Mo was a literal 'War Monger'

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Jack 2

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 04:41 pm
Fisty wrote:
Faithy could have easily been driven back into alcholism by the demented persecution of the sword of the Lord.
Shame on any that would blame somebody for alcholism after they have agrred in principle to demented persecution of her.

I was not aware "The Lord" used his sword for demented persecution and inspiring alcholism.

No one here has ever blamed Faithy Berg for anything. Ever! With the notable exception where I "agrred in principle" that she was the worst singer I ever heard in my time in TF, no one here has any real problem with her. So chill out.

Acheick

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 10:00 pm
Just so you know - I have no idea where Jayfus is getting the idea that Sword of the Lord had anything to do with Faithy and her so-called ministry in Russia. Maybe the same place where he swears I'm in a 3-some with Ray on the east coast - snicker-snicker....

In any event, Jayfus is not backing up this claim with any documentation whatsoever and I believe, once again, he's talking out of his blow hole.

evanman

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:57 am
Being drunk is in direct violation of the teachings of Christ, at least it is in my Bible.

People only hit the bottle because they choose to.

I offer no excuses for my sins--I bare the full responsibility!

If people denounced her because of her lifestyle that can hardly be classed as persecution.

As far as I am aware Faithy has remained an apologist for her father.

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:16 am
evanman wrote:
Being drunk is in direct violation of the teachings of Christ

God, I love getting drunk! It is great fun!

fisherman 1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:55 am
Good for you Thor, for I also enjoy a good drunk with good people and good conversation, and good women, and good dancing, and good romancing, so on this topic, I would share a glass or two or threre with you.

But seeing you are the host, do provide the wine women and song...and I shall be very thankful for them.

Next time you can come up to the mountains of B.C. and bring them all and we can do it again..

fisherman 1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:57 am
Everman,

The Bible I read says, wine is good for a heavy heart and makes one relax, and because Jesus is a sample and he did it, why NOT. But it is not a cure, only a relaxer. A bad heart that drinks causes fights, a good hearted peron who drinks relaxes and has fun and helps others have fun.

The evil comes from spiritual drunks where people get drunk on power and things and then when out of control, hurt, abuse and kill others.

IMO

I'll drink to the former but not the latter.

Jack 2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 11:36 am
evanman wrote:
Being drunk is in direct violation of the teachings of Christ, at least it is in my Bible.

Aw damn! Hey Thor, wanna catch a beer in hell with me? Jebus and his dawgs will probably be there. He did after all turn water into wine once at a wedding reception where they ran out of kegs and didn't his posse drink wine under the guise of cannibalism just before he died?

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 12:04 pm
Jack wrote:
Hey Thor, wanna catch a beer in hell with me?

Sure. I'll met you there. How does 10:00 sound? I would write, "Bring the ladies", but the type I like are already there!

evanman

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 02:59 pm
There's a big difference between having a drink and getting yourself drunk!

A person who is drunk has no control and is capable of all types of things they wouldn't normally do when sober.

Drunkeness is a major factor in many crimes of violence!

Acheick

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 06:12 pm
evanman wrote:
There's a big difference between having a drink and getting yourself drunk!

A person who is drunk has no control and is capable of all types of things they wouldn't normally do when sober.

Drunkeness is a major factor in many crimes of violence!

I know - like - talk a lot - that's what happens to me. I start talking and then it doesn't stop, hehehehehe - pretty soon, I've done said it all Embarrassed

Well -that's my biggest crime when I get drunk, then I fall asleep. I guess I'm no fun.

I know what you are saying, though, there are people who should not drink because they get out of control and often hurt others. Those people know who they are though. Anything can be bad in excess, eating too much and getting obese is bad for you. I think personal responsibility is in order - why hang a finger pointing Jesus over people's heads when they should be able to figure this stuff out for themselves.

Jack 2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 07:43 pm
Quote:
I think personal responsibility is in order - why hang a finger pointing Jesus over people's heads when they should be able to figure this stuff out for themselves.

Well said.

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:14 am
Yes, Jesus taught responsibility and we all pay for our crimes, but don;t use his name when talking to SGA's as they will reject responsibility if they think it came from the Lord. Use different terminology but the exact same principle Jesus taught. Or if you are a non-Christian, just pretend that Jesus never taught it or lived it.

But whatever teach responsibility of our actions to our own lives. Our actions effect our personality and what we send around will come back around. But again with SGA's don;t put it in a Christian context, but whatever teach it..

As for old Exers who should have learned this long ago, I don;t think they will ever snap out of their irresponsibility. But go ahead and try to teach'em

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:15 am
The major differing point being, is that TF has no fear of their actions with the Lord or in their lives, their only fear is that leaderships doesn;t approve of them and they lose a step up the ladder of perks and priviledges.

evanman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 06:40 am
Quote:
don;t use his name when talking to SGA's

Quote:
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Christ did not come to simply reform people's lives. According to His teachings, simply reforming one's life is not enough. There is no difference between a drunken sinner and a sober sinner in God's sight. Unless Jesus Christ is an intimate part, and His name declared openly and honestly--then it is compromise!

In this I find that these SGA's that you complain against are more honest than you!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.5 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 05:34:44