Hello All!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 12:42 pm
Hello All! I'm new to the forum. I'm not quite what you would called a philosopher but maybe an inquisitive mind. I hope to participate in a lot of interesting discussions in the near future and I hope to get to know some of you and vice versa. Thank you.

jgweed

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 01:33 pm
@MrEnigma,
Philosophy begins in amazement (wonder, confusion), writes The Philosopher, so you have taken the first step towards the love of wisdom that separates man from brutes.
Welcome to the Philforum.
Regards,
John

MrEnigma

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 01:59 pm
@jgweed,
Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate the sentiments that you have written. I am trying to get more involved in Philosophical thinking and in order to do this I came to the conclusion what better place rather than a forum created for such a thing. I'm currently in the process of reading MetaPhysics by Aristotle. It's quite challenging at this moment.

Do anyone have any good books or references as I dive deeper into learning about the science of philosophy?

GoshisDead

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 02:05 pm
@MrEnigma,
Why are you so enigmatic, or would answering it ruins the mystique?

anyway,
welcome,
Russ

MrEnigma

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2009 04:23 pm
@GoshisDead,
The reason, is because I consider myself not only mysterious but also others see me as puzzling at times. Thanks for asking my friend.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 07:00:49