in Patrice Gilligan?

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2008 04:42 pm
Re: Do you know where they are now?
Actually, I am interested in compiling a list of all known abusers to add to our list. We need legal names, Bible names, pictures, descriptions, known addresses, etc.

Are you saying the following people are known abusers?
- Ben Fisher
- Marc (of Lydia)
- Jeriah (aka Bernie)
- Tamar
- Patrice
- Zack (of Jemima)
- Rick Gatoni (aka Manasses)
- Labenah

Anonymous

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2008 09:38 am
Re: Ben Fisher?
Ben Fisher is now remarried and lives in Nashville. My parents (still in) are in contact with him. Unfortunately, when living in the same general area of this man (aka James), I witnessed and suffered the same maltreatment and abuse. I have also researched the legal aspect of having him convicted of crimes against children; however, there is a jurisdictional issue here. First, there is the issue of an expired statute of limitations; second, there is the issue of venue and jurisdiction. This is the same brick wall that many have discovered with respect to prosecution of these individuals.

Marc (from the Jumbo) resides in Washington DC with his wife, a family spokesperson, Clare Borowich (sp?). The same legal issues surround his actions at the Jumbo and the like.

Hope that helps a little. However, there is a way, and we will be vindicated at some point. These people should be serving hard time for the crimes they committed against children.

EmLouLou

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:22 pm
@Anonymous,
Do you know a black man named Ebed from the Jumbo, circa 1988?

SGA and not proud

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2014 09:20 pm
to anonymous: i really don´t think we will be vindicated because if you consult a dictionary....

vin·di·cate transitive verb \ˈvin-də-ˌkāt\
: to show that (someone) should not be blamed for a crime, mistake, etc. : to show that (someone) is not guilty

: to show that (someone or something that has been criticized or doubted) is correct, true, or reasonable

I understand the rage and hate against specific persons which excelled in the physical abuse.
I understand the need to find inner peace by taking a stand against the abuser.
I only ask that you realise that judging the obvious offender will not help. The bigger problem, and reason for psychological imbalance is when your protector (parent) becomes an offender.
The key to recovery is realising that we have been badly messed up, by the people that were supposed to protect us. You can´t hate them all, surely.
Most were weak and misguided and did not do it intentionally - but they are just as much to blame for our state.

I only write this because our energy needs to be put to better projects.
The project is oneself.
Find it, explore it and be proud of it. As an individual, not based on what you achieve.

Good luck. It´s time for results. Comments of hope and help.
Not reliving the old stories we all know soooooo welll.
please. give us something new.

EmLouLou

Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 07:09 pm
@JASONLANIK,
Do you recall a woman by the name of Joy from the Jumbo? She was in charge of the kids in the "C" room, totally abusive and psychotic, lacking all things joyful to say the least.

MT7060

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 08:22 am
@Anonymous,
Did you ever meet an Elizabeth Palmer?

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » Do you know where they are now?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:48:05