GROW UP

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » GROW UP

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 10:07 pm
GROW UP
There seems to be so much hate on these boards. Everyone loves to blame someone else for thier screwed up lives. Take ownership of your life, learn from the past and move forward. People are so pissed about rumors and misdeeds, they lose sight of the big picture. People joined the Family of love to spread love. The Family has matured and done some house cleaning. They do not hate any lost sheep that degrade them in the media. The family would be sorely miss by the world if anything were to happen. Just think of all the good you could do with energy it takes to hate. If you don,t want anything to do with the family thats fine. But, grow up and move on. Quit being babies on the tit. THere is to many souls to save to worry about a bunch media whores and belly achers. Everthing you complain about is in the distant past with an church that no is longer around. THat was the Children of God, not The Family. Quit being upset about a rumor from 1975. Who cares, just you and no one else in the whole wide world.

Anonymous

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 01:01 am
It's not o.k. that you're into sex with minors. Got that? Now go turn yourself over to law enforcemnet you sicko.

Thinker 1

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:35 am
Sex with minors.....

Is that coal minors, or morris minors?

Be it in your creeping anonymity, you have demonstrated you are a slithering worm under a stone "guest".

There have been a number of officially documented cases [albeit unusual] of pregnancies of 9-11 year old females. The youngest conjecture pregnancy [African] was a 6 year old female. There have been 2 instances of full reproductive systems developed and ready to go in a female 18 months and another aged 2 [no they didn't take advantage early!]. Sexuality seems more hormone than age driven. And I haven't discussed the boys yet!!!!

But I will speak in language YOU understand, worm "guest". Are you mocking God? Are you calling God, the creator, a paedophile for allowing physical transgression of HUMAN law. How dare God transgress the human being. If humans decide the age of consent is 18 years old, then no God dare challenge that. We are above God and God must be humble in our presence for we are ALL KNOWING.

AMEN!!!!! Rolling Eyes

m 2

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 01:46 pm
Thinker reminds me of Max...

Acheick

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 02:38 pm
m wrote:
Thinker reminds me of Max...

Ditto

Anonymous

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 05:45 pm
Thinker wrote:
Sex with minors.....

Be it in your creeping anonymity, you have demonstrated you are a slithering worm under a stone "guest".

There have been a number of officially documented cases [albeit unusual] of pregnancies of 9-11 year old females. The youngest conjecture pregnancy [African] was a 6 year old female. There have been 2 instances of full reproductive systems developed and ready to go in a female 18 months and another aged 2 [no they didn't take advantage early!]. Sexuality seems more hormone than age driven. And I haven't discussed the boys yet!!!!

But I will speak in language YOU understand, worm "guest". Are you mocking God? Are you calling God, the creator, a paedophile for allowing physical transgression of HUMAN law. How dare God transgress the human being. If humans decide the age of consent is 18 years old, then no God dare challenge that. We are above God and God must be humble in our presence for we are ALL KNOWING.

AMEN!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Question...(this is me worm again)...

- Did the 6 yr. old African female have sex of her own free will?

- Did the 2 females with full reproductive systems before the age of 2 give consent to have sex with them?

- If sexuality is more hormone driven than age driven, do you still have to get consent before you sleep with a 10 yr. old girl or is it o.k. by God's law to just take her?

In case you have a brain, I'm implying that free will and consent are a part of God's plan Einstein.

If you have a problem with anonymous 'humans' deciding the age of consent is 18, would you have a problem with the child who's about to be slept with deciding when he/she will give consent?

...and isn't it a little silly to be talking about me being a 'guest' when we're all on the internet? oh wait, you're a TF member, so you probably really have a name like 'Thinker' lol. Believe me pal, I'm spreading the word about your little sex club. Please keep talking.

winter 1

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:06 pm
Hi everyone! Nice to see a schooling evey now and then. Keep up the good work. Peace out.

Thinker 1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 08:56 am
Anonymous wrote:
Thinker wrote:
Sex with minors.....

AMEN!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Question...(this is me worm again)...

- Did the 6 yr. old African female have sex of her own free will?

- Did the 2 females with full reproductive systems before the age of 2 give consent to have sex with them?

- If sexuality is more hormone driven than age driven, do you still have to get consent before you sleep with a 10 yr. old girl or is it o.k. by God's law to just take her?

In case you have a brain, I'm implying that free will and consent are a part of God's plan Einstein.

If you have a problem with anonymous 'humans' deciding the age of consent is 18, would you have a problem with the child who's about to be slept with deciding when he/she will give consent?

...and isn't it a little silly to be talking about me being a 'guest' when we're all on the internet? oh wait, you're a TF member, so you probably really have a name like 'Thinker' lol. Believe me pal, I'm spreading the word about your little sex club. Please keep talking.

Now we are gonna get really floumuxed worm guest.

Quote:
Did the 6 yr. old African female have sex of her own free will?

Yes, she had sex, became pregnant and had a child.

Quote:
Did the 2 females with full reproductive systems before the age of 2 give consent to have sex with them?

No until they chose to have sex, which I assume was some years later.

Quote:
If sexuality is more hormone driven than age driven, do you still have to get consent before you sleep with a 10 yr. old girl or is it o.k. by God's law to just take her?

What is God's law? I only know of man's law. Some arrogant human beings claim they speak on behalf of God. Sane people ignor them. Consent is the right of the individual. That is a personal decision.

Quote:
I'm spreading the word about your little sex club

There is no sex club. You are deluded worm guest.

Quote:
and isn't it a little silly to be talking about me being a 'guest' when we're all on the internet?

Etiquette and respect are the responsibility of diligent members of society. You possess corrupt values, prejudice & assume double standards, worm guest. Your career path would be best devoted securing the Presidency of the United States of America, based on current affair. You are spending too much time here.

Acheick

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:16 am
Does anyone else feel they've entered the island of "Lost" where nothing makes sense????

BTW, I seriously doubt that TFI would be sorely miss (sic) by everyone in the world. But that was good, I really laughed on that one. Was it sarcasm intended perhaps?

Anonymous

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:36 am
Thinker wrote:

Quote:

I assume you meant "Yes, she had consentual sex of her own free will". o.k. then. pretty freaky. But did she understand the consequences of her actions? One being that she would have to raise an infant as a 6 yr. old mother? I'm not sure where you're headed with this...sounds like bad stuff to me no matter what why you splice & dice it.

The rest of your post I didn't much understand..I think you called me a Republican? That was a rather low blow as I vote (D).

From reading your other posts it appears you're not a Family member, but just a person researching Berg's work, to add to your own theories of masterbation and the meaning of life. Good luck with that. I'm here because someone I care about was physically, sexually & mentally abused by her parents and TF. So my angle is a bit different.

m 2

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:20 pm
This fool isn't researching anything. He (it?) is merely here to annoy, under the guise of an "intellectual".
The funny thing is that his posts are so riddled with words that are presumeably meant to make him look clever, but he uses them so clumsily that all they really do is backfire on him and obfuscate his point(s)... not that he has any.

Be intimidated... be very intimidated... (ZOMG!!1111) Shocked

evanman

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:35 pm
m wrote:
This fool isn't researching anything. He (it?) is merely here to annoy, under the guise of an "intellectual".
The funny thing is that his posts are so riddled with words that are presumeably meant to make him look clever, but he uses them so clumsily that all they really do is backfire on him and obfuscate his point(s)... not that he has any.

Be intimidated... be very intimidated... (ZOMG!!1111) Shocked

He/she's an Australian--nuff said?

Gudday sport, well shivver me willakins! Oil just bob on down to the billabong an boil me billy and dig into to some real noice bush tukka!

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 07:34 pm
Re: GROW UP
JEB wrote:
There seems to be so much hate on these boards. Everyone loves to blame someone else for thier screwed up lives... People are so pissed about rumors and misdeeds, they lose sight of the big picture.

Jeb/Thinker, rather than sounding open-minded and smart, you are showing something very ugly. You really believe, don't you, that these things only happened long ago? They're not just "some story" like you're making them out to be. I WAS abused in The Family, more than once, and so were many of my friends! i had no choice. Tell me there's anything good in that? Tell me that the emotional scars won't stay with me for life, even though i have forgiven? Because i have, but they won't. That was a basic human right that i was deprived of because people took The Family's "Law of Love" too far. I was too scared to tell anyone when it happened, as i was so young and naive and fearful of what my parents would say, what my friends would say, and what my shepherds would say. Years later, when i finally decided i would open up at some "pow-wow" that the young people wre having with our shepherds, i mentioned my abuse, because they were telling us that no one had been abused by people who were still in the family. i decided to take a stand and say that i had been, and by people who i knew were still in the family. they laughed at me and totally blew it off and made me sound like a liar or some silly slut who'd gone after it myself. To this day i don't really like sex, to this day i am scared of getting anywhere near a man, to this day, if i didn't find the good man that i did, i would swear off men forever. They pulled me aside later, and said that i should never tell anyone that again, that it could ruin their faith and make them doubt, that if i did, i'd be in a whole lot of trouble. no one said sorry, but even if they had, it wasn't the people talking to me who were at fault for the event. Actually, i hold them acountable as well, because they knew who i was talking about and didn't do a thing to get them in trouble, but they went out of their way to downplay my story and make a fool of me in front of all my peers, a couple of whom came up to me later, saying they'd had similar experiences and that they were proud of me for speaking up.

so if you want to know why there's some feelings here that seem like hatred to you, because you can't "feel" us, only "read" us, well, it's because some of us have had "sub-human" experiences that made us LEAVE and this site is Xfamily, so because of some of the same experiences, just like going to AA, there's a group of us who can talk about our hurt, or other things too, and find some healing in just getting it out to someone who understands.

Jeb/Thinker, if you are IN the family, Shame on you for reminding us of the some of the worse aspects of what they believe and for by your arrogance putting The Family beliefs in a bad light. and if you are NOT in the family, you're a sicko like they said above for thinking the way you do.

selavi

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:03 pm
Cookie wrote:
selavi

Did you mean "c'est la vie"?

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:13 pm
ha ha, yes, you're absolutely right. duh. long day. Laughing

Thinker 1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:29 pm
Re: GROW UP
Cookie wrote:
JEB wrote:
There seems to be so much hate on these boards. Everyone loves to blame someone else for thier screwed up lives... People are so pissed about rumors and misdeeds, they lose sight of the big picture.

Jeb/Thinker, rather than sounding open-minded and smart, you are showing something very ugly. You really believe, don't you, that these things only happened long ago? They're not just "some story" like you're making them out to be. I WAS abused in The Family, more than once, and so were many of my friends! i had no choice. Tell me there's anything good in that? Tell me that the emotional scars won't stay with me for life, even though i have forgiven? Because i have, but they won't. That was a basic human right that i was deprived of because people took The Family's "Law of Love" too far. I was too scared to tell anyone when it happened, as i was so young and naive and fearful of what my parents would say, what my friends would say, and what my shepherds would say. Years later, when i finally decided i would open up at some "pow-wow" that the young people wre having with our shepherds, i mentioned my abuse, because they were telling us that no one had been abused by people who were still in the family. i decided to take a stand and say that i had been, and by people who i knew were still in the family. they laughed at me and totally blew it off and made me sound like a liar or some silly slut who'd gone after it myself. To this day i don't really like sex, to this day i am scared of getting anywhere near a man, to this day, if i didn't find the good man that i did, i would swear off men forever. They pulled me aside later, and said that i should never tell anyone that again, that it could ruin their faith and make them doubt, that if i did, i'd be in a whole lot of trouble. no one said sorry, but even if they had, it wasn't the people talking to me who were at fault for the event. Actually, i hold them acountable as well, because they knew who i was talking about and didn't do a thing to get them in trouble, but they went out of their way to downplay my story and make a fool of me in front of all my peers, a couple of whom came up to me later, saying they'd had similar experiences and that they were proud of me for speaking up.

so if you want to know why there's some feelings here that seem like hatred to you, because you can't "feel" us, only "read" us, well, it's because some of us have had "sub-human" experiences that made us LEAVE and this site is Xfamily, so because of some of the same experiences, just like going to AA, there's a group of us who can talk about our hurt, or other things too, and find some healing in just getting it out to someone who understands.

Jeb/Thinker, if you are IN the family, Shame on you for reminding us of the some of the worse aspects of what they believe and for by your arrogance putting The Family beliefs in a bad light. and if you are NOT in the family, you're a sicko like they said above for thinking the way you do.

selavi

I observe prejudice, describe it and begin the demystification process. Wallowing in self pity may not be the root of the prejudice but it can become a root.

If a child is gifted at the piano should they be detered for being abnormal?

Does censorship erase the problem or agrevate it?

If you are wrong, are you right?

Those are the three questions you need to addressed, cookie. Once you have the answers you will have grown, but possibly become none the wiser.

In summary, don't impose your prejudice on others for the sake of it. Impune wisdom graphically & then you will win intellectual friend on the four corners.

Thinker 1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:41 pm
Anonymous wrote:
Thinker wrote:

Quote:

I assume you meant "Yes, she had consentual sex of her own free will". o.k. then. pretty freaky. But did she understand the consequences of her actions? One being that she would have to raise an infant as a 6 yr. old mother? I'm not sure where you're headed with this...sounds like bad stuff to me no matter what why you splice & dice it.

The rest of your post I didn't much understand..I think you called me a Republican? That was a rather low blow as I vote (D).

From reading your other posts it appears you're not a Family member, but just a person researching Berg's work, to add to your own theories of masterbation and the meaning of life. Good luck with that. I'm here because someone I care about was physically, sexually & mentally abused by her parents and TF. So my angle is a bit different.

If she had free will would you ALLOW that free will?

In evidence, from a deist perspective, nature rewarded sexual activity with a child and from a purely naturural perspective. Yet society does not like 6 year olds having child. For one they cannot enroll in social enslavement. Thus, assuming she is a member of the slave classes, she would be and her child would be supported for a lengthy period by those that despise, because the culture is to despise.

In fairness, a 6 year old who was determined enough to begin a family would either be absolutely gifted or severely diluded. So this is the paradox....FREE WILL. I herein is the battle. I say children DO have free will. The law says they don't. And that is the ONLY reason I am interested in Berg.

I was not calling you a Republican, guest. That was Thorwald. Although I did talk about Republicans "painted blue". Jim Webb is offering some promise. I hope he successful in the elections.

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:54 pm
Thinker, huh? you've lost me in your response to me. i can't believe you can't understand that clear proof of abuse or my reasons for talking about it. i still have family there, for crying out loud. i hope that family members will disobey the GNs and read this and other sites like it. My voice here will hopefully help someone make some sense in their mind that some of those people and beliefs are wrong and hurtful before its too late. I found some of my courage to leave TF from this website, and some of it's sister sites. i am really grateful to have been able to come across stories that made me feel that i wasn't alone in the world and that other people had left and survived. i am so much happier than i have ever been since leaving.

Just because you don't share my feelings, that doesn't mean my feelings don't exist. and just because someone might not believe me, i know that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:16 pm
Thinker wrote:
In evidence, from a deist perspective, nature rewarded sexual activity with a child and from a purely naturural perspective. Yet society does not like 6 year olds having child. For one they cannot enroll in social enslavement. Thus, assuming she is a member of the slave classes, she would be and her child would be supported for a lengthy period by those that despise, because the culture is to despise.

Enough. I am putting a stop to this. This is not the place to debate your crazy ideas on the merits of sex with children. It is wrong, immoral, illegal, and, yes, unnatural. There is nothing to "debate" here (not even from your alleged "philosophical" perspective). I would kindly ask you to take such rants elsewhere.

Also, please do not resort to name-calling (e.g. "worm guest"). Remember, this is a place for civil exchange.

Acheick

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:40 pm
Thorwald wrote:
Thinker wrote:

Enough. I am putting a stop to this. This is not the place to debate your crazy ideas on the merits of sex with children. It is wrong, immoral, illegal, and, yes, unnatural. There is nothing to "debate" here (not even from your alleged "philosophical" perspective). I would kindly ask you to take such rants elsewhere.

Also, please do not resort to name-calling (e.g. "worm guest"). Remember, this is a place for civil exchange.

Thank you, Thorwald!

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » GROW UP
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:36:01