Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA

  1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 11:45 am
Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
The more I look into TF and it's history the more that seems to shock and surprise me. Im starting to wonder if some other things I've been hearing about TF are for real as well. Theres allegations on a video I watched which shows evidence Berg was collaberating with CIA people in spawning the cult, as an experiment to program young girls to become sex slaves, so that they could be used to influence powerful people in foreign countries.

One of TF's biggest defenders and supporters is a man named DR. RALPH UNDERWAGE, Julia McNeil documented this man's support and defense of TF in her article titled "Apologetics and Academic Supporters of the Family".

DR. RALPH UNDERWAGE co-founded an organization called "False Memory Syndrome Foundation" with US government intelligence agents, and the organization also recieves funding from the CIA and was found by CIA operatives. The Family Care Foundation donated over $10,000 to UNDERWAGE'S organization. Underwage has also appeared as an expert witness for TF in court.

DR. RALPH UNDERWAGE has major links to the CIA and theres no question his organization is linked to US government intelligence agencies. So here we have a man linked to US intelligence agencies that are known to use cults to do experiments, becoming an advocate and defender of TF. If you look at the history of TF, Berg has links to the president of Libya through sexual seduction, and he actively stated that he was seeking to seduce important foreign officials with women. The CIA is known to experiment by using cults to find new ways of influencing foreign officials.

I suggest you watch this segment on youtube that reports on: DR. RALPH UNDERWAGE, COG/TF, False Memory Syndrome Foundation and how this Foundation was used to instigate black psychiatry operations for the CIA. David Berg is reported on this program and I really think its in your interest to watch it.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zozCUgqcwsk

When all these young girls were having sex with older men in homes, how do we know they werent having sex with visiting important foreign dignitaries at some stage? For all we know COG/TF was a CIA experiment used to satisfy the sick lusts of important foreign dignitaries, so favours could be gained from people they allowed to sexually abuse TF"s young girls.

This is shocking information, but Im sure if you watch that youtube video and research the facts, you cannot deny there is some serious truth to all this. Truth is stranger than fiction.....

I don't know what to make of all this, Im still taking it all in. Please feel free to offer your opinion on this.
 
Arssle
 
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 01:41 pm
It all sounds rather far-fetched to me, but I'll look into it.
 
The Archer
 
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 02:27 pm
Arssle wrote:
It all sounds rather far-fetched to me, but I'll look into it.


I agree 100% that it seems far fetched, but if you watch that youtube video and investigate the facts it all seems to link together.

If you could look into it Arssle that would be great. I don't know if its all true or not, but Im hoping someone with good research skills and intelligence can come to a conclusion about all this.
 
m 2
 
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 03:55 pm
Not likely. I think some people just read conspiracies into everything. Berg was a cunt, but I think CIA stories are just too far-fetched.
 
Cookie 2
 
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:12 pm
i think everyone who is old enuf to remember those ffing days knows it had nothing to do with this. seriously. this sounds like a joke.
 
The Archer
 
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 05:55 pm
Cookie wrote:
i think everyone who is old enuf to remember those ffing days knows it had nothing to do with this. seriously. this sounds like a joke.


Yeah I just found the video on youtube recently. Maybe it is just jumping to conclusions and not accurate, but I guess the video did kind of shock me and make me wonder.
 
JASONLANIK
 
Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2007 07:43 pm
no way
m wrote:
Not likely. I think some people just read conspiracies into everything. Berg was a ****, but I think CIA stories are just too far-fetched.

I seriously don't think the CIA had anything to do with Berg.
 
Mary Jane Henry
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 04:29 am
Well, back in spring of 72 when we were doing that crazy circle dance in the main square in Cincy every Saturday night *someone* was taking pictures from the hotel windows opposite - every week - we used to watch for the flash! Then once we visited a beach (I think it was when we were on a road trip to Indianapolis for the race), and there was a man on the beach with a telephoto lens at least a foot long also taking pics of the group. Go figure!
 
m 2
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 11:49 am
Perhaps they were reporters? Perhaps someone was simply taking a picture of *you* - or of something else? Why would a CIA agent be taking a photo (with a flash!) of you guys? From what you say, what you were doing was very public. It would have been easy to walk right up to you and take photos without drawing any suspicion.

As I said, some people read conspiracy into everything.
 
The Archer
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 05:42 pm
Mary Jane Henry wrote:
Well, back in spring of 72 when we were doing that crazy circle dance in the main square in Cincy every Saturday night *someone* was taking pictures from the hotel windows opposite - every week - we used to watch for the flash! Then once we visited a beach (I think it was when we were on a road trip to Indianapolis for the race), and there was a man on the beach with a telephoto lens at least a foot long also taking pics of the group. Go figure!


Hmmmmmm...

Maybe it was the CIA, that is very interesting to hear Mary Jane. I mean, a man with a camera with a foot long lens! They are the type of cameras the CIA and FBI use, it wouldnt have been a tourist coz they dont use those type of cameras.

Im not trying to jump to conclusions, but thats some very intriguing information
 
JASONLANIK
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 06:00 pm
conspiracy?
m wrote:
Perhaps they were reporters? Perhaps someone was simply taking a picture of *you* - or of something else? Why would a CIA agent be taking a photo (with a flash!) of you guys? From what you say, what you were doing was very public. It would have been easy to walk right up to you and take photos without drawing any suspicion.

As I said, some people read conspiracy into everything.

I would have to agree with"m". By the way a flash from a camera would be useless from that far away. I don't think the FI or Berg were ever considered a threat or even considered at all by the FBI or CIA. This of corse is just my opinion.
 
Mary Jane Henry
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 06:13 pm
Well, I don't know who they were or what they were up to, but the guy on the beach had a camera that was just amazing - this was almost 40 years ago. He wasn't hiding it either, just hunched down out there taking tons and tons of pics. Maybe he worked for National Geographic - who knows, but he was taking pictures of the fam. (Thanks for the "set card" by the way - that was it!)
 
Arssle
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 07:41 pm
Jason, I think he ment that the family was part of a CIA project, not that the CIA was investigating the family because it thought it was a threat. Anyway I searched google (and yahoo) for a reliable source (I.E: news Archives, investigative reporter or something) to back up those claims, but all I found were blogs and concpiracy theory sites most of them in portuguese and a hot dog site http://www.davidberg.com/.
 
JASONLANIK
 
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2007 09:03 pm
arssle
Oh. I get it now.
Thank you Arssle.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2008 09:34 am
raids
In India, our homes were raided a few times, both cases, that I remember, the Chief of police accused us of being CIA and a subverting influence. This was in the 80's.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
Re: Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
In France and Spain we had a "New" brother who didn't feel like a brother. He was intelligent, dressed quietly and seemed dark to me. He helped my x face me when I was demanding to see my children but he was an Englishman not American. Very fishy Evil or Very Mad
 
Cookie 2
 
Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 05:27 pm
Re: Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
ha ha. you're funny. Laughing
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 12:35 am
Re: Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
And didn't Berg also use FF to try infiltrate the govt in the Philippines?
 
Cookie 2
 
Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 07:27 am
Re: Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
that was because he was living there in the PI at the time (he lived there for quite a while), and had "folie de grandeur", if you will, and NOT connections to any U.S. government. The whole thing about Gadaffi as well....he just really believed he was important in this world and could influence it's direction.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 10:00 pm
Re: Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
So many intelligent people who have been participants/spectators in strange events are so unwilling to entertain and even strongly deny the possibility that Berg was involved with CIA. It is curious. The PI and Gadaffi overtures are explained away as some personal flaw. They could have been more than that. How many things did leadership do without rank and file knowing?

Laughing
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » Multimedia
  3. » Video And Evidence Suggest David Berg was working with CIA
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/15/2019 at 07:24:01