The Family International--"A Financial Power"

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

m 2

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 01:48 pm
Thorwald wrote:
Well, they attempt to spin it here: Truth about Angela's Death and Ricky's Suicide, The--Part 2 (paragraph 30).

The coldness of that letter, I can't believe it! The way she speaks about him, you'd never guess he was her son, just another lesson for the Family to benefit from.

Quote:
However‚ the Lord said that our prayers for Ricky were not wasted, but that they had prevented him from doing anything worse and from causing even more pain.

ROFLCOPTERZ!!!!!!!!1 Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Well where the fuck is God's power? Do prayers fuel him? Did he like run out of power when Ricky first formulated his plan, and lay there helpless until some prayers woke him up from his slumber, running over then to Ricky and persuading him to kill himself, so that he wouldn't cause any more carnage?
Where is his almighty fucking power?? Doesn't the Bible say that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much? Or is that too much for the non-existent creator of the universe?
Seriously, that quote is fucked up.

Have they begun channeling Ricky yet?

[Davidito speaking]
I'm so sorry for all the pain and suffering I've caused, can you ever forgive me? I was wrong, wrong, wrong. I let the devil blind my eyes, being persuaded by the Vandari to believe the lies. Oh Jesus, the shame. The shame! Our Husband was so comforting, so understanding, that all I could do was cry. He has wiped all tears from my eyes, but the shame remains.
I met Angela, and begged her to forgive me. She was so loving, so understanding. I am so grateful to her, and she is one of my best friends here now.

Our husband has given me the privilege to try and make up for my wrongs as much as I can. Please, do not follow in my footsteps. Do not believe Satan's lies. Do not believe the apostates' lies. I was a happy and fulfilled young man until I started listening to the Devil's lies and associating with the bitter apostates. Sadly, [insert demon names here] has corrupted them and blinded them to the truth, so that they believe the lies. I let the Devil speak and write through me. Give no place to the Devil! What may start out as casual interest in what they have to say, may lead to you forsaking the plow/plough and winding up working for the Devil, believing the lies and trying to harm God's work.

Believe me my dear Family when I say that there is no place better than The Family. All the rest is husks, husks. You have no idea just how important you are. We follow you closely from up here, constantly revealing to you demons and helpers so that you may know your enemy better; revealing to you new weapons, so that you may fight the war better armed. For you will need it, my dear brides (wait, this isn't supposed to be jeebus). You are the elite, and everyone up here is counting on you.
Don't follow my bad example. Don't sell your crown. It will all be worth it when you get here, I promise you. Keep on believing, and refuse to listen to Satan. Call on the power of the Keys, and victory will be yours!
[End of message from Davidito]

[Maria speaking]
Isn't it wonderful of our Husband to let Davidito speak to us? As you can see, he is extremely sorry for all the bad he has done and............

And then all the dumbf*cks reading it think "Wow, Davidito himself, who had been an extremely bitter apostate, is now saying that he was wrong and we are right! Wow, my faith is doubly confirmed, and I will never believe the lies from the bitter detractors again because it is quite obvious that when they get to heaven, their eyes will be opened and they will truely understand that they were deceived by Satan and blah blah blah."

Cookie 2

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:12 pm
from Truth about Angela's Death and Ricky's Suicide, The--Part 2
Quote:
249. The purer the message, the more dirt will be thrown at it.
Laughing they just CAN'T be talking about their message. the PURE christian message is the Bible, not interpretations of it.

evanman

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 10:22 am
Cookie wrote:
from Truth about Angela's Death and Ricky's Suicide, The--Part 2
Quote:
249. The purer the message, the more dirt will be thrown at it.
Laughing they just CAN'T be talking about their message. the PURE christian message is the Bible, not interpretations of it.

No need to throw dirt at this message--it's as filthy as it can be already!

Guess they forgot that all their righteousnesses are as "Filthy rags" (with all the stench that goes along with menstrual excretions that such rags feature)!

alieninside

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:26 am
this makes me soo frieking mad, they try and blame angelas death on her not being spiritual enough!! like if she was in the lords highest will he could have warned her!! fcking bullshit. am i to assume that angela consulted with no one before meeting with ricky? and that everyone in the home was having an off day since obviously no one thought to warn her of her impending demise, which jesus just happened to mention to them since they were so intune? if this dosent make sense im sorry im just a little ticked off rite now

alieninside

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2007 07:31 am
112. As it's sometimes easy to forget, the Lord is bound by our choices—and in this situation, that included both Angela and Ricky's choices. When we allow ourselves to be put in dangerous situations, sometimes the Lord cannot fully protect us, because we've taken ourselves out of His bubble of protection through our choices. If Angela had been asking the Lord and following His counsel more closely, if she had been fully within His protection, then things might not have happened as they did. And I don't say this to criticize Angela; any one of us might have done the same thing. Nevertheless, the Lord is working all things together for good‚ and Angela is now in the midst of being wonderfully rewarded for her faithfulness and service to the Lord—including reaching out to Ricky out of love for him.

this makes me soo frieking mad, they try and blame angelas death on her not being spiritual enough!! like if she was in the lords highest will he could have warned her!! fcking bullshit. am i to assume that angela consulted with no one before meeting with ricky? and that everyone in the home was having an off day since obviously no one thought to warn her of her impending demise, which jesus just happened to mention to them since they were so intune? if this dosent make sense im sorry im just a little ticked off rite now

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.48 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 12:30:58