Family International Leader Rebuked And Warned

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Thorwald 1

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:46 pm
James Massa wrote:
I dont claim to know everything, but this is what Im hearing.

Dude. You don't know what you are talking about. Whoever you are "hearing" this from (including any voices), they are way off. Remember, you are speaking to people who grew up in this group. You were never a member.

JASONLANIK

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 05:57 pm
Re: to James Massa
[quote="James Massa

Hey teen terror! LOL! your a good man. I totally agree, all you need is the Holy Bible to follow the truth of God. If you start reading some of those MO Letters they actually contradict what Jesus and God the Father actually said. Sex outside of marriage is clearly against God's will, and sex with minors is DEFINITELY NOT OF GOD.

I think your following in the footsteps of Christ teen terror, im glad you terrorized The Family before you left, you terrorized them just like Jesus terrorized all the hypocrites in the temple with a whip! I hope you gave the people who abused you a good whipping before you left![/quote]

Thank you James.
You know if I had'nt been so outnumbered when I left I would have stayed in long enough to plan an attack. I would have gladly tied millstones around all the necks of thoes bastards and dropped them off the nearest pier if I could have got away with it. A good whipping would have been giving them a break.
Having said that I will also say that now (21 years later) I don't think I could actually inflict harm on them if I were to see them on the street. I have found complete inner peace with myself, my past and with life itself and live and think clearly and believe in being kind to my fellow man. I also know and believe what the Bible says about judgement day and find peace knowing that nobody is getting off the hook.
It's wierd that the FI would pick the name "teen terrors" because that is what they ended up doing to me and many many others...terrorizing us.
You are right about alot of Bergs letters contradicting the Bible. I came to discover that only after I had left the FI. It is pretty obvious if one takes the time to study the Bible and then read some "MO letters." It amazes me that so many people are still dedicated and loyal to the FI. I also think that alot of FI members are "trapped" members who are either too young to leave or even too old but remain in the FI because they have no contacts or family members outside the FI to go to. that is sad.

mrj123

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:24 pm
Jason:

Yours is a good story, God seems to have really transformed you into the person he wanted you to become. Im was saddened to hear of the terror you endured, I've got a few friends who are still in TF who I felt were good people untill they started lying to me. It just become one lie after the other, and they had no compassion for the people who had been sexually abused. I believe Jesus has compassion for those who were sexually abused, but people in TF just don't seem to care about those who were abused, this is what disturbed me.

On judgment day those who abused and terrorized yourself and other will have to stand before God and give account for what they did. Because all the things they did were in the name of Jesus, I think they are going to be even more serverely judged.

mrj123

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:27 pm
Thorwald wrote:

Dude. You don't know what you are talking about. Whoever you are "hearing" this from (including any voices), they are way off. Remember, you are speaking to people who grew up in this group. You were never a member.

I appreciate your input and comments, I was told this by someone recently. Im not saying its 100% true, Im just saying it was interesting to hear and consider.

JASONLANIK

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 11:01 pm
to James Massa
James Massa wrote:
Jason:

Yours is a good story, God seems to have really transformed you into the person he wanted you to become. Im was saddened to hear of the terror you endured, I've got a few friends who are still in TF who I felt were good people untill they started lying to me. It just become one lie after the other, and they had no compassion for the people who had been sexually abused. I believe Jesus has compassion for those who were sexually abused, but people in TF just don't seem to care about those who were abused, this is what disturbed me.

On judgment day those who abused and terrorized yourself and other will have to stand before God and give account for what they did. Because all the things they did were in the name of Jesus, I think they are going to be even more serverely judged.

Thanks James!
I am glad you were able to see through the lies of the FI and not become another victim. Good luck man and keep on believing!!

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2007 03:05 pm
ha ha! you HAVE heard wrong. Zerby IS number 1!!! and Paul Pel. doesn't even factor in anywhere on the top ten. kelly makes some decisions that zerby puts her stamp on, but it's absolutely Zerby's world!!!

Anonymous

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 12:37 am
Hey James Massa
Hi, I believe you may be the one who was before prophesying in favor of the Family and saying that Zerby was going to be Queen of Australia. You also met with your friend and said that you were talking to David Berg when he possessed your friend and you were having a conversation with him.

Didn't you also state to James Japan that Satan was the one telling you not to believe in TF and lying to you about TF?

You are an Ex -Witch, but still have visions and see spirits and communicate with spirits and now you have prophecies against TF.

You seem to be unstable and inconsistent with your prophecies. YOu stated that the prophecies you received before in favor of the Family were from the Lord, but now you receive prophecies against TF, so which is it? Were you deceived before? Or are you deceived now?

How do you know that your current prophecies are okay if your previous ones were lies? How do you tell the difference?

Maybe you are just going by feelings and how things change in your mind. I Know some ex witches, and they got born again. But they had to renounce their spiritism and then the Lord delivered them from the works of darkness.

Have you renounced your spiritism? Have you been delivered from your spirit guides? As long as you do not repent of your former works, the works of witchcraft, you will never rid yourself from those evil spirits that will try to deceive you.

So how do you know you are now in the truth if you also thought so before, and when you were a witch? :wink:

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 09:37 am
mick, WHO r u addressing?

JASONLANIK

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 08:25 pm
Re: what?
Mick wrote:
Hi, I believe you may be the one who was before prophesying in favor of the Family and saying that Zerby was going to be Queen of Australia. You also met with your friend and said that you were talking to David Berg when he possessed your friend and you were having a conversation with him.

Didn't you also state to James Japan that Satan was the one telling you not to believe in TF and lying to you about TF?

You are an Ex -Witch, but still have visions and see spirits and communicate with spirits and now you have prophecies against TF.

You seem to be unstable and inconsistent with your prophecies. YOu stated that the prophecies you received before in favor of the Family were from the Lord, but now you receive prophecies against TF, so which is it? Were you deceived before? Or are you deceived now?

How do you know that your current prophecies are okay if your previous ones were lies? How do you tell the difference?

Maybe you are just going by feelings and how things change in your mind. I Know some ex witches, and they got born again. But they had to renounce their spiritism and then the Lord delivered them from the works of darkness.

Have you renounced your spiritism? Have you been delivered from your spirit guides? As long as you do not repent of your former works, the works of witchcraft, you will never rid yourself from those evil spirits that will try to deceive you.

So how do you know you are now in the truth if you also thought so before, and when you were a witch? :wink:

What the hell are you talking about?

Anonymous

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 02:07 pm
Re: Family International Leader Rebuked And Warned
Hi, I joined the family in 1968 and was thrown out in 1978 because my husband wanted to take a new wife and wanted to keep all the children. After 25 years I met my oldest sonand could not recognize him as a follower of the Lord. I hated God and Jesus for 20 years and am still having problems but when I look at my son who is still in the family I see nothing but darkess in him. He has no love, no joy. I am very angry but the Lord has assured me that Vengeance is his and that he has it all planned out and it will soon be known because "everything that is done in secret will be shouted from the rooftops>" Regarding Maria please read Revelations 2:20-28. People who say these letters to the churches were for old churches don't understand how history is repeating itself. Anyone can e-mail me at : L2MCLL@Yahoo I have no secrets and will scream the truth to the top of my lungs! Anyone can speak the truth, even a witch..Were'nt we taught even to use the devil to do God's work? Evidently some took it too far. I thank God he set me free!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:43:00