A Thread For Fisterman

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:05 am
fisherman wrote:
So change, and allow other healing methods and ABOVE all allow exers to see and read alternatives other than DENIAL DENIAL.

Fisherman, can you please refer me to the post in which a moderator stated that you were not allowed to post something on here.

You keep saying the moderators don't allow you to post your stuff, but the truth is, you haven't posted it yet.

You say I am a leader? That's a new one on me. Thanks for the laugh, though.

fisherman 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 08:24 am
Monger

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All, I'm going to lock this thread from further input, as I think it's run its course for useful dialog.

Monger wrote this because, it was obvious Jack had gotten way OUT OF CONTROL in his wrath and disrespectful posting, and got caught at it. This proving my point that Christian posters suggesting another alternative were not allowed to do so. I disagreed with mockery of James if that was the aim of the thread, and yet I was getting blasted for standing up for a person who wasn;t there to determine whther the thread was humouress or not.

Monger had to stop the dialog, because the wrathful ones were caught being wrathful and OUT OF CONTROL, this proving my poin. The thread about James is NOW LOCKED.

Surely you read this....

Jack 2

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 12:19 pm
Yes, your poin is now proven.

fisherman 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:04 pm
Thanks for that admission, Jack. As Yes you were out of CONTROL, but hopefully now you are under better control. (SEE Dream against exers).

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:38 pm
fisherman wrote:
Monger wrote this because, it was obvious Jack had gotten way OUT OF CONTROL in his wrath and disrespectful posting, and got caught at it. This proving my point that Christian posters suggesting another alternative were not allowed to do so. I disagreed with mockery of James if that was the aim of the thread, and yet I was getting blasted for standing up for a person who wasn;t there to determine whther the thread was humouress or not.

Monger had to stop the dialog, because the wrathful ones were caught being wrathful and OUT OF CONTROL, this proving my poin. The thread about James is NOW LOCKED.

Surely you read this....

Fisherman, your persecution complex is getting the better of you. -- Just kidding. Smile

When a thread is locked, none of the participants in this forum are able to post to it, not just you.

Be cool, now.

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 01:29 am
Don't feed the troll.

http://ib1.campusnetwork.com/lun1/exhibition_view/c9/58/d714323b96c982310e3b588df0bffbc8.jpg

evanman

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 04:42 am
Personally I would have locked that thread ages ago!

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:36 am
Yes don't fed your Cravens,

And No locioking out threads is not the answer towrath and venting and irresponsible postings, Everman.

Moderaters should do their job and by example show what objective, honest, healing postings are.

That way they can be responsible and show one of the principles of healing.

But maybe everyone's job is no one job's and they don't want to break the venting group spirit of this board.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 11:58 am
fisherman wrote:
Yes don't fed your Cravens,

And No locioking out threads is not the answer towrath and venting and irresponsible postings, Everman.

Moderaters should do their job and by example show what objective, honest, healing postings are.

That way they can be responsible and show one of the principles of healing.

But maybe everyone's job is no one job's and they don't want to break the venting group spirit of this board.

Right. We should all be objective just like you.

We should all visit forums and immediately accuse the moderators of conspiring against us and make assumptions about what they promote without knowing anything about them.

Way to go, fisherman.

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 12:49 pm
Walker, if you have anything positive to say, state it, otherwise leave this thread to the other accusers.

But OH YEA, you don't have any idea how to heal logically, rationally, or any other way. Why do you pretend to be a moderater, when Thorwald the moderater said there are no written moderation laws. Hence one must assume that your only law is venting.

Thanks for being a confirmation of this. Aren't you ever ashamed of how you are wasting your life ? What do you think will wake you up out of your anger ?

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 12:53 pm
fisherman wrote:
Walker, if you have anything positive to say, state it, otherwise leave this thread to the other accusers.

We have asked you before to leave the moderating to us, the Moderators. You are not to tell people here what to do, much less a Moderator.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 10:28:05