A Quick Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 05:52 am
Greetings all! I suppose it was rather rude of me to walk in without an introduction. There is not much description about me, other than I enjoy studying history, philosophy, and the aesthetics of life. I look forward to many more discussions for the inquisitions of everything the universe has to offer.

KaseiJin

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 05:58 am
@Serena phil,
From high up on the Alpine plains of Shinshu, Japan, I send you my greetings, along with a big WELCOME !!

I'm sure many a good discussion will wander your way as you wander through the streets and down the trails of the forum. Also, for a little extra note. . . I may have a certain affection for your username...seeing that it's the name of the car that I drive. Niisan Serena, a van, 8 seater, and plenty of kilos logged in on it.

See you 'round ! KJ

jgweed

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 07:27 am
@Serena phil,
If you enjoy studying history and philosophy, you have introduced yourself to many others who share these common interests. I a sure you will meet them as you begin to participate in the discussions here.
Welcome to the Philforum!
Regards,
John

CMJL

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 09:04 am
@Serena phil,
Hello Serena,

I am new too, from Canada. Nice to 'meet' you. I hope you have fun.

CMJL

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 12:14 pm
@CMJL,
Welcome to the forum.

Leviathen249

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 12:22 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Sup, hope you like it here. Very Happy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 12:13:28