Hello All!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 05:41 pm
Introductions, introductions...Hello, my name is Calvin, but I do enjoy being called Dunkie, from my online name here. Its used by many of my friends. Anyways, I was raised Methodist from an early age, but began to question those beliefs around early teen hood. Ever since then i could never find any logic in religion, nor in atheism. I suppose that makes me agnostic...

To delve into more personal things, I'm gay, furry, and a whole host of other things, and proud of it too. Not out of the closet completely yet, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

I love art of all forms, but I especially love drawing, and consider myself an artist, even if I could use some improvement. Learning on your own is slow going you know? But art seems to be a common way for me too to work out philosophical dilemna, the more distressed the picture is, the more chaotic the thoughts I'm having, yah know?

But thats about all I can think of, so ta ta for now!

Didymos Thomas

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 06:01 pm
@Dunkler Schatten,
From one furry fellow to another, welcome to the forum.

William

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 06:16 pm
@Dunkler Schatten,
Hello Dunkie and welcome to the forum. If I might ask at this early date why you felt it necessary for us to know your sexual behavior? No offense, just curious? Again, welcome.

William

Dunkler Schatten

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 10:19 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas;80076 wrote:
From one furry fellow to another, welcome to the forum.

Always nice to meet another furry :3
William;80080 wrote:
Hello Dunkie and welcome to the forum. If I might ask at this early date why you felt it necessary for us to know your sexual behavior? No offense, just curious? Again, welcome.

William

Just a whim. besides, its as much a part of who I am as, say, my hair, and i dont lie about that. Anyways, a good question, and it made me think, so, thanks William.

jgweed

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 10:25 am
@Dunkler Schatten,
Welcome to the Philforum!
Authenticity always involves who one is and what one thinks, as the two seem to form a whole person. I am sure you will find many topics of interest here, not to mention more dilemmas.
Regards,
John

Justin

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 02:57 pm
@Dunkler Schatten,
Thank you kindy for the thorough introduction. We hope you enjoy the forums. Make yourself at home!

Dunkler Schatten

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 09:42 pm
@jgweed,
Justin;80227 wrote:
Thank you kindy for the thorough introduction. We hope you enjoy the forums. Make yourself at home!

You are quite welcome. And I am already enjoying the forum quite a bit. Its thought stimulating in a way staring off into space isn't.

jgweed;80193 wrote:
Welcome to the Philforum!
Authenticity always involves who one is and what one thinks, as the two seem to form a whole person. I am sure you will find many topics of interest here, not to mention more dilemmas.
Regards,
John

I simply find amazing the sheer volume of topics there are to debate. Its a little overwhelming at first. I'll get the hand of it soon I suppose.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 03:51:08