Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 08:57 pm
Perusing the internet as I usually do I stumbled across this little place in search of philosophical questions to ponder. I don't know if I can add much or if I'll participate in many threads but I'll be around and pop in when I feel like it Wink

jgweed

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2009 07:12 am
@Thanatos phil,
Whether you participate in the discussions and dialogues or not is, of course, an individual decision, although everyone here would certainly encourage you to do so. You may be happy just to read some of the threads to encounter new ideas or perspectives to some questions you are pondering.
Either way, welcome to the Philforum.
Regards,
John

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2009 10:46 pm
@Thanatos phil,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I look forward to your future contributions to the forum.

FireWalkWithMe

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 01:58 pm
@Thanatos phil,
Hi Thanatos, funny I just found this site the same way you did. My search query was "Philosophical questions." I'm looking for writing prompts, so my rusty brain doesn't die a lethargic death. Wink

Thanatos phil

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 09:06 pm
@Thanatos phil,
Thank you for the warm welcome Wink

Aedes

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 09:10 pm
@Thanatos phil,
Hey Thanatos, welcome aboard

Justin

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 04:14 am
@Thanatos phil,
Welcome Thanatos! Thank you for stopping by and introducing yourself. Hope to see you in the forums.

Arya

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 04:33 am
@Thanatos phil,
hi Thanatos welcome

Wish to see your qustion and view regarding to philosophy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:48:57