Daniel Dietrich where are you?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Daniel Dietrich where are you?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 10:41 pm
Daniel Dietrich where are you?
Just looking for you Daniel hoping you find this site. I'ts been a long time bro,. This is Jason and am searching for you. I would also love to hear from your sisters Deborah and shalom if your out there and your brother Timothy.

GabrielTrumpeter

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 09:18 pm
Jason,
I remember Daniel when he was a baby in Florida. Although I never new him as he got older, his memory always brings smile to me.
It was early summer in Florida. The weather was steamy hot - even at nights when we were all trying to sleep. Daniel expressed his displeasure by crying incessantly.

I quoted to him from Daniel 12:4 " . . . thou, O Daniel, shut up! . . ."

It never worked. =^)

Wish you the best of luck in finding Daniel and in persuing the Interest you posted in your profile!

Greg

JASONLANIK

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 12:23 am
to Gabriel
GabrielTrumpeter wrote:
Jason,
I remember Daniel when he was a baby in Florida. Although I never new him as he got older, his memory always brings smile to me.
It was early summer in Florida. The weather was steamy hot - even at nights when we were all trying to sleep. Daniel expressed his displeasure by crying incessantly.

I quoted to him from Daniel 12:4 " . . . thou, O Daniel, shut up! . . ."

It never worked. =^)

Wish you the best of luck in finding Daniel and in persuing the Interest you posted in your profile!

Greg

To Gabriel
I got a kick out of your post.
I have not had much luck in finding Daniel. We both kind of grew up together and had come over to the USA together from the Philippines in 1986. He stayed in touch for a few years and then he kind of disappeared.
Last I heard back in 1994 , he was living in LA.
As far as persuing my posted interest, lets just say I am reaping the benefits of my hard core training in the FI.

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Daniel Dietrich where are you?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:20:17