Hello All

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 04:43 pm
It's been a while since I happened across Walter Russell, probably from a similar forum. I have read several of his books and am starting to re-read The Message of the Divine Iliad.

I was amazed to see all that he had accomplished as well as his obvious direct communication with Source. His sculptures are amazing. His life is amazing.

I am interested in discussing pursuit of peace in our lifetime as well as the idea of oneness as described by not only Russell but many other great thinkers.

I work at home as a medical transcriptionist and am looking forward to retiring soon. I live in South Lake Tahoe, CA with my husband and son, two dogs and a parrot. That's about it for now.

Judy

Aristoddler

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 04:47 pm
@jkennedy312,
Welcome aboard!
Hopefully this forum will reinvigorate your interest and knowledge in Russel's work as much as it has piqued my interest in it.

Justin

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 05:09 pm
@jkennedy312,
Thank you Judy for the nice introduction and we all welcome you to the Philosophy Forum. Please make yourself at home and feel free to jump in when ready.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 06:46:34