Is TFI a cult or a church?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

evanman

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 11:20 am
max wrote:
evanman wrote:
People obviously can't get through to Max. He's so full of himself that he can't accept that because of his words, and actions on this forum, that people reckon that he's a Walter Mitty type character.

I see many words mostly the same old ones, but I see little actions and as we all know "actions speak louder than words".
There you have it.

Love & God Bless

Max

See what I mean? He just doesn't get it, does he?

Anonymous

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 09:53 am
Max, how would you know if anyone who posts in the xFamily forum is DOING anything in the way of spreading the Kingdom of God here on earth? Talk is the only evidence available to you in this forum about what any of us do. For all you know, I could be an advocate for the disabled poor who uses talk and statistics to convince businessmen and politicians to fund education & training programs, employment opportunties, and low-cost access to health care. No big deal if that's what I do for a living, except it seems to be in line with what Jesus asks his disciples to do, i.e., care of the sick, the disadvantaged & vulnerable members of society. But how would you know this claim I'm making is true except by way of talk, talk, talk? And so what if it's true that I'm actually DOING something with my time other than talking about the crimes comitted by the blasphemous leaders of the Family? If I do any good on this earth at all, it is surely by the grace of God.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:21:08