Myself

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 12:29 am
How do I introduce myself?
Well, the self is within me and yet there is nothing in me to claim which is mine. Shakespeare told me that I was like an actor on stage, I would rather not be surprised if others believed that I am a pawn of the grand master.
Although its another matter that i have no regards for such a master.
I would rather like to be left alone like a pebble in the brook, like the highest leaf up on the jungle canopy, like the rock on the top, like the last water molecule in the lake of an oasis. I would rather like Nature to be cold to me, to mould me, to scould me, to kiss me or to embrace me in its warmth, or perhaps it may even embarass me. I simply don't know what is in me?
What is me?
My surroundings doesn't know me, it is i who know my surroundings, It is I who wants to seek meanings. My unsatiable quest for knowledge leaves me with nothing but a little bit less knowledgable. This is one kitty where the more you add, the less it becomes. The more i talk about myself, the lesser I become.
If this is the case how do i introduce myself.
Maybe, just maybe, they call people like me by the term lunatic.

ps: I think I have revealed more than i inItially thought i should! Surprised

thysin

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 01:41 am
@Jackofalltrades phil,
Interesting, welcome to the forum.

Jackofalltrades phil

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 04:43 am
@thysin,
thysin;78243 wrote:
Interesting, welcome to the forum.

Thanks...... thysin
A word of appreciation to the administrators and managers of this site. The interface is just superb. It has all the tools, well almost, to express and communicate unlike many other discussion forum sites.

Like the smilies with their emotions labelled has helped me know which one stands for what. It is of considerable help to ignorants like me.

Hats off

Hope my association will be mutually fruitful

Thanks once again

Caroline

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 04:51 am
@Jackofalltrades phil,
Welocome to the forum Jackofalltrades, nice introduction, look forward to your posts.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:35:44