I was in the Family

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Anonymous

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 09:51 pm
HI EVERY ONE
I GREW UP IN THE FAMILY TOO, BUT STARTED DOUBTING ALL OF IT AT AGE 12.
I WASN'T ABUSED(AT LEAST I DON'T THINK SO). I DO REMEMBER ONE OF THEM FRENCH KISSING ME ONE NIGHT.
I JUST WANTED TO SAY AFTER READING ALL THIS, IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW. I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND RICKY'S ACTIONS, ALTHOUGH IT TEARS ME UP INSIDE.
ESPECIALLY HAVING TWO BEAUTIFUL KIDS, IT WAKES SO MANY EMOTIONS IN ME.
I ALSO HOPE YOU ALL CAN HEAL SOMEDAY WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GIVE THOSE SICK F**** WHAT THEY DESERVE.
PLEASE WRITE ME BACK I AM EAGER TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS.

evanman

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 09:38 am
Abuse takes different forms.

"French Kissing" you is abuse. Also exposing you to such sexually explicit info from a tender age is abuse. Preparing you to accept the concept of FF is abuse.

It may not necessarily involve you in intercourse.

In fact TF would only consider violent rape to be abuse, and even then they wouldn't report the abuser to the authorities.

Karen Zerby was raped in Tenerife and Berg told her to accept it.

ammajo

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 11:13 pm
hello, i know this was posted more than a year ago, but i thought i should put in a word. well, more than one word. i just finished reading an article in seventeen magazine about Ricky Rodriguez. after reading it, i felt horrible, so i began searching online for more info and i wanted to see the video. although i am only 14 years old, things like this hit me hard. i have never been in TF, but i have been sexually harrassed by many ppl, including my pre-kinder teacher who still goes to my church and sits right in front of me during church survice. i know how it feels to be abused, fortunately, im still virgin, i havent been too badly abused, but i know somewhat how ppl feel. i may be young, but i do like to help. no matter ur age, if anyone needs someone to talk to, or just vent. just email me. [email protected]... plz. id love to help. luv you all

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 10:51 pm
Re: I was in the Family
Can someone help me please. I posted under the nickname anon1 under the general area with questions.
Was there a COG molesting kids in Atlanta GA around 1983-1984 I have bad memories I cannot place
but I have a feeling my mom was involved in a group back then. Did they have a group in GA near the
chattahoochie river? Did they dunk people in the water? Was there river rafting going on. I need honest
answers please, this is no joke. I have some wicked bad memories.

anon1 1

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 10:53 pm
I would have been like 3-4 years old

jess 2

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 12:37 am
Re:
evanman wrote:
Dear Rachel (Guest)

You joined in '72 and left in '78. I joined in '72 and left in '79.

I know hopw hard it is to be up front about the past. Kinda hard at job interviews, "So what did you do between '72 and '79?"

" Oh yes, I was a member of an infamous child sex cult!"

Kinda doesn't gel too well with a prospective employer!

Try being a SGA "so what have you been doing the last 20 years" Rolling Eyes or trying to explain to BF's why the shrink back when someone tries to greeting kiss you ( a common greeting in Aus) or why you cant stand hug as they used to always turn into groping
My 2 favourite questions what school did you go too, where is your accent from I cant place it Thankfully at 30 I have found my feet and through enormous hard work a good education and good career but the scars remand the fact is the 1992 raids were 20 years too late and in the wrong bloody countries

jess 2

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 12:46 am
Re:
evanman wrote:
The abuses went on in the CoG, they were hidden and kept from the knowledge of the general membership.

However Berg's inner-circle were practising these things!

This is true there was rumours abounding esp amoung us children and when I meet kids who were in MWM in India some of the stories where so horrible we often thought they were made up

I asked people if the adults knew about this years later it was said they would get some statment said this is banned or that is banned and they being far removed from the inner circle would think it was some sort of preventive measure they did not realise it was in response to accual goings on

Thorwald 1

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 05:15 pm
evanman wrote:
The abuses went on in the CoG, they were hidden and kept from the knowledge of the general membership.

However Berg's inner-circle were practising these things!

Um. No. The abuse was not hidden nor "kept from the knowledge of the general membership". If you were old enough in the late '70s and early '80s (like I was), it was going on pretty much everywhere and all the time (and not just in "Berg's inner-circle"). If you were an adult back then and did not (actively, or otherwise) participate in the abuse, you certainly knew it was going on and you would be lying to yourself (and the rest of us) to say otherwise. It was common practice for older children and young teens in the early '80s to go on scheduled dates with people their parents' age . . . and these were average "homes". I know. I was there (and on 3 different continents back then). It happened to me and it happened to my sisters on a regular basis.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:56:36