Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

WalkerJ 1

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 07:26 am
Re: Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
Reader wrote:
So many intelligent people who have been participants/spectators in strange events are so unwilling to entertain and even strongly deny the possibility that Berg was involved with CIA. It is curious. The PI and Gadaffi overtures are explained away as some personal flaw. They could have been more than that. How many things did leadership do without rank and file knowing?

Laughing

It's quite simple: lack of evidence and testimony. Had Berg had any contact with the CIA, then it would have been known to at least some of the people working close to him. Most of the people who worked with him at some point or other are no longer in the Family, and many of them would certainly have mentioned something. So far, not even a single former member of WS has made any claims that imply the existence of a connection with an agency of the American government.

Speculations of this nature generally come from people who have never lived in the cult as a member. They might as well allege that David Koresh or the Manson family had ties with the CIA. Aside from the fact that there is no evidence of any kind to support the idea, it just wouldn't have been in Berg's nature to be involved with an organization he firmly believed was Antichrist-run.

I'd sooner believe (for the record, I don't) that Berg had alliances with an anti-American terrorist organizations than with the CIA.

Arssle

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:47 pm
Humouring this thread, for no particular reason.
Although, according to the movies, some CIA agents live their entire lives without ever telling anyone who they work for. Not even their wives. As for the lack of evidence, I'm sure the CIA can cover it's tracks. Also, maybe the reason he was never arrested was because the CIA was pulling strings. Do you see a connection? DO YOU?

xChild

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 11:54 pm
I think it IS strange that these people got away with all these disgusting acts for so long without there being a huge public outcry about it.
The very powerful could potentially even use someone's flaws (ie, DB's delusions of grandeur) for their own purposes.

xChild

Reply Sun 18 May, 2014 07:55 pm
@The Archer,
I do think that shit is real. It would be much more comfortable not to think that way. But it is too real to deny. Why would someone go out of their way to plant such outlandish stories? Maybe CIA was using Berg, and Berg was getting away with his shit because he was letting himself (and family members) be used.
I have a theory that the further you were from family leadership/power, the safer you were.

seerfax

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2014 10:58 am
@xChild,
Hey bubs, I happen to have lived inside Homes and can tell you that the CIA wouldn't last long in there. . . in fact I know from a valid source that the CIA indeed tried to infiltrate. . . and couldn't after a few days, because of the spiritual atmosphere in the old days of one of the homes. I'm sure there were problems, most of the people on this forum complain a lot but they totally discount the miraculous nature of God's Spirit and the way He leads His children. The CIA to this day has fought TFI and their main propagandist on CNN has made numerous hit pieces against them. (Anderson Cooper is a self-admitted CIA agent). So don't get too carried away with conspiracies YET. Although I would bet that they had some hand in the way the Family has suddenly quit, and all members fired, including practically everyone in WS. that is weird. What happened to all the prophecies about the "Endtime Church?" Almost all the viewpoints in the MO Letters were more accurate than anyone ever knew, and more valid today than when they were written then. So how is it the Family has seemingly ceased to exist? Perhaps there is your conspiracy, my friend. I have a youtube channel where I explore some of these topics. "keyblades" or search SPIRITWARS or BASHAM REPORT.

Rwj

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:14 am
@The Archer,
That's a statement that someone would make who never was inside.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:06:46