Anyone from the PHILLIPPINES early to mid 80's here?

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Anyone from the PHILLIPPINES early to mid 80's here?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2007 12:52 am
Anyone from the PHILLIPPINES early to mid 80's here?
I am Jason Lanik and just wanting to touch base with anyone that was in the PI back in the 1980's.I was also called JOHN and was the terrorist Mo wrote the letter "TEEN TERRORS" about.Please answer this if you know of or are someone I know. Jason

Anonymous

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 04:27 pm
We were there and were shocked by the way the teens there were out of control as well as the so called adults. But no we probably didn;t know you, at that time as we visdited from the province, Cebu

JASONLANIK

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2008 08:36 pm
reply to guest
Anonymous wrote:
We were there and were shocked by the way the teens there were out of control as well as the so called adults. But no we probably didn;t know you, at that time as we visdited from the province, Cebu

What do you mean "out of control"?

Anonymous

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2008 02:29 am
Re: Anyone from the PHILLIPPINES early to mid 80's here?
I was in the Philippines from Zamboanga to Cebu to Baquio then Manilla I was there from 1979 and left in 1983 with my little boy who was 1 year old, when I left I was working with the daily might there,, any clue??

Anonymous

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 11:55 am
I also was there:

Zamboanga / Bacolod / Cebu / Manial

Name back then was Isaiah

Anonymous

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 01:19 pm
Oh yes man, I do know you! LOL!

Anonymous

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 06:01 pm
i arrived in the p.i. in 1979 with my son jason - we mainly lived in manila area - stayed in the p.i. for 1 1/2 years and then went to hong kong/macau. worked with computers so ended up working for world services there. then went to singapore and finally left tf for good in 1986 - back to socal - been here since. work in the entertainment industry (movie biz) now for nearly 10 years...

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Anyone from the PHILLIPPINES early to mid 80's here?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:00:26