FBI investigation of The Family International

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:21 am
Guest wrote:
What means the DTR and JETTS?

DTR = Disciple Training Revolution (http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Disciple_Training_Revolution)
JETTs = Junior End Time Teens (http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/JETT)

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 06:43 pm
Anonymous wrote:
How did you come in touch with them, if they were in an other program. Simon told that one of the 2 camps was in Jura, which is near french.

You said that one of the camps was in Aarau.

The Home in Elgg was shut down because of persecution. Most of the people who lived there moved to a new home in Les Geneves, Jura. It was in that home that I lived with the Novotny family (along with about 80 to 100 other people).

There was never a Victor program in the Jura Home (that I know of) but punishments of silence restriction, solitary confinement and hard labor were still quite common. Simon would have been among the children who were exposed to that form of treatment.

I lived with Christian Krieg (I believe his Family name was Tim) for a couple years, but I am not aware of his current location. He was (is?) the main translator for The Family's publications from English into German.

Yanick

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 12:35 pm
Hi Guys

Thank you so much for giving me all this information.

How can i get access to the Researcher's Forum? The Editor group is closed ... How can i join the Researchers?

The reason why i asked you about Christian Krieg is, that he was here at the funeral. and i noticed that he runs the official german familiy website. this makes me sick.

Do you know where the persecution did come from? who started it? i want to persecute them too. was it the swiss police?

How old where you at that time and which role did you have, WalkerJ?

Monger 1

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 01:19 pm
Yanick wrote:
How can i get access to the Researcher's Forum? The Editor group is closed ... How can i join the Researchers?

Yes, it is a closed group. Being approved to join the researcher's group typically requires a consensus among existing researchers and/or an xFamily sysop vouching for you. Typically it is reserved for those who make significant contributions to the wiki or offer significant knowledge which is not for public disclosure.

We welcome you (and all viewers Smile) to contribute on the public forums, or when privacy is needed, via the xFamily email address. In fact, existing editors/researchers have also always been encouraged to stick to using the public forums whenever possible.

If you feel there is any speacial reason to join the researcher's group you are welcome to apply at editors AT xfamily DOT org - but we aren't promising anything.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 17 Jul, 2005 01:37 pm
Yanick wrote:
Do you know where the persecution did come from? who started it? i want to persecute them too. was it the swiss police?

How old where you at that time and which role did you have, WalkerJ?

The "persecution" was in the form of a newspaper article (at least one, but it could have been more). It gave a brief discription of the Family's history and showed a photograph of the chalet which was being used as the Family Home. I'm not sure if the police was involved.

I do know that a few weeks after the majority of the Family members had left that house, someone (not a Family member) threw a Molotov cocktail at the house. The fire did very little damage.

I was 13 years old at the time. My role was that of a subservient pre-teen who did whatever he was told.

Yanick

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 10:59 am
Thanks again for the infos

Im trying to get a good connection to the swiss Police, they already started investigating.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 10:17:02