Mo tried to start a literal War in the Philippines

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

fisherman 1

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:12 am
Yup, life is too short to waste time, and if you the majority of you, know Ed and are in contect with Ed, and knew all about the Jumbo series, and haven;t put together a short well written 2 page article concerning Mo's dementia in trying to start a war. Then Yes, you are wasting your time and spinning your wheels. I demand progress and you it seems don't. Let's get a move on, Ed and writers and distributers, write it up and pass out the truth that Ed can verify, or let Ed write it in a shortened form to pass on to Family members.

Stop the false accussations and write up and pass along the true ones, the verifiable ones, the ones that are meant to stop wars and killings. Stop the false accussations that are motivated by wrath and write up true accussations against those that want to start wars.

Don't just talk, write , research, communicate, and then after a careful thorough heart search and self analysis for motivation, pass these truths along.

IMO

IHLIYLJOYCGTH

DJJF

Fisherman

PS) Why didn't Thor and others know that Ed was in communication with exers, I would have thought they would have mentioned this long ago.

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:40 am
fisherman wrote:
Why didn't Thor and others know that Ed was in communication with exers, I would have thought they would have mentioned this long ago.

Sorry. You don't know what you are talking about here.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 11:35 am
Please be more specific, Thorwald.

If you know Ed and can get in touch with him, just say so.

Or if you have written up in concise form that Mo tried to start a war, just do post it so we can distribute it to FM's. and others.

But did you not say, you did not have sufficient evidence to say one way or another to write anything up ? If that be the case, contact Ed. Ed is a first hand source and witness. Don;t you trust Ed's writings. I do. I don;t think he is lying. WHY because it is even confirmed in the "JUMBO SERIES'

So whichever way you are holding your cards, just show'em so we can get on with this revealing of the truth that Mo tried to star a war'

fisherman 1

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 04:29 pm
I posted the above because I hadn't signed in yet, so can I again say, has anyone passed on a short concise article that a FM could read in about five minutes. Maybe two pages of quotes or something rather than Ed's long detailed accounts of what happenned in Manila and in the Philippines.

If no one has one or has written one, then please don't suggest that this thread is redundant and not needed. For if Mo's worst crime was trying to start a war that would have easily killed thousands, why hasn't something been written up. Ask ed to shorten up his version and add Jumbo quotes. Make it short and to the point, and surely this can be a help to FM seeing how perverse and ungodly Mo got. Rather than posting wrath why not post truths that can stop wars.

Just a suggestion.

David Fisherman

WalkerJ 1

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:53 pm
fisherman wrote:
For if Mo's worst crime was trying to start a war that would have easily killed thousands, why hasn't something been written up.

Because we have no proof that he was trying to start a war. We have proof he was meddling in politics, but nothing more. If you have proof to back up your allegation feel free to submit it. But until you can offer some evidence, please don't demand that we post an article based on your opinion alone.

You've got a website, too. So feel free to post your opinions there. If we find they are researched well enough, we may link to it.

PS: I'm curious. Is English not your first languange? If it isn't, that's fine. But I just thought I'd mention, in case you didn't know, that beginning a casual sentence with "for" is somewhat archaic english.

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 02:00 am
As mentioned, I am not a literary type but a SCIENCE Graduate, and my typing is with two fingers and my eyesight is poor and I look down and never check my writing because I just don;t have time unless composing for my website.

Youre the English word types, and demand crossed t's and exact spellings....etc. I demand logic reason and testability and whether or not something works.

I am into action, you apparrently not. You adamantly refuse to move a muscle to write this truth up....a=even though that is what you say your purpose for being is.

You refuse to contact Ed, and refuse to read what he wrote nor read from Moving On, and refuse to read the Jumbo Series.

Mo said SHOOT and refuse to believe the testimony of ED.

Shame on you for not being sincere researchers, and refusing to HELP heal Exers wounds..and refusing to move a muscle to try and stop another war from Maria.

Shame on you..

BYE...

Acheick

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 11:11 am
To David Jay Jordan
Does your "bye" mean that you are leaving? I would think with all the horrible things you just said about these precious young people here that you would not want to grace your glorious presence in such a lackluster place with such low life people. Certainly, you are too wonderful to be posting in such a place. (sarcasm intended)

I mean, the things you said without even knowing anybody is so off the wall, so uncalled for, so demeaning, so belittling and such an outright lie. I hope everyone realizes just how nuts you are and not to take anything you say seriously. If you have such a glorious website that offers so much "love" and "hope" - then why bother posting here with us reprobates? Stay in your corner where you belong and other people of the same stripe. Birds of a feather flock together, I'm sure your kind will find your website.

Good-bye would have such a nice ring to it if you were sincere.

fisherman 1

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:52 am
I have never said anything against SGA's only they never had a CHOICE in being in the F and there can be no such thing as seco9nd generation Christians....all must choose.

So stop the false accussations for publicity sake Achieck,...will you never learn nor ever stop and get healed.

So do see why F kids never got a good education, and do see the new thread, where we try to heal by giving Exers and SGA the power to become individuals. Rather than fighting Achieck think in terms of healing....

Stop the negative cycle to get healed. Fight for healing not for keeping wounds open. Allow alternatives when wrath and persecution obviously has not worked.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 02:32 pm
Phillipines-Rasputin
Wow. My eldest daughter found this site and told me about it awhile ago. It took me awhile to check it out and then revisit it, which I did yesterday and wrote for the first time in the General forum.
I was the lead dancer and choreographer of the show group in Manilla. I lived with Natheniel and Talitha as my shepherds. I believe they were at the level of Archbishops by the time I left for the States.
I lived with Rasputin and Keziah as well. We all left for the Phillipines from Philadelphia. Lots happened!!!
As the lead dancer of the troupe I was always out front and when flirty fishing started I was "chosen" by Marcos's personal Secretary. I cannot remember his name exactly, but I am sure I will as recently I have begun research because I am writing a book. The info is way down on the inside of me and piece by piece is coming up.
I remember one afternoon in a cabin on a lake, in bed with the man, helping him write a speech.....after our sexual interlude. I was told that his position would have been similar to that of the Vice President of the U.S.. I often wondered if that was true. Anyway...I would like to know more about what happened in the Phillipines. I left toward the end of '78.
Lonnie Davis, aka Marc, was the bass player in the band at the time of my involvement. Faithy and Ruth hand picked me for my position in the troupe. I am reading a book by Ruth Gordon right now. Printed in "88. I am not sure if that was the same Ruth but I think so.
At first I wasn't sure how attentive I would be to this site. However, the more I read, the more I remember. For instance, I just remembered that government official's name. Pijong. I'm 99% certain of it. I had a picture of him but believe I wasted it. My then husband, Ezekiel Farmer went mildly nuts when we left the cult and threw away all the materials. I wanted to keep them without really knowing why...but now I can see. I need material to reference. But that's okay....I have all of you.
I used grace as my username as I prayed over what I wanted to give and take form all of this.....my true name is Gracemarie and my name in the COG was Tamar Timbrel before I married and became Tamar Farmer. Once the show group started, I bacame Marie. Anyone know me or of me? I'm comfortable with this much personal disclosure.
How do I find out about the people I knew and where they are today? Thanks for reading and forgive me if I seem to jump topic.....there is just so much coming up so quickly.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 08:15 am
Grace,

Yes, more confirmation of what I have been saying, but HERE, the censors don;t allow free speech unless it comes from them, and they started a topic or research aligned to one of them.... Like ed priebe.

So Gracie, yor story will probably go untld. Hope you are still a Christian and serving the Lord, and not just in it for the perks and your pleasures.

Hope you have turned into a materialist, or nationalist, or a whiner or complainer, like so many exers. You sound sincere enough, hope you continue with your search for truth, irregardless of those that try to hide it or slant it for their agenda and agendas.

Got to fly...

Love in Jesus

david Jay Jordan

Anonymous

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 08:16 am
Whoops, On a borrowed computer, writing fast I made some typos Grace, but you can figure it out. Have to type fast before the censors come and delete everything ut of FEAR and loathing

Porceleindoll

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 03:17 am
Re: Phillipines-Rasputin
Gracemarie wrote:
Wow. My eldest daughter found this site and told me about it awhile ago. It took me awhile to check it out and then revisit it, which I did yesterday and wrote for the first time in the General forum.
I was the lead dancer and choreographer of the show group in Manilla. I lived with Natheniel and Talitha as my shepherds. I believe they were at the level of Archbishops by the time I left for the States.
I lived with Rasputin and Keziah as well. We all left for the Phillipines from Philadelphia. Lots happened!!!
As the lead dancer of the troupe I was always out front and when flirty fishing started I was "chosen" by Marcos's personal Secretary. I cannot remember his name exactly, but I am sure I will as recently I have begun research because I am writing a book. The info is way down on the inside of me and piece by piece is coming up.
I remember one afternoon in a cabin on a lake, in bed with the man, helping him write a speech.....after our sexual interlude. I was told that his position would have been similar to that of the Vice President of the U.S.. I often wondered if that was true. Anyway...I would like to know more about what happened in the Phillipines. I left toward the end of '78.
Lonnie Davis, aka Marc, was the bass player in the band at the time of my involvement. Faithy and Ruth hand picked me for my position in the troupe. I am reading a book by Ruth Gordon right now. Printed in "88. I am not sure if that was the same Ruth but I think so.
At first I wasn't sure how attentive I would be to this site. However, the more I read, the more I remember. For instance, I just remembered that government official's name. Pijong. I'm 99% certain of it. I had a picture of him but believe I wasted it. My then husband, Ezekiel Farmer went mildly nuts when we left the cult and threw away all the materials. I wanted to keep them without really knowing why...but now I can see. I need material to reference. But that's okay....I have all of you.
I used grace as my username as I prayed over what I wanted to give and take form all of this.....my true name is Gracemarie and my name in the COG was Tamar Timbrel before I married and became Tamar Farmer. Once the show group started, I bacame Marie. Anyone know me or of me? I'm comfortable with this much personal disclosure.
How do I find out about the people I knew and where they are today? Thanks for reading and forgive me if I seem to jump topic.....there is just so much coming up so quickly.

Welcome Grace, to the board, to the community. Your background history is fascinating! I'm an ex-SGA (second generation adult). I wasn't born into the group, but my parents joined when I was 4, and then were out for awhile, then rejoined, before I left about 5 or 6 years ago. It may be hard to find the people you used to know, but leaving messages at forums like this one, or newdaynews.com, exfamily.org or even try movingon.org, but movingon is mostly geared to the second generation of former members.

Anyway, hope life has been treating you well and you seem to have gone on and made something of it despite the past! Kudos!
Porceleindoll

GracemarieTamarMarie

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 08:38 pm
Not Sure Anymore
Porcelein Doll, thank you for welcoming me to the "community". Wow. I guess I didn't know what to expect at first but I can now see there are many variations of broken and pissed off. David Jay Jordon, sincere is all I know. Honesty is just so much easier. I work long and hard and love what I do. I have a ministry to the extremely broken and overlooked. The ones who were given up on by others and who have even given up on themselves find their way here. Very humble. I bought an old crack house and it is our main building for the time being. I learn as I go.

Piram

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 12:22 am
Re: Mo tried to start a literal War in the Philippines
Anonymous wrote:

...the letters were supposed prophecy letters that stated that the Red Dragon of Communism was going to sweep the world, and yet individual countries like the Philippines could resist them and fight them, and declare war on them. ....he dreamed up this war scenario and composed Mo letters to try and get it to happen.

........................................................................................................

For can anyone differ with this opinion, if not, then it should be written as a fact.

I don´t know about this. But I do remember a letter by David Berg lamenting that "they" wanted to get rid of him, just like "they" wanted to get rid of Spain´s Franco (this was prior to Franco´s death), whom he apparently saw as a "benign dictator" (can there actually be such a thing?)

My criteria for accepting a theory as fact, I´m afraid, does not coincide with the one you state here, which is basically: "Nobody disagrees? OK, then it´s a fact."

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:57:53