Hi.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 05:08 pm
Hey, as you may have guessed, I'm new here. I mainly go by the handle Shadow Dragon while online, or SD for short. I've always loved philosophy and look forward to discussing it on the forum. My favorite philosophers so far are Socrates and Nietzsche.

Aside from philosophy, my main interests are anime, history, video games, astronomy and writing.

Oh and a quick question, how do I make a signature? I saw on a thread in the new members questions section that on your user cp page, there should be an edit signature link under Settings & Options, but it's not there on my user cp.

Edit: Just ignore my question, the edit signature button is there now. Surprised

hadad

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:37 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Hey shadow Dragon, are you who I think you are? If you are not from Paganforum don't worry about it. You beat me to this site. meanie Very Happy

jgweed

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:51 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Admiring Sokrates and Nietzsche are great credentials for discussing philosophy, since both undertook their task seriously.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Go you your "USER CP" (top bar of page at the very left side).
On the left hand side of the subsequent page, you will find your User Control Panel,beginning with "Your profile."

Look below this for "Settings and Options" (you may have to expand this by clicking on the tiny + box). You will find "Edit signature" as the second option. Enter your preferred signature in the text box, check for mistakes and format, then click on "save signature" at the bottom.

Shadow Dragon

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:54 pm
@hadad,
hadad;82404 wrote:
Hey shadow Dragon, are you who I think you are? If you are not from Paganforum don't worry about it. You beat me to this site. meanie Very Happy

Yep, I'm the same one from Paganforums.com. Hey Hadad. Very Happy

hadad

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:56 pm
@Shadow Dragon,
Still, welcome to philosophy forum!

Caroline

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:42 am
@Shadow Dragon,
Hi to both of you, welcome to the philforum.Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:13:47