Mo tried to start a literal War in the Philippines

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Mo tried to start a literal War in the Philippines

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2005 10:21 am
Mo tried to start a literal War in the Philippines
Dear Press and Exers and Family Members,

It can be easily researched thru the 'Jumbo Series' that MO wrote letters specifically designed to be sent to the Philippine Military to inspire them to start a war against the Cory Aguino political party. the letters were supposed prophecy letters that stated that the Red Dragon of Communism was going to sweep the world, and yet individual countries like the Philippines could resist them and fight them, and declare war on them. This civil war inside the Philippines where Filippino's would be killing other Filippino's was Mo's devious demonic way of starting a war, where he could control a whole government and thereby make it a safe haven for him and the Family during the tribulation to come. Mo didn't. Moses David didn;t have the balls or courage or moral strength to go through any kind of pain and suffering and didn;t want to make any sacrifices away from his comforts, so he dreamed up this war scenario and composed Mo letters to try and get it to happen.

Similiarly if you read the first hand accounts of this period from Mordecai Inky, you can find out that Mo also ordered one of the sisters, who was sexually ffing one of the generals (probably Ramos) at that time, to tell him to SHOOT and start a war against the insurgent other political party that was rightly demanding a recount of the fraudulent Marcos election. Mo said SHOOT. Mo was not for love, was not into peace but was for WAR. So it should never be said that Moses david was for sexual liberty and freedom and choice. he was always for rape and plundering and forcing women to obey him sexually and every other way. He ordered this sister to tell the General to SHOOT, he only used sex for his own power and greed and selfishness.

He not only did this, but also got his own supposed musicians of and for love, to compose and write up a war song for the Philipppine Army. This to inspire them to live and die in a war against the Communists, who were
Filippino's as well. Mo and his cohort Maria always seemed to want to divide to conquer, and it was never for altruistic motives, but to subdue and over power with the power of words and ideals. They were tricksters and didn;t mind sacrificing the lives of others for their own comforts.

Shameful but true !!!!

For can anyone differ with this opinion, if not, then it should be written as a fact. And if in fact a fact, Why then has not this revealing incident been circulated in Exer boards MORE, and to the Family members today MORE and to the PRESS more. For THE Family in its leadership has seemingly been for WAR much more than for love. Much more for POWER than love. Much more for comforts and pleasures than for self sacrificing LOVE, Jesus' LOVE.

http://movingon.org/article.asp?sID=1&Cat=49&ID=2578

fisherman 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:14 am
No offense, all but in your opinions don;t you think this is probably the most horrendous thing Mo ever tried.

Yes, Mo abused his own family members, sexually and pychologically, etc. etc but he never got a gun and tried to kill them that I know of. Yes, mental and spiritual and sexual abuse is horrific and causes immense pain and suffering. But isn't starting a real war where real people are maimed and die, even worse. And not just a few of them, but the civil war Mo tried to cause could have killed thousands.

So in my opinion, this is probably the worst SIN and CRIME, Mo ever committed, and yet the Family and Exers for the most part have not heard about this.

But maybe I am wrong, did you all know about this previously. Do any of you know, if the Family members have ever been informed about this. Does James know ? It has been substatiated in letters, and even by I think it was Mordecai, who left the Family....(in great detail). So why not publish this truth.

No worldly courts would be involved, no persecution would be involved as Mo is already under house arrest in the heavenlies awaiting his judgment, so why not publish this in compact form, with details references to Jumbo letters and Inky's words, and let the Family members read that their glorious leader wanted to sacrifice the lives of 3rd world Fillipino's for his comfort and glory and safety.

Why NOT ? It's true and we get blessed for giving out the truth !!!

And maybe it will even stop Maria from starting other wars..

IHS

David Jay Jordan Fisherman

PS) 32 people have viewed this and so surely someone has an opinion about love versus war... and Mo's war mongering

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:35 am
Fisherman,

Get it right. It is "David Berg" not "Mo".

Yes. Most of us know all about this. What makes you think that most of the exers haven't heard about this? We are interested in facts not opinion perceived as "truths". There is a difference between "facts" and "truths", you know. I don't exactly believe there is such a thing as "truth" in the way I think you mean. And I most certainly do not believe Berg committed any "sins", simply because I do not believe in sin and evil, etc.

We haven't written an article because, quite frankly, the details and facts IMHO are a bit sketchy. I am not entirely convinced about what took place and am not satisfied with the explanations.

Finally, I don't need any "blessings for giving out the truth". I am not presenting the ''facts'' for any reward, much less any "blessings".

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 10:25 am
David,

If you can present tangible evidence about this (i.e. Berg's letters on the subject, cross-referenced oral testimony, newspaper articles, etc.) it might find it's way into article format on the main xFamily site.

Policy so far has been that we only post as factual, information that can be cross-checked between different sources. I'm sure you understand that we can't just take your word for it.

While there is no question that Berg was involved in Filipino politics to a certain extent (or was, at the very least, attempting to get involved), your posts above are the first I've heard about his wanting to start a litteral war.

Until you can substantiate this claim, it cannot rightly be said that it is more than a personal opinion. I'm sure you can understand that.

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 11:31 am
Ed Priebe "Manila Military Ministry" articles
Ed Priebe has writen a few things about this that have been archived on David Jay Jordan's favorite Sword of the Lord site:

The Manila Military Ministry – Pt.1
THE MANILA MILITARY MINISTRY: MESSAGE TO THE NATION
“Manila Military Ministryâ€

Anonymous

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 12:40 pm
Are these the articles you are looking for?
http://www.exfamily.org/art/exmem/manila_articles_main.shtml

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 01:30 pm
Re: Ed Priebe "Manila Military Ministry" articles
peterfrouman wrote:
Ed Priebe has writen a few things about this that have been archived on David Jay Jordan's favorite Sword of the Lord site:

The Manila Military Ministry – Pt.1
THE MANILA MILITARY MINISTRY: MESSAGE TO THE NATION
“Manila Military Ministryâ€

evanman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 04:58 pm
It wasn't Berg that did this--it was Rasputin doing it through him! :wink:

Acheick

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 05:06 pm
Thorwald wrote:
Fisherman,

Get it right. It is "David Berg" not "Mo".

Honestly! If I keep seeing Jafus reference Berg as "Mo" - I'm going to throw up my lunch. This is not very healing for me. Twisted Evil

Monger 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 06:39 pm
We have been providing some info about this stuff for a fair while now in the article about the Family in the Philippines:

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Philippines

Anonymous

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:02 pm
Gentlemen and ladies and moderaters,

Do forgive me if I personnally don;t compose any exact letters about Mo trying to start the war in the Philippines. As surely you have noticed I am not a literary type but a SCIENCE MATH Spirit Reseasrcher type.

[Moderator: Link removed.]

I am horrible with my run on sentences and poor grammar, but that has never stopped me from composing. Long letters take me a horrendous amount of time to write and correct, as with the antiFC accounting letters.

And furthermore I have a rather short memory, for one reponder was right in correcting me, that it was not Mordecai but ed priebe who wrote about Mo's specific perfidity there in the Philippines. This while Ed was on the inside.

So Ed's your man for this one if you can find him. Hopefully he hasn;t been burned out in the wrong kind of wrath via the wrong kind of group called 'Sword of the worldly Lord'. ...for they are hardly of the Lord of Lords.

So there's a hyper for you, and when you combine Ed's true testimony there with the Jumbo series.... you have confirmations from within of how Mo used sex and music to make war not love.

Mo wanted the General to SHOOT, and start a war.... and that is as criminal and devoid and perverse and irrational as ever a pervert ever dreamed up.

Family members should know this from their own writings Jumbo series and combine it with Ed's. The truth has to come out, so Maria doesn;t try to and even succed in sacrificing other lives for her glory and comfort. She was part of Mo's dementia back then, and so her complicity in this has to come out. It has to be said.... in my opinion and it seems like yours as well.

Sincerely

David Jay Jordan Fisherman

Just found some of the evil Sam Perfilios writings to us, and his false prophecy against us personnally. Maybe I shall post it on General as
it shows the criminal mind, rather than the deed that stems from that criminal mindset. All the best..

Anonymous

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:16 pm
Thorald,, allow me to respond to your rather pointed response via ...(...)

Fisherman,

Get it right. It is "David Berg" not "Mo". (Mo is two letters David Berg is more and takes more time to write... Time is valuable and MO means the same thing to us, as it was his demented name)

Yes. Most of us know all about this. What makes you think that most of the exers haven't heard about this? (I asked a question, No one responded, and I don;t think James who is in the family nor Julius who just left ever heard about Mo's war starting efforts ? Surely you can;t be against asking a question to make sure the greatest crime of MO has been fully brought out. For if you know it all and have done it all, why are we here) We are interested in facts not opinion perceived as "truths". (Ed was there in person and wrote about it, and devoid Mo wrote about his instructions in the Jumbo series) There is a difference between "facts" and "truths", you know. (I know do you Know) I don't exactly believe there is such a thing as "truth" in the way I think you mean. (That is true and yet truth is irregardless of a subjective perspective, it is objective) And I most certainly do not believe Berg committed any "sins", simply because I do not believe in sin and evil, etc. (Fine then think in the same concepts just use the word CRIME and criminality. This is not a word game but a tragedy that could happen again)

We haven't written an article because, quite frankly, the details and facts IMHO are a bit sketchy. (Ohh you haven;t written an article, then you don;t know all the facts yet. So then my restarting this discussion about Mo's possibly worst CRIME is not wasted time or a wasted effort. Thanks for the confirmation) I am not entirely convinced about what took place and am not satisfied with the explanations. (then lets dig deper, let's look for ED and his first hand inside account. he was in the Pacific Northwest, I think even in my province of british Columbia, in Vancouver, last I heard from him. He was extremely literate and extremely upset with being used for so long. So let's find him, and do it the old fashioned research scienctific way rather than the let's accuse and persecute Sword way.)

Finally, I don't need any "blessings for giving out the truth". (Then say, you don;t want any credit for saying what has to be said' even though all humans do appreciate real comliments from a real job well done.) I am not presenting the ''facts'' for any reward, much less any "blessings". (Well just say you are totally altruistic and just doing it for LOVE. Not a problem at all. Go for it and find ed and first hand testimonies and read the Jumbio series.)

Got to fly....

Got to help trixie with her new website....

fisherman 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 11:34 pm
Solving Mysteries
Who was that guy, who keep saying, you have to seek to find ?

Anyway I also do love solving msyteries, and would love to converse again with ed, for though some of his ideals were a bit disoriented because of his time with D.B., I think Ed is a 'responsible and caring person' and might want to help get out the truth.

If ******* S.A at Sword of the worldly Lord doesn;t know where Ed is now or have an e-mail address for him..

Maybe some of these numbers might be heklpful if someone has free calling and wants to invest a little time searching for ED. let's get this show on the road, and do some investigative work, to substantiate our research..

Edit (Moderator): Contact information of various, random E. Priebes removed

For as a witness, if ed is anything I would say he is honest and credible, and on top of that an excellent writer, if you just edit ED, and limit him to so many words.

Onward C********* S********* m********* a* t* w** except this time we are trying to stop a new one from Maria

Acheick

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 12:37 am
WTF?
WTF is wrong with you, Jayfus? Why are you publishing people's addresses and phone numbers on the internet? Are you crazy? Of course you are. I don't understand why you are being tolerated here. This is uncalled for. You are revictimizing people who have been hurt once again, just like you always do. At least Ed has used his legal name and stood up for the truth. Why are you trying to bring him down? You're nuts.

Peter Frouman

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 03:00 am
Re: WTF?
Acheick wrote:
WTF is wrong with you, Jayfus? Why are you publishing people's addresses and phone numbers on the internet? Are you crazy? Of course you are..

I agree and I don't see any reason at for these addresses and phone numbers to be posted here. xFamily is not a phone directory or address book and unless there is a very good reason for it, no one here has any business posting people's phone numbers and addresses . Not to mention that the posting of this information might result in not only Ed being harassed or stalked but also other people who have the same name. Hopefully one of the editors who is also a forum moderator can redact the information Jay posted as soon as possible.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:16 am
Achieck,

The publication came from the internet, it is puiblic knowledge from the phone book. and I am not trying to victimize Ed Priebe or harass him. Ed wanted the knowledge to come out about Mo's starting a war, and went to great lengths to write it up, but maybe to too great a length and published it on the wrong website Sword of the worldly Lord.

Enquiring if he wants to confirm what is written might be a healing for him..SEE Healing Methods on General. Harass NO, help yes, and besides stopping Maria from doing the same thing could this time prevent the loss of many lives. (SEE comments to Jack about our trying to prevent suicides)

And besides, it would be Ed's Choice, he is a mature man who is surely able to choose. he was way back seven or eight years ago, so surely he is has continued his healing. Why because at least ed wanted the truth to come out and that may be a way of healing, for some or ALL. (Again see healing Methods on General)

It seems though that whatever I write you choose to try and accuse, which makes you very inconsistent in what you stand for. Make up your mind about what you believe and be consistent and follow a ration logical coherant approach, Ach... that way you won;t appear to be subjective and accusing messengers rather than thinking about the principles in a message.

Sincerely Fisherman

But do try to tone down your aggressive spirit towards me. Thanks

Anonymous

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:26 am
Moderaters and editors, please do remove the three possible ed phone numbers if you deem it an invasion of privacy.

But we were talking about finding confirmation from Ed about wehat happenned in the Philippines because Thora... said it was unclear.

I suggesting going to Sam A who is on the internet and then if any wanted to persue it further try those public phone numbers.

There is a huge difference between wrathful anti-Family members phoning Maria's flesh Fam,ily parents, and researchers rtying to stop the loss of more lives.

Huge huge difference. But if you deem that public information not wise to post. Sure remove it. Exhaust every other avenue, and keep it behind closed doors. Not a problem.

But surely again we HERE are not into harassing anyone, we are different than some other exers Boards where they tried to get me fired from my job just because I disagreed with harassment and persecution and the stopping of people's work on trumpted up charges.

We here are trying to get out the truth that MO tried to start up a war. And seeing Maria was complicit back then and running things now, shouldn;t that information come out. And shouldn;t we try to see if ed wants to help.

But if you want to remove those possible phone numbers, not a problem. But I thought we were on the same page as ed, way back when and surely he hasn;t become pro-Family by now and might even again want to help get out the truths of D>B's war mongering...

Whatever you decide, but the motivation as anyone can see by the before's and afters is NOT harassment but looking for a fellow researcher who is a first hand witness of Mo's perfidity.

IHS

DJJF

Acheick

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:42 am
To Jayfus:

#1 - dispense with the "we" stuff - you're in your own little world,

#2 - get off my cloud - thanks

Anonymous

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:51 am
Achieck on our newsgroups and BB's we demand that posters say something of value, bring something to the table of importance that has been thought out to some degree. We hate wasting people's time and our time. Life is too short.

So do consider this apprach and philosophy. Think things out and don;t make little cute one liners, without substance. One possible healing method might be going deep rather than superficial.

On the we charge however, let's say that we in some of my 'we's refer to my one and only wife of 20 some years. as we are together in mind and spirit and (thank the Lord) the flesh. We can also refer to our whole family sometimes, as we have five kids , all grown up now. We can sometimes refer to people that objectively agree with me and we.

And sometimes we can refer collectively to all Christians as I do hope I am in that 'we' category.

And sometimes we can even refer to independant posters herein when we agree on a principle. Why because real people are individuals and not groupies. Group faith is weak shallow superficial faith...and so going deep means your we can differ when you differ in thought to others. So thank the Lord for differentiation and the freedom to differ, and be part of different 'we's'

Oui Oui said the frenchwoman to the frenchman upon his request. OUI OUI

Fisherman

Acheick

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:58 am
Exactly - life is too short - so quit wasting everyone's time here with your lengthy diatribes that are empty of any value or substance, just hot air like your precious "Mo's" droning on and on. I swear, you remind me so much of him, you even use his same type of dialoguing, it's uncanny and it's creeping me out. I think you're living in a time warp. This could be valuable to you if you would s top and realize just how ridiculous you sound and how silly it is for you to try and tell other people how to post and/or how to run their lives. You are so out of touch.

1. xFamily
  2. » Documents
  3. » Mo tried to start a literal War in the Philippines
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:54:01