HI all

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 01:37 am
Greetings. I'm Terry Wong from Hong Kong.

Interested in exploring the secrets of life and willing to share my discovery to the public.

Even though I am still fresh, I have already established a very systematic view of our universe and the nature of lives.

I would like to have opportunity to share all of you my foundings.

I don't think philosophy can be categorized, so I have no ideas of which broad I am going to post my ideas. If you guys have any comments, please feel free to send me a private message.

Enjoy! :detective:

patriarch

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 04:37 am
@Terry Wong,
Another Hong Konger...
Welcome

Justin

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 06:08 am
@Terry Wong,
Greetings Terry! Glad you found us. As far as philosophy being categorized, that's absolutely correct because all the topics tend to cross over each other making it difficult to maintain any one specific category.

Pleasure meeting you and do please make yourself at home.

Fido

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 06:42 am
@Terry Wong,
Terry Wong;72965 wrote:
Greetings. I'm Terry Wong from Hong Kong.

Interested in exploring the secrets of life and willing to share my discovery to the public.

Even though I am still fresh, I have already established a very systematic view of our universe and the nature of lives.

I would like to have opportunity to share all of you my foundings.

I don't think philosophy can be categorized, so I have no ideas of which broad I am going to post my ideas. If you guys have any comments, please feel free to send me a private message.

Enjoy! :detective:

You are not the famous Terry B. Wong are you??? And I will be happy to share my foundings with you too, as soon as I find some... Thanks...

I have to tell you...I have a friend who owns a Chinese restaurant...I have been working some with their child on English, and helping out with odd jobs...They told me that Frogs were "ching wa" and Worms were "Chewy"...I guess that is why they are not on the menue...

Arya

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 12:13 pm
@Terry Wong,
welcome Terry in philosophy forum we are wating to know you view

peace and blessing

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:00:22