1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » FBI investigation of The Family International

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2005 03:57 pm
FBI investigation of The Family International
Send your affidavits to the FBI, see the contact information here:

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/FBI

Additional FBI contacts can be provided upon request.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 07:44 am
Breaking News
NEWS 8, here in San Diego, will be breaking the FBI and IRS investigations into TF publicly for the first time tonight on their 11pm broadcast. They cannot air the program any earlier during the day because of the graphic content. If you miss the show, it will be posted on our site within a few days. The segment is an interview with me regarding the seriousness of this investigation, as well as a focus on the victor camps. The Law and Order espisode had a part of what the FBI focus is, but there is so much more. I am receiving emails from people who saw L&O and have decided to come forward and help us piece the history of TF together for the investigators. I am committed to getting into the public eye for the next full year to get the issues of TF squarely before the nation. The results of doing so are astounding! People are coming forward and bringing in information that would normally take much more time to obtain. So the exposure of TF in the mainstream media is working a success that we anticipated. As I continue to make myself available to news organizations, I encourage everyone to continue to send me information. My cell # is (619) 972-3051, and my email address is: [email protected]. Thank-you.

Added on Date: Apr 04, '05 09:36

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 03:47 pm
Please note that Jim is NOT an official representative of ex-members, nor is he responsible in any way for the FBI or IRS investigations.

You can contact the FBI directly and the FBI has stated that they should be contacted directly, not through Jim.

Quote:
FBI
9797 Aero Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
USA
Attn: RE: The Family International

You do not need to send information through a civilian middleman like Jim if you do not wish to.

For more on the issues regarding Jim see here:

http://www.movingon.org/article.asp?sID=3&Cat=39&ID=2899

evanman

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 12:01 pm
Is this just for US?

Or will they accept overseas testimonies?

Thorwald 1

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2005 12:14 pm
I am sure they will accept any affidavits.

evanman

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 06:14 am
What is an affidavit? and how does one write one?

Sarafina

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 10:39 am
evanman wrote:
What is an affidavit? and how does one write one?

It is very simple. You just need to write up a detailed account of any abuse that either happened to you or that you witnessed. Names of the abusers involved and dates and locations are helpful as well. Then you take it and get it notarized. All you are doing basically is signing the letter in front of a notarized person (basically saying what you wrote is true) and then they sign it as well (basically saying they saw you sign it.) It’s mainly just to verify that you indeed wrote and signed it and the notary is just a “witnessâ€

Anonymous

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 02:22 pm
Do they accept Affidavits from UK?

exister

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 09:26 am
Anonymous wrote:
Do they accept Affidavits from UK?

Yes, any information helps paint the big picture. It certainly cannot hurt to send them your information.

Realize that there are statutes against the transportation of minors from the US to other countries for the purposes of exploitation so any accounts from overseas may help tie things together. You cannot know if your information is helpful unless you submit it.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 03:04 pm
The Family/Children of God are a group of ignorant, weak-minded pedophilic abusers. I cannot believe this group really exists and that there are people ignorant enough to abuse children in so many ways.

evanman

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2005 04:17 pm
Yes, this group really exists.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 08:00 am
What a bunch of sick, disgusting freaks. I hope all of you rot in hell. I have never been more sickened and disturbed in my whole life than after reading about your disgusting organization.

evanman

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 03:07 pm
Not my organisation! Many of the people here were born into this cult and have escaped. The desire is to make known everything about CoG?the Family.

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 06:06 pm
Anonymous wrote:
What a bunch of sick, disgusting freaks. I hope all of you rot in hell. I have never been more sickened and disturbed in my whole life than after reading about your disgusting organization.

Who are you talking to?

Yanick

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 05:22 pm
Hello Everyone!

sorry for my bad english

i live in switzerland and i have a cousin, Simon Novotny, who grew up in the family. When He was 15 he went out of the family and lived near zurich with me. He made suicide. one of the last things he wrote was that the cult destroyed his life. i can say he tried very hard. my researches against the family are very serious now.

Does anybody know if other Organisations are investigating against the family? Like Interpol or any other police?

My cousin told me that the heads of the cult are told to be living in switzerland, is that true?

it would be nice if an admin could grant me access to the researchers part of the forum.

Thanks for your replies Exclamation

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 09:02 pm
Yanick,

Welcome! Very sorry to hear about your cousin. Sadly, he is not the only one.

You are right, there has been and continues to be top leaders and offices in Switzerland. Please see the following article for more information.
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/EURCRO

Yanick

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:07 am
Hi Thorwald,

Thanks for the infos. I also found this page today with very interesting information about the family's connections to switzerland.

http://www.onpedia.com/encyclopedia/children-of-god

My Cousin also told me that he was in two drill-camps in switzerland, this must have been in the early 90'. i dont know if they were part of the victor program. If anyone has infos about such camps in switzerland and their locations, please contact me.

is it true that the family singers perform at the white house EVERY christmas? i thold it was only one time.

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 08:49 am
Yanick wrote:
I also found this page today with very interesting information about the family's connections to switzerland.

http://www.onpedia.com/encyclopedia/children-of-god

That link you provided is simply a mirror of the article on this group from Wikipedia (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_God).

This article was originally written by most of the editors of xFamily.org. Unfortunately, recently the article has become highly edited by current members of The Family International to reflect a more pro-Family stance (including many inaccuracies and simple propaganda). These include: Cognomen2, Audiofree, Details2, Mindsports, etc.).

Either way, xFamily.org has far more information about this group than Wikipedia will ever have (and far more accurate, I might add).

Yanick wrote:
is it true that the family singers perform at the white house EVERY christmas? i thold it was only one time.

I believe "The Family Singers" have performed at the White House for Christmas on several occasions. I could be wrong, but I don't believe they perform there anymore.

Yanick wrote:
My Cousin also told me that he was in two drill-camps in switzerland, this must have been in the early 90'. i dont know if they were part of the victor program. If anyone has infos about such camps in switzerland and their locations, please contact me.

These "drill-camps" were called "Victor Programs" (see: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Victor_Program). They were called this and were located in almost every place the group lived. You cousin very likely was in a Victor Program. These programs are no longer used.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 10:19 pm
There was only one Victor Program held in Switzerland. It was at a Home in Elgg, Aarau.

I don't remember him being one of the 10 victors in that program (I was one) but my memory could be failing me.

In any case, he was in one of the combos when the DTR hit and life got rough for the JETTS and teens.

I remember him and his brother Johannes well.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
Hi WalkerJ

Johannes lives in Austria near Vienna now, with his grandmother. I saw him 2 weeks ago, i think he is alright. How did you come in touch with them, if they were in an other program. Simon told that one of the 2 camps was in Jura, which is near french.

You said that one of the camps was in Aarau. Do you know Christian Krieg, he lives somewhere around there now.

What means the DTR and JETTS?

Thanks for your help!
[/quote]

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » FBI investigation of The Family International
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:28:47