GROW UP

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » GROW UP
  4. » Page 2

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Thinker 1

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 03:36 am
I have received the sum total of zero from this board. Clearly you know zero about Berg, beyond sycophantic ties. Your self hate creeps like a snake because you were suckered and now look for someone or something to blame. Those who contest your new 'sanctity' are ready to be devoured.

I will leave you with this horrid thought.

There are only two assumptions to consider in death. First nothing carries over. That's easy. Hate away. When you die it is all gone. You are nil.

In the other, everything carries over, all that hate, all that prejudice, all those enemies. Look about you. There is no favouritism in God's eyes. Everyone is treated equally. There is absolute transparancy in nature. Instead of wreeking hate, you people need to prepare yourselves for your passing, when you will be faced with yourselves in judgement.

There is NO normal World with normal people. There is only a World offering a discovery tour for those who wish to take the journey. You turn a wrong corner, get coerced, learn and move on. If it is a grand mistake and you die, you will be given another chance of clearing your baggage.

In all the enviroments I have communicated, I have found this one the saddest and most pitiful. You are the epitomy of denial and I cannot help you.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 04:36 am
You know what?...we should cut Thinker some slack. Why? Because...let's face it..Berg's ideas have power. That's what drew all these people to this cult to begin with. If it were so easy to see the truth, then this tragedy wouldn't have occurred (maybe). Any good manipulator mixes lies right alongside the truth so that the two become indestinguishable. (I should know, I worked in Advertising. *zing* ok bad joke)

Thinker is probably a very typical pre-member...someone who has 1.) noticed major flaws in (sigh) "human's" laws, and 2.) is looking for truth and justice and meaning in life.

"So what's the answer there Worm Guest?"

Obviously, I don't have an answer (yet), but I have some strong ideas about how to proceed with helping ex-Family members, and exposing the Family itself.

1.) Outside help, help from non-TF'er's I think is absolutely essential, because it is against the system and the "systemites" that Berg has set everything. In order to show the flaws in Berg's thinking, it's neccessary (I think) to allow systemites (i.e. regular people) to debate Berg's ideas individually and directly. It's also nuts to ask victims to deal with their victimizers themselves (which is what I seem to be seeing on this board.)

2.) Video tape is the ultimate weapon in the truth wars. Hidden cameras should be supplied to those who are interested in leaving the group. Infiltrating this group would be hard. The best witness is someone who's about to leave IMHO. The VISIBLE proof makes all the intellectual debate unneccessary.

3.) One of the reasons the "system" has not been able to protect the children of TF is that TF has analyzed the system and has figured out it's weaknesses (at least from a law enforment angle). The same way one should understand that smoking is addictive in large part because of devoted, scientific effort; the Family has been meticulously designed and developed by multitude of people to appear invisible to the Systemâ„¢.

I'm probably sounding crazy:lol: thats ok, I know I'm out on my own here...but I've been thinking about all the people like Cookie for the last few days and I can't accept that this is the best that has been done to fix this situation.

m 2

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 04:55 am
Thinker wrote:
I have received the sum total of zero from this board.

I never quite understood what exactly you wanted.
Try expressing yourself in one concise paragraph.
Quote:
Clearly you know zero about Berg, beyond sycophantic ties.

Clearly you are in a position to say so. Not.
Quote:
I will leave you with this horrid thought.

GASP!!!!!!!!!!111 Shocked Shocked Shocked OH NOOOOOOOES!!!!!!!1111
Quote:
There are only two assumptions to consider in death.

Oh? And you know that for a fact how? I'd say there are at least three. Wink
Quote:
First nothing carries over. That's easy. Hate away. When you die it is all gone. You are nil.

In the other, everything carries over, all that hate, all that prejudice, all those enemies. Look about you. There is no favouritism in God's eyes. Everyone is treated equally. There is absolute transparancy in nature. Instead of wreeking [sic] hate, you people need to prepare yourselves for your passing, when you will be faced with yourselves in judgement.

Woah woah woah, hold yer horses there, Jed. You are basing that second scenario on the assumption that there is a God. Which God? What do you know of that God? Is it in fact as it's believers proclaim it to be?
Maybe there was a God but it died, leaving our spirits to roam the universe, now that there is no one left to "put us in our place".
Who knows? There are many possibilities.
Quote:
There is NO normal World with normal people.

"Normal" is subjective. What you might call strange, I might call normal. Thus there can be a normal world with normal people.
Quote:
In all the enviroments I have communicated, I have found this one the saddest and most pitiful. You are the epitomy of denial and I cannot help you.

Ah, shower thy wisdom on us, oh mighty one!
Do not deny us the privilege of suckling thy words from... our monitors...
Help us see the light! Illuminate the path for us, oh blessed soul! Guide us toward the truth, that we may shed these chains of bitterness and darkness which so enslave us.
Mr. Green

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » GROW UP
  4. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:31:29